Fl studio and boobs

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Eskimo

Re: Fl studio and boobs

Post by Eskimo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 am

Electric_Head wrote:
Eskimo wrote:I did install it but instead of doing the same on the new laptop i just took it from the old one :P
so you didn't install it
Mmm bewbs
Of course I did, but not on this pc... which makes it like I installed it...basically halways :corntard:

Mindforce

Post by Mindforce » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 am

jonahmann wrote:I realised I can change my FL background to something inspiring.
It's awesome right?? I change my background every now and then anyway so I don't get bored :P

@OP I'm not sure what your hardware/software setup is, but if you're using the ASIO4ALL driver, you need to set the buffer size high enough, otherwise it gets major clipping and crackling. Image-Line recommended something like minimum of 480 samples. I have mine set at 640.

You might already know that/have it sorted but I thought I'd mention it anyway in case.

Electric_Head

Post by Electric_Head » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 am

Eskimo wrote: Of course I did, but not on this pc... which makes it like I installed it...basically halways :corntard:
No, you seem to not understand computers very well.
Image ImageImage Image

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am

Mindforce wrote:
jonahmann wrote:I realised I can change my FL background to something inspiring.
It's awesome right?? I change my background every now and then anyway so I don't get bored :P

@OP I'm not sure what your hardware/software setup is, but if you're using the ASIO4ALL driver, you need to set the buffer size high enough, otherwise it gets major clipping and crackling. Image-Line recommended something like minimum of 480 samples. I have mine set at 640.

You might already know that/have it sorted but I thought I'd mention it anyway in case.

Tried it all mate, must have installed it wrong really, will hopefully find the disc today and reinstall, + gotta backup all samples and plugs first :3
Asio helped a bit on my old laptop, nothing drastic but still something.

Electric Head chill mate, I was just kidding, I did not install it correctly on this laptop :U:

Electric_Head

Post by Electric_Head » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 am

You clearly don't know me very well either :D
I wasn't being harsh.
No-one should take my posts seriously.

I was just taking the piss.

:w:
Image ImageImage Image

JBE

Post by JBE » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Disc? I haven't seen my FL disc since the day I bought the program. just go to the image-line website and download it. You have to request a new Regkey from them anyway to update it.

http://image-line.com/

Login to your account -> Download Demo -> Install -> Request new regkey. Problem solved.

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

JBE wrote:Disc? I haven't seen my FL disc since the day I bought the program. just go to the image-line website and download it. You have to request a new Regkey from them anyway to update it.

Login to your account -> Download Demo -> Install -> Request new regkey. Problem solved.
Ah this is legit, thanks! But it just might take ages to download with this piece of crap connection .__.

JBE

Post by JBE » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Eskimo wrote:
JBE wrote:Disc? I haven't seen my FL disc since the day I bought the program. just go to the image-line website and download it. You have to request a new Regkey from them anyway to update it.

Ah this is legit, thanks! But it just might take ages to download with this piece of crap connection .__.
Well if you don't have access to a better connection you still have a problem. Unless of course you purchased it recently and you have a boxed version of FL10. My boxed version I think is 8 so I have to download it from them to get the new one anyway.

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

JBE wrote:
Eskimo wrote:

Well if you don't have access to a better connection you still have a problem. Unless of course you purchased it recently and you have a boxed version of FL10. My boxed version I think is 8 so I have to download it from them to get the new one anyway.
I know I do have the box somewhere, if I don't find it now I will find it when moving in a few weeks :h:
This house is like a maze though lol

AxeD

Post by AxeD » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Electric_Head wrote:Axed - oh my, purty.
:4:

Thought I started you guys of with that one though, this thread isn't going anywhere.
Maybe I'll make a thread for it in the snh, kind of belongs there anyway :)
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

didi

Post by didi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Smiles wrote:
Eskimo wrote:The boobs are a lie >:D
Fuck this thread.
[+]
bennyfroobs wrote:cool it vip is one of the best funky tracks of all time, hands down
[+]
Agent 47 wrote:photek? who is photek

photek is my mate whos a house dj from london lol
[+]
wolf89 wrote:Me and my mates play a game where we remember the worst or most obscure nu metal bands we can and listen to them when drunk

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am

Damn, it helped a bit.
But still no drastic change, it might be the project though <_<

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Alright guys, my cpu is still being a son of a beach with FL, could it be my terrible onboard soundcard? And would an external one help?
I don't really feel like switching daw :<

jrisreal

Post by jrisreal » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 pm

If it isn't too much trouble, you could backup everything, reinstall windows, then reinstall FL.

Also, if you're using Vista, you might want to upgrade or downgrade to Win7 or XP. Vista is very buggy and always gave me trouble with music apps.
...in my opinion
ImageImageImage

lloydy

Post by lloydy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

I've read through this whole thing in the hope to see some boobs.Very very disappointed at the present time.
New Dnb track
Soundcloud

Free Download
Soundcloud

AxeD

Post by AxeD » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

lloydy wrote:I've read through this whole thing in the hope to see some boobs.Very very disappointed at the present time.
Come on man, page 2 :) I'm risking mod beef here.
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Reinstalling windows will be my last resource x) and I'm using windows 7, this laptop isn't even a month old and it runs perfectly, just FL and it don't like eachother .__.

Also yeah mate, page 2 got some titties :h:

lloydy

Post by lloydy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

All hail the tittys,fine looking lady too!!!
New Dnb track
Soundcloud

Free Download
Soundcloud

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Maybe a bit young for you, you old fart? :6:
But guys, would an external soundcard/interface help with this at all? I'm probably getting one anyway...just gonna be a pain to find out how to connect it to these passive monitors :corntard:

lloydy

Post by lloydy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Haha,i'm not to old yet son.In mma terms in just entering my prime.Her lady parts won't know whats hit them!
New Dnb track
Soundcloud

Free Download
Soundcloud