[SELL] RealTraps acoustic treatment panels for sale

Post any threads for the buying, selling, or trading of records and equipment etc here
Forum rules
please use tags at the start of your post for ease of browsing
eg [BUY] [SELL] [TRADE] [FREE] [ETC]

dsf accepts no responsibility for the content of any threads, and will not get involved in the resolution of disputes. by taking part in any buying, selling or trading you are personally accepting the responsibility for any outcome

for your own peace of mind we recommend that you use a secure method of payment, such as paypal, which has it's own disputes resolution service should anything go wrong
monty_mcmont

[SELL] RealTraps acoustic treatment panels for sale

Post by monty_mcmont » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:28 pm

If your mixes are suffering because your studio is full of standing waves and unwanted reflections, the room would benefit from acoustic treatment.

I'm moving house soon which means that I have to sell my RealTraps acoustic treatment panels. My 3 x Corner MondoTraps and 4 x BareTraps are now for sale on eBay UK.

RealTraps MondoTraps are designed to absorb mainly low-frequency sound. Their excellent sound absorbing properties are due to a 4 inch depth of rock wool and a heavy membrane that resonates at low frequencies, absorbing bass energy.

RealTraps BareTraps are designed to absorb mid-range and high frequency sound, and they also use rock wool as the absorbing material.

These panels offer superb sound absorption and are rare in the UK because the manufacturer has no UK distributor. I imported them from the USA a couple of years ago and they have served me well.

If you're interested check out the two auctions on eBay:

Corner MondoTraps:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RealTraps-Cor ... 2a44b2f8c3

BareTraps:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RealTraps-Bar ... 2a44b33017

Thanks,
monty_mcmont