Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
- Posts: 7679
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 am
"YOU'RE MUMS GOT A DILDO OUT HER DRAW, SHE'S A POTHEAD EVERYONE KNOWS"
"WE'RE GOING ON LYRICAL, GET YOUR CEREAL"
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm
- Location: the wild wild west
- Posts: 3471
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm
- Location: East London/Essex
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am
- Location: quietly continuing
Just moved to Bath
Looking forward to meeting these lovely chaps.
Its funny cus Twerton is the "rough" part of Bath, people are always telling me to "watch my back round there" and shit... but its just a slightly lower middle class area.
- THE POOREST
- Posts: 9934
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
- Location: brizzy
My friend 'knows' these
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low
- Reigning Mini-Mix King
- Posts: 8342
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: down in my heart
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
- Posts: 3860
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Birmingham
finding chavs film shit bars on camera phones while playing the instrumentals through K800is used to be a passionate hobby of mine, youtube is rife with it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest