Nice clothes shops/brands?

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
chekov

Re: Nice clothes shops/brands?

Post by chekov » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 pm

alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

ezza
THE POOREST

Post by ezza » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 am

dubfordessert wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
dubfordessert wrote:why would you drop £150 on a shirt?! jeez
Student loan :W:
i get the max london weighted loan and grant. spend your student loan on pretentious shirts, steal food. i shoulda tried this. woulda had so many shirts. and been so skinny! :(
I'm living the dream mate
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

noam

Post by noam » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 am

who are these ridiculous people claiming that they didn't know SHIRTS can be expensive

are you absolutely insane

shirts are an accessory of suits and suits are by and large the most expensive thing a man can buy

like shoes for women, if you're a bloke and you express surprise at a girl who'll blow £300 on a pair of shoes you're a mug

pkay

Post by pkay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 am

zappos.com find shitty print tshirts on the cheap. Drop a $100 a month get 8 new shirts a month or so. or buy american rags, kid robot, or sean jean, ecko stitch, tons of decent print shirts for under $20 each.

Shirts shouldn't be your focus on your outfit unless you're a tnuc. Clean jeans, clean shirt, fresh kicks and accessorize like a baller. If you'd drop $150 on a shirt why not spend $500 on a watch you can wear with almost any outfit or fuck $150 is 5 hats or 3 hats and some air force ones.

fuck buying expensive shit just buy shit that fits and keep it fresh

RightOnTime27

Post by RightOnTime27 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 am

pkay wrote:zappos.com find shitty print tshirts on the cheap. Drop a $100 a month get 8 new shirts a month or so. or buy american rags, kid robot, or sean jean, ecko stitch, tons of decent print shirts for under $20 each.

Shirts shouldn't be your focus on your outfit unless you're a tnuc. Clean jeans, clean shirt, fresh kicks and accessorize like a baller. If you'd drop $150 on a shirt why not spend $500 on a watch you can wear with almost any outfit or fuck $150 is 5 hats or 3 hats and some air force ones.

this.
(my exception to this rule is dethsta. that place is my kryptonite)

also: if you want that faded dress shirt look: thrift stores. Picked up some burberry for $5 the other day.

lloydnoise

Post by lloydnoise » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm

noam wrote:you're a mug
no, you

pkay wrote:fuck buying expensive shit just buy shit that fits and keep it fresh
zakly, get so many suit jackets/blazers from charity shops/TKMAXX bargain rail, never more than £40. OHNO IT WAS DESIGNED IN 2010!!
Was in Fred Perry the other day, last seasons shirts, discounted - £35 (not too bad), this seasons equivilant (almost identicle) - £79
LOLWATREALLY

Looking sharp is one thing, ripping yourself off in the name of fashion is another
parson wrote:the way you cure disease with lsd is by manipulating the matrix with your mind

[\*/]

AxeD

Post by AxeD » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 pm

noam wrote:who are these ridiculous people claiming that they didn't know SHIRTS can be expensive

are you absolutely insane

shirts are an accessory of suits and suits are by and large the most expensive thing a man can buy

like shoes for women, if you're a bloke and you express surprise at a girl who'll blow £300 on a pair of shoes you're a mug
In Dutch the word shirt mostly refers to a t-shirt, I meant those plain t-shirts.
Like the one finji posted. I mean..I understand it's 'superbly constructed' but I won't spend more than 30 squid on
a tee.

Still my most expensive shirt (long sleeve, buttons thing) was around 60 :)
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

noam

Post by noam » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 pm

lloydnoise wrote:
no, you

zakly, get so many suit jackets/blazers from charity shops/TKMAXX bargain rail, never more than £40. OHNO IT WAS DESIGNED IN 2010!!
Was in Fred Perry the other day, last seasons shirts, discounted - £35 (not too bad), this seasons equivilant (almost identicle) - £79
LOLWATREALLY

Looking sharp is one thing, ripping yourself off in the name of fashion is another
hey if you like something and you can afford it, buy it, fuck other people's shit opinions on your clothes, only thing worse than someone giving out shit for what someone wears is giving someone shit for how much they spend with their own money on their own clothes

lloydnoise

Post by lloydnoise » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm

noam wrote:
lloydnoise wrote:
no, you

LOLWATREALLY

hey if you like something and you can afford it, buy it, fuck other people's shit opinions on your clothes, only thing worse than someone giving out shit for what someone wears is giving someone shit for how much they spend with their own money on their own clothes
BUT PEPLE R STARVIN
parson wrote:the way you cure disease with lsd is by manipulating the matrix with your mind

[\*/]

pkay

Post by pkay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm

I could give a fuck what you do with your money. Just saying you're a tnuc if you spend $200 on a faded shirt to look fashionable when clean and fresh is always in fashion and will help you pull ho's.

For $200 you can pay a local fashion designer to make you a one off shirt

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:01 pm

http://www.asos.com Pretty good site but they do have a lot of crap on there too also free p&p.
Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

kidshuffle

Post by kidshuffle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 pm

chekov wrote:
looooooooooooool
gr8 value
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

kidshuffle

Post by kidshuffle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 pm

pkay wrote:zappos.com find shitty print tshirts on the cheap. Drop a $100 a month get 8 new shirts a month or so. or buy american rags, kid robot, or sean jean, ecko stitch, tons of decent print shirts for under $20 each.

holy shit, 505's for 40 bucks.
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

kruptah

Post by kruptah » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm

If you got some doe to spend I highly recommend Haven: http://havenshop.ca/

They stock nothing but quality items and update their webshop almost daily with the latest gear.

Here's a recent screenshot of their website showing the brands they have in stock at the moment.

They are located in Canada but ship everything express post with tracking.

I recommend Reigning Champ if your looking for some quality sweats & Wings + Horns for some nice jeans that wont break the bank.

Trust me, this is the shop you need. Guaranteed you'll find something proper nice that'll last you long time.

Trichome

Post by Trichome » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

http://www.routeone.co.uk/ because of the deals
http://www.obzest.co.uk/ because of the brilliant fucking ideas
Soundcloud

When I first knifed man, it felt funny
Next day come, it became funny

wobbles

Post by wobbles » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 pm

I only wear silk

dubfordessert

Post by dubfordessert » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

noam wrote: like shoes for women, if you're a bloke and you express surprise at a girl who'll blow £300 on a pair of shoes you're a mug
sorry thats even more ridiculous, this has nothing to do with gender

i dont really know anyone who drops that much on any items of clothing so guess i'm a mug or i just know normal people

as for living the dream... yeah. bizarre.
AxeD wrote:post your awful taste in music you assholes
wobbles wrote::3

Words

Post by Words » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 pm

finji wrote:if you've got money to drop go for APC/Our legacy/Engineered Garments, if not, Cos/Uniqlo can do no wrong.
cos :Q:

pkay

Post by pkay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Men shouldn't spend over $100 on anything but Jordan's, Brons, Cole Hans, a watch, a chain, or a suit.

If your sweater or hoodies is over $100 you a dickhead... no hoodies is that fly
If your button up shirt or dress sweater is over $100 you a dickhead ... Ralph Lauren is your bench mark for cost effectiveness
If your pants are over $100 you a dickhead. This isn't thread count on.bedding and if you're paying for distressed look you're a fucking fraud
If you're paying over $100 for chinos you a dickhead. Wear fucking dickies and.move the fuck on
Last edited by pkay on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cryptical

Post by cryptical » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Trainrek wrote:http://www.obzest.co.uk/ because of the brilliant fucking ideas
ImageImageImage
Trainrek wrote:brilliant fucking ideas
anybody remember the dubstep allstars t-shirt he did where you could Cluekid and Modestep on the same shirt?