The SNH Football thread

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by ehbes » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm

southstar wrote:
garethom wrote:Has Raheem Stirling really got 3 kids by 2 women?! :lol:
Someone told me that a while back but it was with 3 women
He denied it on twitter
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
wilson
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm
Location: East London/Essex

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by wilson » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Image

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by garethom » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 pm

ehbrums1 wrote:
southstar wrote:
garethom wrote:Has Raheem Stirling really got 3 kids by 2 women?! :lol:
Someone told me that a while back but it was with 3 women
He denied it on twitter
See, I presumed it was made up, but also, I don't trust Raheem Stirling to tell the truth about it. :lol:

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Forum » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Hughes :t:
Image Image

User avatar
mIrReN
Posts: 5611
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Location: Belgium, Bruges

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by mIrReN » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 pm

wub wrote:Scoring from a drop ball, the gentleman's solution...

that's ages ago wasn't even the intention, wouldn't matter in the score.. really don't see the point in posting :D
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum

hutyluty
Posts: 5240
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Location: LEEDS
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by hutyluty » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Who's the palace fan on here? Finally get to brag about a result- whey!!

Seeing Palace again on tuesday against Hull lol might be the kiss of death.
[+] Spoiler
Phigure wrote:nothing was ever good


User avatar
magma
Posts: 18810
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by magma » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 am

Gwan Saints. Not sure how long you're going to keep that up with Reading/Villa tonight, mind... :lol:
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

User avatar
LA_Boxers
Posts: 6411
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Croydon

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by LA_Boxers » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am

hutyluty wrote:Who's the palace fan on here? Finally get to brag about a result- whey!!

Seeing Palace again on tuesday against Hull lol might be the kiss of death.
That would be me.








Still............we are second.
Soundcloud - LPR006. Due 20/05/13.

http://www.rood.fm - EVERY OTHER THURSDAY 8-10pm //
http://www.corruptradio.net - EVERY OTHER SUNDAY 6-8pm//

wub
Posts: 34156
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: Madrid
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by wub » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 am

magma wrote:
Gwan Saints. Not sure how long you're going to keep that up with Reading/Villa tonight, mind... :lol:

Not fussed TBH, we've got Norwich, Reading & Sunderland all at home for three out of our next four matches, and even away to Liverpool in the middle of those doesn't fill me with any sort of trepidation right now :D

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Forum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 pm

wub wrote:
magma wrote:
Gwan Saints. Not sure how long you're going to keep that up with Reading/Villa tonight, mind... :lol:

Not fussed TBH, we've got Norwich, Reading & Sunderland all at home for three out of our next four matches, and even away to Liverpool in the middle of those doesn't fill me with any sort of trepidation right now :D
Adkins was second favorite for the sack a few weeks ago. Im glad we got the Southampton game out of then way while their defence was all over the place, not so sure we'd beat them now
Image Image

hutyluty
Posts: 5240
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Location: LEEDS
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by hutyluty » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 pm

LA_Boxers wrote:
hutyluty wrote:Who's the palace fan on here? Finally get to brag about a result- whey!!

Seeing Palace again on tuesday against Hull lol might be the kiss of death.
That would be me.








Still............we are second.
You looked a good team, tbh we were lucky to beat you- was definitely a penalty near the start...

big game tonight for you I'm thinking, Hull are a decent side, I'll report back with more amazing tactical insights :lol:
[+] Spoiler
Phigure wrote:nothing was ever good

User avatar
LA_Boxers
Posts: 6411
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Croydon

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by LA_Boxers » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

hutyluty wrote:
LA_Boxers wrote:
hutyluty wrote:Who's the palace fan on here? Finally get to brag about a result- whey!!

Seeing Palace again on tuesday against Hull lol might be the kiss of death.
That would be me.








Still............we are second.
You looked a good team, tbh we were lucky to beat you- was definitely a penalty near the start...

big game tonight for you I'm thinking, Hull are a decent side, I'll report back with more amazing tactical insights :lol:
Yeah the run had to come to an end sometime, Leeds away is a hard place to go. Murray is out tonight, so we will be a bit light upfront. Will be happy with a draw personally.

Haha. Im looking forward to it.
Soundcloud - LPR006. Due 20/05/13.

http://www.rood.fm - EVERY OTHER THURSDAY 8-10pm //
http://www.corruptradio.net - EVERY OTHER SUNDAY 6-8pm//

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Forum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Arsenal making a bid for Zaha in january apparantly, not sure i want him for the money being talked about
Image Image

User avatar
Johoosh
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: SE14

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Johoosh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Isn't Llorente's name getting bandied about with Arsenal this January?

Tbh my expectations are nil after the last few windows.
Soundcloud
RKM wrote:i am feeling levels of remorse like one of the yutes in charlie and the chocolate factory

wub
Posts: 34156
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: Madrid
Contact:

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by wub » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 pm


Joey Barton Talks With Hilarious French Accent After Debut For Marseille

:cornlol: :cornlol: :cornlol:

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Forum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Heard that on talk sport earlier. I like the way he starts off in his normal scouse then suddenly goes French half way through :cornlol:

Almost as good as Steve Mclarens dutch interview
Image Image

TopManLurka
Posts: 2083
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by TopManLurka » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Image

lol

espire
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am
Location: Antwerp

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by espire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 am


User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The SNH Football thread

Post by Forum » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 am

Image
Image Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests