FAO: Americans

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
manillathrilla

Re: FAO: Americans

Post by manillathrilla » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:49 pm

does anything really "Exist"??

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm

manillathrilla wrote:does anything really "Exist"??
and thats the weed talking.
contakt321 wrote:Are you the real Artful Dodger? As in the one that released all those amazing records?

''shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will be among the star's''

fuagofire

Post by fuagofire » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 pm

surface_tension wrote:And shut your fucking mouths before we wipe your little Island out with a single bunker buster is pronounced exactly as it reads.

:wink:
In a nuclear war 2 things will be left: - cockroaches and the British, just you remember that. Any more of your cheek and were sending margret thatcher on a halo jump over your way to break into your house SAS style and sit on your face.

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 pm

I bet the guy dosent realise Barrack Obama is more british than American.
contakt321 wrote:Are you the real Artful Dodger? As in the one that released all those amazing records?

pkay

Post by pkay » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm

the artful dodger wrote:I aint Engilish dickhead.
Now you know what it's like to compare people from New York to people in LA to people in the midwest to people in the south US.

pk-

Post by pk- » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm

5 pages wasn't a bad effort lads, good work. there's hope for humanity yet.

pkay

Post by pkay » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 pm

the artful dodger wrote:I bet the guy dosent realise Barrack Obama is more british than American.
Just a guess but judging from his skin tone I'm pretty sure he's a bit more African than anything.

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 pm

pkay wrote:
the artful dodger wrote:I aint Engilish dickhead.
Now you know what it's like to compare people from New York to people in LA to people in the midwest to people in the south US.

Just cuz you yanks compare each other dosent mean we compare you, i couldnt give a shit for the US. And the diffrence is Wales is a country. Britian is a country containing 4 countries.

manillathrilla

Post by manillathrilla » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:27 pm

do you european people hate usa people? i am from new england thats like basically european...

manillathrilla

Post by manillathrilla » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 pm

and the dodger is real mad about something having to do with the us...i am going to make you a foe on dubstep forum... i bet you enjoy all the american movies and television (culture more or less) whats wales contribution to the world?
Last edited by manillathrilla on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm

I like most American's not the dum tnuc's that think the english language comes from America and think Britian is just England & Scotland.

fuagofire

Post by fuagofire » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm

pkay wrote:
the artful dodger wrote:I bet the guy dosent realise Barrack Obama is more british than American.
Just a guess but judging from his skin tone I'm pretty sure he's a bit more African than anything.
nah mate, Obama's welsh, clearly. he has tom jones moves.

fuagofire

Post by fuagofire » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:36 pm

manillathrilla wrote:and the dodger is real mad about something having to do with the us...i am going to make you a foe on dubstep forum... i bet you enjoy all the american movies and television (culture more or less) whats wales contribution to the world?
Tom Jones

alien pimp

Post by alien pimp » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:39 pm

your kids' kids will speak indian or chinese anyway :lol:
ADULT BASS MUSIC VOL. 1 - MIDTEMPO + UPTEMPO EDITIONS - OUT NOW!

Soundcloud
Soundcloud
http://dubkraftrecords.com
http://silviucostinescu.info

collige

Post by collige » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 pm

alien pimp wrote:your kids' kids will speak indian
:u:
Statement of Intent VIP / Sahaquiel v4 single out now on UK Trends.
Soundcloud
Soundcloud | Bandcamp | Mixcloud | Twitter

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 pm

manillathrilla wrote:and the dodger is real mad about something having to do with the us...i am going to make you a foe on dubstep forum... i bet you enjoy all the american movies and television (culture more or less) whats wales contribution to the world?

I ussualy watch British tv and most Ameircan movie's tend to have British actor's directors and writer's.
And what is America's contribution to the world an Atomic bomb, and terrorism great job.

manillathrilla

Post by manillathrilla » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 pm

dodger you cant generalize americans when your country is the size of our small states... i wouldnt try to generalize everyone in wales plus America has this thing called diversity the country is a melting pot for every culture and person in the world. And yanks are people from new england..the prime rib of American if you feel the need to hate on USA hate on texans and southerners...those people you can generalize into one group

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 pm

manillathrilla wrote:dodger you cant generalize americans when your country is the size of our small states... i wouldnt try to generalize everyone in wales plus America has this thing called diversity the country is a melting pot for every culture and person in the world. And yanks are people from new england..the prime rib of American if you feel the need to hate on USA hate on texans and southerners...those people you can generalize into one group of people

I said i like most Ameircan's, the idiots who think Britian is just England nd dont realsize how much we help them as much as they help us i hate them.Im British not English, I am half Welsh half Northen Irish.

manillathrilla

Post by manillathrilla » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 pm

and im half northern irish and live in usa.. you are who you are wherever your from

the artful dodger

Post by the artful dodger » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 pm

I agree with you, im just gonna nip it the bud now and not cause anymore arguments. Im very pround of being British all my family have fought for this country in every british war since WW1, so when someone puts it down it gets to me.