Irritating shit on facebook

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Locked
User avatar
brasco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: Sussex
Contact:

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by brasco » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:32 am

had to 'unlike' it while a go, shame but times a change
Soundcloud
incnic wrote:pictire disc ones track harder than the black ones due to the colopured pgment being magnetsed for the stylus

User avatar
Maccaveli
Posts: 2279
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Maccaveli » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 am

Yeah I went back and read over all his posts in the last week then instantly unsubscribed. So much cringe.

"Where I'm from they call voldemor. Skream and voldemor on radio 1 in 15! But you already know this!"
"you know that saying: i wouldn't sleep with you if it was the end of the world.... well?????"
"We're coming out, open your eye's, to hell and back. What a strange connection!"
"If your names Mary and your a virgin.... Stand up!"
"if you are expecting something amazing to happen today it will!"

:u: :u: :u:

User avatar
zerbaman
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by zerbaman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 am

Let's book him to an SNH night and then beat him when he starts his set.

And steal his valuables.
Do you say zerbaman? Or do you say zebraman?
Soundcloud

User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
Posts: 17019
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Label A City

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:19 am

zerbaman wrote:Let's book him to an SNH night and then beat him when he starts his set.

And steal his valuables.
dibs on his maserati
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

User avatar
Figment
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Figment » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 am

i want to unlike, but i still want to see the album, even though im actually convinced now that mt eden could make a better burial remixes album.
incnic wrote:eat bass u r a wanker m8 lol
fuk off with ur shite prolems cos im trying to classofy dungeon vs classic dubstep ffs
Giving away some remixes:
Soundcloud

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by garethom » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Cringe when people comment on producers' posts with stuff like this:

I do not even know your real name, I have not even see you once in my life; but you can be sure that you are part of me and I love you. Your music has made me a better person and I enjoy life a lot more thanks to people like you.

chekov
Posts: 5384
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: erm

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by chekov » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:25 pm

garethom wrote:Cringe when people comment on producers' posts with stuff like this:

I do not even know your real name, I have not even see you once in my life; but you can be sure that you are part of me and I love you. Your music has made me a better person and I enjoy life a lot more thanks to people like you.
mala's fb is the worst for shit like this

why would you bother commenting stuff like that when it's not even relevant to the status
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

User avatar
EliteLennon117
Posts: 2870
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by EliteLennon117 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

yeah i just moved to twitter, because you can filter out all the bullshit easier.
Don't Snitch

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by garethom » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:05 pm

EliteLennon117 wrote:yeah i just moved to twitter, because you can filter out all the bullshit easier.
:a:

Don't grasp how people can say this. Deleted my twitter the other day (hardly used it tbf) because it's just utter bullshit everywhere. Even people you'd think would be interesting just chat egg! 99% of stuff on my facebook is either interesting, relevant or funny.

User avatar
EliteLennon117
Posts: 2870
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by EliteLennon117 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

garethom wrote:
EliteLennon117 wrote:yeah i just moved to twitter, because you can filter out all the bullshit easier.
:a:

Don't grasp how people can say this. Deleted my twitter the other day (hardly used it tbf) because it's just utter bullshit everywhere. Even people you'd think would be interesting just chat egg! 99% of stuff on my facebook is either interesting, relevant or funny.
I suppose it depends on your uses of social media, because I don't use Facebook to find anything funny due to all my friends posting shitty memes all day. Also Zomby's post on Twitter are gold so that's enough reason for me to use the site.
Don't Snitch

User avatar
dickman69
Posts: 14517
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by dickman69 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Image

fuck yea all numark errythang
every Tuesday 11pm EST on http://cosmicsound.club

buy my tunes pls
Soundcloud

User avatar
dickman69
Posts: 14517
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by dickman69 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 am

Image

32 comments later it was determined that this was the track



holy shit
every Tuesday 11pm EST on http://cosmicsound.club

buy my tunes pls
Soundcloud

cryptical
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by cryptical » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

thats pretty impressive tbf
also i have those numarks in the pic, do i have street cred now?

User avatar
ezza
THE POOREST
Posts: 9934
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: brizzy

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by ezza » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

kicking off on my facebook :lol:

I swear any one sis let me know he's a fukin dead man when I catch him u little prick you see wag1 think I'm a diked yh well see u cheeky prik
Like · · Share · 10 minutes ago via mobile ·

fuck urself u little ming ill meet u now rick go a couple rounds dickead wat
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

yh u on that yh come them fam st gorges now u fukin idiot in the basket ball cort bring no 1 jus me n you hurry up u fukin wet
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Fort u 2 was boys?
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

u mad im guna kill him
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

How come?
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

dm why . come shan or u shook
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Im there u backward prick well see whos a dickhead yea
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

yh im coming now lad no sly shot me n u touch den we will go for it like men
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

I aint no wasteman unlike u well see whos shook
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

I ent in them ends else I wudda saw it off but make sure it's a clean fight boys.
about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 1

fam im gonna mash u up lad
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

i can see you now lad its on
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

I see u to fam lets bounce
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

User avatar
Terpit
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Terpit » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Saw two birds fighting on facebook, posted that 'now kith' Tyson pic, im such a badboy
Soundcloud
♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

skimpi
Posts: 4241
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by skimpi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Agent 47 wrote:
i can see you now lad its on
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

I see u to fam lets bounce
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like
ahahahahahahaha
TopManLurka wrote: thanks for confirming
OiOiii #BELTER

kingldub
Posts: 2609
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 am

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by kingldub » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Agent 47 wrote:kicking off on my facebook :lol:

I swear any one sis let me know he's a fukin dead man when I catch him u little prick you see wag1 think I'm a diked yh well see u cheeky prik
Like · · Share · 10 minutes ago via mobile ·

fuck urself u little ming ill meet u now rick go a couple rounds dickead wat
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

yh u on that yh come them fam st gorges now u fukin idiot in the basket ball cort bring no 1 jus me n you hurry up u fukin wet
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Fort u 2 was boys?
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

u mad im guna kill him
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

How come?
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

dm why . come shan or u shook
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Im there u backward prick well see whos a dickhead yea
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

yh im coming now lad no sly shot me n u touch den we will go for it like men
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

I aint no wasteman unlike u well see whos shook
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

I ent in them ends else I wudda saw it off but make sure it's a clean fight boys.
about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 1

fam im gonna mash u up lad
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

i can see you now lad its on
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

I see u to fam lets bounce
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

Hilarious :lol:

User avatar
Muncey
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Northants/Manchester

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Muncey » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

garethom wrote:
EliteLennon117 wrote:yeah i just moved to twitter, because you can filter out all the bullshit easier.
:a:

Don't grasp how people can say this. Deleted my twitter the other day (hardly used it tbf) because it's just utter bullshit everywhere. Even people you'd think would be interesting just chat egg! 99% of stuff on my facebook is either interesting, relevant or funny.
Yeah I hate twitter sometimes, mostly when X-Factor or Eastenders is on. I'm still shocked how many people in the grime scene fucking bang on about Eastenders, must take them hours to watch it because they have to pause to comment every 3 seconds.

User avatar
Dub_freak
Posts: 2607
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Dub_freak » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:03 pm

skimpi wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
i can see you now lad its on
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

I see u to fam lets bounce
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like
ahahahahahahaha
:corntard: :cornlol:
cloaked_up wrote:looks like he is wearing a green neon EDM mini bar fridge lamp shoe

User avatar
Dub_freak
Posts: 2607
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Irritating shit on facebook

Post by Dub_freak » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 pm

:corntard:
cloaked_up wrote:looks like he is wearing a green neon EDM mini bar fridge lamp shoe

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests