Internet dating sites

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
mawltea
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:09 pm
Location: Oslo

Internet dating sites

Post by mawltea » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Anyone here ever tried internet dating sites? I mean, I've always kind of shrugged off the idea as another way for someone to make money off of lonely people on the internet, but if you think about it, it could be a pretty decent way to meet lots of people you would normally not meet who you might have something more in common with than the 3 o'clock girl you meet at your local rave. It seems like a decent way to maybe just get a "date" or whatever with someone, where you can actually sit down and get to know a person without having to get drunk first.

Anyone actually tried it and had any good experiences? I'm very skeptic, but also a bit curious, think I might try something out just for the fun of it, even though I'm thinking no girl I would actually like could possibly be registered on one of these sites, but who knows?

Discuss! :mrgreen:
http://www.marsmelons.com - music & art netlabel.
http://esm.marsmelons.com/ - my illustrations.

User avatar
pikeymobile
Posts: 4421
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 am

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by pikeymobile » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I have more in common with girls I meet at 3am at psytrance raves than I do with my missus. She won't do threesomes though :(

AnalGangstaHo
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am
Location: North West UK

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by AnalGangstaHo » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Never tried 'em meself but am sorely tempted as It's bin so long I've forgotten what to do with the little bastard.

User avatar
firky
Posts: 10336
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: seckle is a tnuc
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by firky » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Does anyone know of any dating websites for kids? My friend is asking on behalf of his son.
Sound System Rental

Inventor of the Turban.

AnalGangstaHo
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am
Location: North West UK

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by AnalGangstaHo » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 pm

firky wrote:Does anyone know of any dating websites for kids? My friend is asking on behalf of his son.
That old chestnut, eh?

User avatar
diablo
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:17 am
Location: Infiltrating the DEA

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by diablo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 am

AnalGangstaHo ???????????


Best user name ever :? :|
Smoke 'em if ya got em
Image

User avatar
diablo
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:17 am
Location: Infiltrating the DEA

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by diablo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 am

firky wrote:Does anyone know of any dating websites for kids? My friend is asking on behalf of his son.

I'm contacting Chris Hanson.
Smoke 'em if ya got em
Image

vivace
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Holland
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by vivace » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am

www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
Vivace

“Play the music, not the instrument.”

Dutchstep
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by Dutchstep » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 am

i'd rather met a guy while i'm going out

User avatar
86.
Posts: 2605
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by 86. » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 am

Dutchstep wrote:i'd rather met a guy while i'm going out
WHOA!

hello :t:

Dutchstep
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by Dutchstep » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 am

86. wrote:
Dutchstep wrote:i'd rather met a guy while i'm going out
WHOA!

hello :t:
oh hello :t: :t:

User avatar
z.u.bee
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: london/bologna
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by z.u.bee » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 am

mawltea wrote:It seems like a decent way to maybe just get a "date" or whatever with someone, where you can actually sit down and get to know a person without having to get drunk first.
i get drunk before i do anything...

User avatar
djacroama
Posts: 1209
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: Your Mums Knickers
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by djacroama » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 am

z.u.bee wrote:
mawltea wrote:It seems like a decent way to maybe just get a "date" or whatever with someone, where you can actually sit down and get to know a person without having to get drunk first.
i get drunk before i do anything...
did you get drunk before typing that?

vivace
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Holland
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by vivace » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
I hope people got the cynism here..? :/
Vivace

“Play the music, not the instrument.”

User avatar
the acid never lies
Posts: 3803
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:54 pm
Location: Brixton

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by the acid never lies » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 am

vivace wrote:
vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
I hope people got the cynism here..? :/
All I'm getting is that you're some kind of sex pest

vivace
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Holland
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by vivace » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 am

the acid never lies wrote:
vivace wrote:
vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
I hope people got the cynism here..? :/
All I'm getting is that you're some kind of sex pest
Your mum disagreed.
Vivace

“Play the music, not the instrument.”

User avatar
djacroama
Posts: 1209
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: Your Mums Knickers
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by djacroama » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

vivace wrote:
the acid never lies wrote:
vivace wrote:
vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
I hope people got the cynism here..? :/
All I'm getting is that you're some kind of sex pest
Your mum disagreed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: BURN

faust.dtc
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 am

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by faust.dtc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:31 am

vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
Hes right you know, its so fucking easy to get sex via the internet.

Being the nypho/sex pest/cheat I am I use an application on Facebook to window shop for girls, when i find someone I like I sweet talk them, swap a few pics and then go round to their houses and fuck there brains out. In fact last night I had my first threesome (as mentioned in 'the thing that made you happy thread') and im still grinning from ear to ear.

Its still nice to go out and shark the women at bars but when it comes to sex I prefer to hook up a no strings via the net as it save me having to make small talk with stuck up bitches, buying them drinks and still not being sure there gonna give me what im after.

Basically im a selfish sex obsessed tnuc... :D

User avatar
DZA
Posts: 14609
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:43 pm
Location: Notts
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by DZA » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 am

faust.dtc wrote:
vivace wrote:http://www.tagged.com
This sounds like spam, I know. As a matter of fact, I thought so myself when I was told about it.. "Yeeeaah sure, guy.. whatever you say.." and then I signed up at http://www.tagged.com to reveal the bluff.. But two hours later I had made two fuckdates. Two! Based on what? My photo, some random B/S talk and the fact there never was pretention. Seems like even the girls are looking for just one thing. It's insane. It's so insane I'm amazed it's not widely known and used and mentioned in this thread. It's even so insanely easy, it takes away all the fun of 'the game'. Never thought I'd say it, but HONESTLY. FUCKING HONESTLY, after four times of almost literally PICKING girls in my neighbourhood for a shag, I grew tired of it. I'm trying to make this sound the least like spam as possible, but I fail, because I FULLY REALIZE how stupid this sounds. But it works. It actually does. For example, for some strange reason I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl. I have the hots for Asian girls. Why? Don't know. Found this Chinese exchange student in my neighbourhood, sent her a message, got a reply, chatted once, made a date, made here talapia dish, fucked her for two days straight and then she left for Shanghai again. Win. Do it. You won't regret it.
Hes right you know, its so fucking easy to get sex via the internet.

Being the nypho/sex pest/cheat I am I use an application on Facebook to window shop for girls, when i find someone I like I sweet talk them, swap a few pics and then go round to their houses and fuck there brains out. In fact last night I had my first threesome (as mentioned in 'the thing that made you happy thread') and im still grinning from ear to ear.

Its still nice to go out and shark the women at bars but when it comes to sex I prefer to hook up a no strings via the net as it save me having to make small talk with stuck up bitches, buying them drinks and still not being sure there gonna give me what im after.

Basically im a selfish sex obsessed tnuc... :D
:o ADD MEEEEEEEEEEE, then we can hook up and FUCK
jackmaster wrote:you went in with this mix.
.onelove. wrote:There needs to be a DZA app on iPhone just for id'ing old Grime tracks.
Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/keepitgully http://www.mixcloud.com/slevarance/

User avatar
firky
Posts: 10336
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: seckle is a tnuc
Contact:

Re: Internet dating sites

Post by firky » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 am

faust.dtc wrote: Hes right you know, its so fucking easy to get sex via the internet.

Being the nypho/sex pest/cheat I am I use an application on Facebook to window shop for girls, when i find someone I like I sweet talk them, swap a few pics and then go round to their houses and fuck there brains out. In fact last night I had my first threesome (as mentioned in 'the thing that made you happy thread') and im still grinning from ear to ear.

Its still nice to go out and shark the women at bars but when it comes to sex I prefer to hook up a no strings via the net as it save me having to make small talk with stuck up bitches, buying them drinks and still not being sure there gonna give me what im after.

Basically im a selfish sex obsessed tnuc... :D

I was banned from a forum for shagging a mods daughter. Probably the most ridiculous thing ever. :lol:

Met a few lasses via the net for nothing but sex, and it did the job at the time but it wasn't as satisfying - hhmm, how can I put it... it's like having a roast dinner from a pub, it's good but it isn't as good as your mum does it. OK Maybe not the best analogy there :o
Sound System Rental

Inventor of the Turban.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests