so what do you all think is going to happen in 2012??

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
FSTZ
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Cookingham
Contact:

so what do you all think is going to happen in 2012??

Post by FSTZ » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:57 pm

ok...

since there is a post about the horrible 2012 olympic logo and an Alex Jones post in here...

what do you all think is going to happen when the Mayan calendar ends?

will we all warp into a different dimension?

or go on living like nothing happened?

Will aliens come down and zapp us in the ass??

or will we have massive natural disasters?

spaceboy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: West
Contact:

Post by spaceboy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:59 pm

house prices might come down?
The World is YOURZ

doomstep
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:54 am
Location: Pt.Adelaide

Post by doomstep » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:02 pm

Spaceboy wrote:house prices might come down?
nah, credit will just get cheaper

:o

wont it?

I mean, we can just keep on keeping on.... right?



I aint worried - Im pretty good at rollin with the punches.

User avatar
parson
Posts: 11311
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 am
Location: ATX
Contact:

Post by parson » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:11 pm

breath bated

User avatar
FSTZ
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Cookingham
Contact:

Post by FSTZ » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:23 pm

Parson wrote:breath bated
yeah....

gotcha

User avatar
unempty
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by unempty » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Eddie the eagle will have a glorious comeback.

User avatar
konehed
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by konehed » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:54 pm

the thirty year cycle seems to indicate that a resurgance in the popularity of parachute pants is possible

User avatar
hera
Posts: 3449
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Los Anjealous
Contact:

Post by hera » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:00 pm

the 80s will finally fall out of style.

showguns
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Post by showguns » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:02 pm

chicks, bro.

chicks happen.
"Sometimes I do see people saggin, with dirty underwear, and it is indeed a sad thing."

User avatar
FSTZ
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Cookingham
Contact:

Post by FSTZ » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm

where's my gloom and doom massive???

lol

User avatar
nospin
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by nospin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:20 pm

i always thought it would have something to do with the US presidential elections that year. maybe the outcome wont be disgusting...

"2012 is sometimes claimed to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or apocalypse)"

'spiritual transformation' doesnt sound so bad, but then APOCALYPSE sounds bad.

"Many new age spiritualists and philosophers ("new-agers") believe humankind will enter an age of enlightenment in 2012. There are a range of varying, generally positive, beliefs shared by a subset of spiritualists from the mundane to exceptional — including a positive social shift and age of peace, mankind becoming psychic and connected by a collective, and/or an evolution of the human race into non-corporeal beings made of "spiritual" energy, or light energy, i.e. 'ascension'."

jim
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Location: The Neverland Ranch
Contact:

Post by jim » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm

NoSpin wrote: "Many new age spiritualists and philosophers ("new-agers") believe humankind will enter an age of enlightenment in 2012. There are a range of varying, generally positive, beliefs shared by a subset of spiritualists from the mundane to exceptional — including a positive social shift and age of peace, mankind becoming psychic and connected by a collective, and/or an evolution of the human race into non-corporeal beings made of "spiritual" energy, or light energy, i.e. 'ascension'."
Yeah, that's not happening.

User avatar
nospin
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by nospin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:45 pm

jim wrote:
NoSpin wrote: "Many new age spiritualists and philosophers ("new-agers") believe humankind will enter an age of enlightenment in 2012. There are a range of varying, generally positive, beliefs shared by a subset of spiritualists from the mundane to exceptional — including a positive social shift and age of peace, mankind becoming psychic and connected by a collective, and/or an evolution of the human race into non-corporeal beings made of "spiritual" energy, or light energy, i.e. 'ascension'."
Yeah, that's not happening.
well not with that attitude, mister

jim
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Location: The Neverland Ranch
Contact:

Post by jim » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:53 pm

:lol:

ana
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: kako izgledam? So moji lasje v redu?

Post by ana » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:55 pm

NoSpin wrote:
jim wrote:
NoSpin wrote: "Many new age spiritualists and philosophers ("new-agers") believe humankind will enter an age of enlightenment in 2012. There are a range of varying, generally positive, beliefs shared by a subset of spiritualists from the mundane to exceptional — including a positive social shift and age of peace, mankind becoming psychic and connected by a collective, and/or an evolution of the human race into non-corporeal beings made of "spiritual" energy, or light energy, i.e. 'ascension'."
Yeah, that's not happening.
well not with that attitude, mister
lol

.

echo wanderer
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:36 am
Location: Yer chest.

Post by echo wanderer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 pm

hera wrote:the 80s will finally fall out of style.

THANK FUCKIN' JAH!!!



:lol:
MYSPACE
VIRB
sapphic_beats wrote:i think the floppy aspect of cats is WIN.
ImageImage

echo wanderer
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:36 am
Location: Yer chest.

Post by echo wanderer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:03 pm

Anyone over 30 will have to dress up like ice skaters and go to "Carousel".

Image

Image

Image

Image

:o







:lol: :lol: :lol:
MYSPACE
VIRB
sapphic_beats wrote:i think the floppy aspect of cats is WIN.
ImageImage

User avatar
parson
Posts: 11311
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 am
Location: ATX
Contact:

Post by parson » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:15 am

F Y'ALL I'M ASCENDING TO THE 5TH DIMENSION

User avatar
scarecrow
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:36 pm
Location: London N4
Contact:

Post by scarecrow » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:16 am

Logans Run! Gwan!

doomstep
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:54 am
Location: Pt.Adelaide

Post by doomstep » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 am

Echo Wanderer wrote:
hera wrote:the 80s will finally fall out of style.

THANK FUCKIN' JAH!!!



:lol:
yh, but the scary thing is, the 90s will be all the rage :P

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests