Deep shit you come up with stoned

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
firky
Posts: 10336
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: seckle is a tnuc
Contact:

Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by firky » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

And promptly forget when you wake up 8)
Sound System Rental

Inventor of the Turban.

Sheff
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Sheff » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:10 pm

ah man i cant wait to have a smoke and post in this thread.
theres so much hilarious stuff that goes on in my head that seems so logical at the time but when im sober its just ridiculous :lol:

test_recordings
Posts: 5079
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by test_recordings » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Weed, as a psychedelic psychoactive, breaks down your inhibitions that constrain normal thinking. It's great :D
Getzatrhythm

christophera
Posts: 2816
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by christophera » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 pm

this is how kids get hooked on heroin

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

thinking of time as forever expanding instead of in a linear sense (past, present, future)

concentrating on the center of your body and feeling a constant feeling of growth outward into the universe... your mind growing bigger and bigger

O_O trippy

User avatar
oprs
Posts: 2361
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 am
Location: Maverick'n
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by oprs » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Big Freq wrote:thinking of time as forever expanding instead of in a linear sense (past, present, future)

concentrating on the center of your body and feeling a constant feeling of growth outward into the universe... your mind growing bigger and bigger

O_O trippy
you got farted on :corncry:
andyyhitscar wrote:I really want to know the cause because it is a beast bass system. It is cube sized, a little smaller than a dope microwave.
http://elandingpage.com

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 pm

oprs wrote:
Big Freq wrote:thinking of time as forever expanding instead of in a linear sense (past, present, future)

concentrating on the center of your body and feeling a constant feeling of growth outward into the universe... your mind growing bigger and bigger

O_O trippy
you got farted on :corncry:

yeah dude. it was terrible.

christophera
Posts: 2816
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by christophera » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm

if you think about how time and space are relative and distance is therefore determined by velocity, not to mention how the persistence of time is a construct of our mind, pretty much all space is ultimately subjective and if you could perceive the world from different velocities it would appear completely different

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

christophera wrote:if you think about how time and space are relative and distance is therefore determined by velocity, not to mention how the persistence of time is a construct of our mind, pretty much all space is ultimately subjective and if you could perceive the world from different velocities it would appear completely different
:4:

what if you were god and you tricked yourself into being human

christophera
Posts: 2816
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by christophera » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

WHAT IF IT IS ALL A VIDEO GAME AND GOD IS ADDICTED TO IT AND IS NEGLECTING THE REAL WORLD DUE TO BEING ADDICTED TO A VIDEO GAME

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 pm

christophera wrote:WHAT IF IT IS ALL A VIDEO GAME AND GOD IS ADDICTED TO IT AND IS NEGLECTING THE REAL WORLD DUE TO BEING ADDICTED TO A VIDEO GAME
:) :) :)

grand theft auto

christophera
Posts: 2816
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by christophera » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Image

knell
Secret Ninja Moderator
Posts: 8752
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by knell » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm

what if you spend your whole life speculating about stupid shit with no scientific merit

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

knell wrote:what if you spend your whole life speculating about stupid shit with no scientific merit
aka Christianity

User avatar
belalala
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: chi // ldn
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by belalala » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.sublabrecords.com
http://submotion.co.uk/
http://www.wearerebels.com
http://pedacitas.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/belazecker


"Sorry but a lot of this clean ass laptop music ain't cutting it for me right now, rub some poo poo in ya beats, make that shit dirty please" - Alexander Nut

knell
Secret Ninja Moderator
Posts: 8752
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by knell » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

harsh but true... don't let kingGhost see that :lol:

User avatar
cityzen
Posts: 4384
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by cityzen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 pm

knell wrote:what if you spend your whole life speculating about stupid shit with no scientific merit
Can you prove it would be a wasted life? ;-)
BLAHBLAHJAH wrote:... If you're ever in a burning building and you see smoke and smell fire, maybe it's worth getting
out...

User avatar
Big Freq
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: las vegas, nv
Contact:

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Big Freq » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:20 pm

cityzen wrote:
knell wrote:what if you spend your whole life speculating about stupid shit with no scientific merit
Can you prove it would be a wasted life? ;-)
can you prove anything?

what is life?

what is meaning?


:u:

User avatar
cityzen
Posts: 4384
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by cityzen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 pm

True knowledge can only be gained through direct experience.
BLAHBLAHJAH wrote:... If you're ever in a burning building and you see smoke and smell fire, maybe it's worth getting
out...

User avatar
Zöo Pop
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Deep shit you come up with stoned

Post by Zöo Pop » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Big Freq wrote:
cityzen wrote:
knell wrote:what if you spend your whole life speculating about stupid shit with no scientific merit
Can you prove it would be a wasted life? ;-)
can you prove anything?

what is life?

what is meaning?


:u:
Life is what you choose to create. Meaning is what you choose to create in your Life. :U:

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests