BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
deepfiend
Posts: 1431
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Space Is The Place
Contact:

BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by deepfiend » Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 am



Discuss
With Eyes That Glint In The Night, And Curves That Swerve With Every Shift In Gear
Spam Chop wrote:I like to draw on giant pieces of white wood, does this sound like something that would interest you?
Firky wrote:mate you're so underground you shit wombles

jazzamataz
Posts: 1598
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: SW15
Contact:

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by jazzamataz » Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 am

twat.


/end
dutty_switch wrote:ASDA has better deals than Morrisons. Rollback mothefucker, dun know!
Helix [Delay] wrote:Everybody's gay for Stephen Fry.

User avatar
HamCrescendo
Posts: 3101
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: Manchester/London

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by HamCrescendo » Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

jazzamataz wrote:twats.


Fixed. The kids are obviously just looking for a fight, spitting on him and shit. Guy's got some seriously fucked up head, but spitting on people is dirt.

hackman
Posts: 7405
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 am
Location: west
Contact:

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by hackman » Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 am

i hate the bnp

those kids deserved that though

and i don't see how he racially insulted them as the video claims
finji wrote:Hey hackman your a fucking nutter
Soundcloud

User avatar
symmetricalsounds
Posts: 2200
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: uk

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by symmetricalsounds » Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 am

hackman wrote:i hate the bnp

those kids deserved that though

and i don't see how he racially insulted them as the video claims
maybe it was the bit that was beeped out.

fretn
Posts: 1577
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: BE

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by fretn » Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am

It would have been funnier if he gave the paki an uppercut, both are utter filth clearly.
chazer wrote:most of visitors were shocked by horrible Zombys mixing skills (he didn't even try)
they called him "iPod in mask"
:lol:

User avatar
symmetricalsounds
Posts: 2200
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: uk

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by symmetricalsounds » Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

fretn wrote:It would have been funnier if he gave the paki
tnuc

hackman
Posts: 7405
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 am
Location: west
Contact:

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by hackman » Thu May 06, 2010 11:54 am

he is from belgium though....
finji wrote:Hey hackman your a fucking nutter
Soundcloud

User avatar
symmetricalsounds
Posts: 2200
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: uk

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by symmetricalsounds » Thu May 06, 2010 11:56 am

they can't all be stnuc.....can they?

i'll reserve judgement on that til i've met them all, in the meantime fretn you're a tnuc.

hackman
Posts: 7405
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 am
Location: west
Contact:

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by hackman » Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 am

lol na i meant language barrier, probably doesn't realise it's a racist term here
finji wrote:Hey hackman your a fucking nutter
Soundcloud

User avatar
symmetricalsounds
Posts: 2200
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: uk

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by symmetricalsounds » Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

hackman wrote:lol na i meant language barrier, probably doesn't realise it's a racist term here
he does now.

User avatar
seckle
Posts: 12404
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by seckle » Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 pm

and people have the nerve to take shots at our elections. at least we don't have thugs canvassing the streets inciting violence. at the beginning of that tape, he's calling the south asians robbers.

fretn
Posts: 1577
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: BE

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by fretn » Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Seriously, they are people from pakistan, it's not really a curse word in Belgium...no harm intended.
Plus what's wrong with the word paki, it's just an abreviation of the word pakistani, right?
Last edited by fretn on Thu May 06, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chazer wrote:most of visitors were shocked by horrible Zombys mixing skills (he didn't even try)
they called him "iPod in mask"
:lol:

User avatar
danoldboy
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 am
Location: London

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by danoldboy » Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm

seckle wrote:and people have the nerve to take shots at our elections. at least we don't have thugs canvassing the streets inciting violence. at the beginning of that tape, he's calling the south asians robbers.
er, yes you do.

dubloke
Posts: 7679
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 am
Contact:

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by dubloke » Thu May 06, 2010 12:30 pm

not supporting the bnp in anyway, but spitting is foul. Anyone who spits on people is scum
Image<<<Soundcloud
Facebook
http://www.mixcloud.com/shibuiprojectbrighton/shibui-007-dubloke/
NEW MIX FOR SHIBUI FESTIVAL
SimplyVinyl|AKA AKA ROAR|Below The Line

User avatar
seckle
Posts: 12404
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by seckle » Thu May 06, 2010 12:31 pm

danoldboy wrote:
seckle wrote:and people have the nerve to take shots at our elections. at least we don't have thugs canvassing the streets inciting violence. at the beginning of that tape, he's calling the south asians robbers.
er, yes you do.
lets see it then. go on..

User avatar
symmetricalsounds
Posts: 2200
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: uk

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by symmetricalsounds » Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm

fretn wrote: it's just an abreviation of the word pakistani, right?
no not right, fair enough if you really didn't know but now you do.

User avatar
danoldboy
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 am
Location: London

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by danoldboy » Thu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm

seckle wrote:
danoldboy wrote:
seckle wrote:and people have the nerve to take shots at our elections. at least we don't have thugs canvassing the streets inciting violence. at the beginning of that tape, he's calling the south asians robbers.
er, yes you do.
lets see it then. go on..
So if it isn't on youtube then it doesn't happen in your world? Fair enough.

Take a look at your history books, might want to cast your eye here for starters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WMBiYSCOM

America has a long history of racially fuelled political violence.

whatever, it isn't a yours is worse than ours thing. Democracy as a political ideology is a joke full stop.

The bnp can rot as wel.

User avatar
VuDu
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm
Location: Swindon, UK

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by VuDu » Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

seckle wrote:. at the beginning of that tape, he's calling the south asians robbers.
He said "how many is there of us" not anything about robbers. I have to say, the asian's deserved what they got, walking up all aggresive like and spitting in his face. They obviously wanted it and got more than they expected. This is not me supporting the BNP by the way.

User avatar
tr0tsky
Posts: 2314
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: petr0grad

Re: BNP Candidate Bob Bailey

Post by tr0tsky » Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Don't call them "the Asians".

They're lads, and I know a 100 white folk that do exactly the same.



Good on 'em I say. Spitting might be grim but they're fucking scum.



(tho the lads did get a kicking. Should have used summant)
Babylon Rocket.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests