Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Dub/Reggae Brasses [Trumpets/Trombones ...HORNS]

Postby somepony » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Hello guys! I need your help once again.

I was hearing the new track of Skrillex: Recess, and I couldn't ignore the brass section, the trumpets, and well... I was wondering if you could guide me [xD]

I've been trying to find libraries, one-shot samples, even presets and vst's but I've failed in my search. Does anybody know where can I find a good Brass Section. I really need it, I'm working on a Ragga-Jungle/Dub/Garage/2step/Dubstep EP, PLEASE! I REALLY NEED THOSE HORNS [And no, I'm talking about horns, I'm talking about instruments]
Please, if somebody knows about this, reply...

And yes, I've tried to find some at freesamples and I think Future Loops are kinda expensive for somebody as poor as me, thank you~ :D
somepony

Postby firstboyonthemoon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 pm

My latest thing on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/jezkova/gliminal
Check out the goofy shit I do on Vine.
firstboyonthemoon

Postby somepony » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:07 pm

firstboyonthemoon wrote:http://www.firefacemusic.com/free-samples/free-samples/dub-horns/

Ok. I love you.
somepony

Postby JoshuaCasper » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:17 pm

I highly suggest checking out vintage horns by big fish audio!!
JoshuaCasper

Postby somepony » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 pm

JoshuaCasper wrote:I highly suggest checking out vintage horns by big fish audio!!

I heard the demo, it's exactly what I was looking for, it's a shame it's just for ReFill [Reason 6] Maybe if I download it and Rewire it with Ableton...I don't know...I just found Reason version...
Thank you Josh :D
somepony

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.

Return to Sound Design