Wisdom teeth ninjas

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
oprs

Wisdom teeth ninjas

Post by oprs » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 am

I'll get right to the point. My wisdom teeth have slowly been creeping in for the past couple years. No real issues besides the blue moon "discomfort". Well tonight it took savage turn for the worse. ended up waking me from a dead sleep with excruciating pain for the whole right side of my face. To the point when I breathe through my nose it hurts. I'm wondering if this its just a flare up and will it subside or is it time to bite the bullet and get them removed. Up until now its been easily manageble but this is too much.
:oops:
andyyhitscar wrote:I really want to know the cause because it is a beast bass system. It is cube sized, a little smaller than a dope microwave.
http://elandingpage.com

Sexual_Chocolate

Re: Wisdom teeth ninjas

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 am

smoke alot of weed, or get them removed.
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

Phigure

Post by Phigure » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 am

obviously you need to go to the doctor, they're not just going to stop being a problem. it's going to get worse and worse

it's okay though, you'll probably go home with some vicodin, it's worth it
j_j wrote:^lol
Soundcloud | Twitter

Jhonny2x4

Post by Jhonny2x4 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 am

I hear ya buddy, I need mine removed as well.

To make it worse, my bottom left wisdom tooth is growing in...FROM THE SIDE! It is pushing my bottom teeth closer to my chin!
Save Metal Gear Online 1 and 2
https://savemgo.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 6037#p6037

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

TimeSplitters Rewind
http://timesplittersrewind.com/

oprs

Post by oprs » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:32 am

Phigure wrote:obviously you need to go to the doctor, they're not just going to stop being a problem. it's going to get worse and worse

Im pretty sure thats what im leaning towards. I hate dentist with a passion after a child hood experience but im willing to push past this. I guess my luck ran out :corncry:
andyyhitscar wrote:I really want to know the cause because it is a beast bass system. It is cube sized, a little smaller than a dope microwave.

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 am

oprs wrote:
Phigure wrote:obviously you need to go to the doctor, they're not just going to stop being a problem. it's going to get worse and worse

Im pretty sure thats what im leaning towards. I hate dentist with a passion after a child hood experience but im willing to push past this. I guess my luck ran out :corncry:
:z:
I think one of mine finally may need to get taken out and from dental x-rays over the years they've grown in horizontally... Hoping it's just a toothache or even a cavity as it's the only wisdom tooth that has actually come through my gums partially, the other one is still in my gums, so I'm assuming it would be horrid dental surgery.
I swear I don't mind taking care of my teeth, but I hate the dentist. Poking and prodding with those picks, and even if minimal the scraping ick.
That and anything you eat that day tastes horrid. Don't even get me started on the waiting, I swear it's worse than the military policy of hurry up and wait...

knell
Secret Ninja Moderator

Post by knell » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 am

i know you know better than to look for medical advice on a forum... it sucks but you need to go see a dentist. i'm not sure but from the way you're phrasing it, it sounds like you can afford to have them out (money wise)... is this true? if money is an issue that's one thing but if you can afford it, go for it, it won't be the first or last time you have to suffer a bit to improve your quality of life.

Jhonny2x4

Post by Jhonny2x4 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 am

deadly habit wrote:
oprs wrote:

I think one of mine finally may need to get taken out and from dental x-rays over the years they've grown in horizontally... Hoping it's just a toothache or even a cavity as it's the only wisdom tooth that has actually come through my gums partially, the other one is still in my gums, so I'm assuming it would be horrid dental surgery.
I swear I don't mind taking care of my teeth, but I hate the dentist. Poking and prodding with those picks, and even if minimal the scraping ick.
That and anything you eat that day tastes horrid. Don't even get me started on the waiting, I swear it's worse than the military policy of hurry up and wait...
I don't think anyone likes having their dentist's tool in their mouth. ;-)

TimeSplitters Rewind

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 am

Jhonny2x4 wrote:
deadly habit wrote:
oprs wrote:

I don't think anyone likes having their dentist's tool in their mouth. ;-)

oprs

Post by oprs » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 am

knell wrote:i know you know better than to look for medical advice on a forum... it sucks but you need to go see a dentist. i'm not sure but from the way you're phrasing it, it sounds like you can afford to have them out (money wise)... is this true? if money is an issue that's one thing but if you can afford it, go for it, it won't be the first or last time you have to suffer a bit to improve your quality of life.
Yeah I suppose getting them removed is the best venture. Not the the one I want to choose first but
success>pain. Just struck me as random because of the time frame. Completely fine to bam. On the floor in 2.5.

knell
Secret Ninja Moderator

Post by knell » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:07 am

i'm sorry to hear that... i'm pretty sure i'll be in the same spot fairly soon. mine aren't growing sideways but it's getting crowded.

dental pains can be so sporadic, but they usually don't happen without a reason. also keep in mind that dentists are trying to make money for the most part so make sure they give you all of the details as to what's going on inside your mouth.

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:11 am

Ok I'm 30 and mine are just starting to irk me, just curious if you guys are around the same. When I did dental in the army I think they told me to put it off knowing it would be a pain years later -w-

Jhonny2x4

Post by Jhonny2x4 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 am

One thing that irked me was watching my friend use this suction-type plastic tube to suck the excess blood out his mouth that was draining from his gums (where the wisdom teeth used to be).

It looked like a syringe with no needle.

Also in response to deadly, im 22 so i guess you are one of the lucky ones who can sorta live with them. Have your teeth gotten fucked up yet?

TimeSplitters Rewind

RightOnTime27

Post by RightOnTime27 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 am

had mine out a couple months ago. I recovered well, and while it obviously wasn't extraordinarily pleasant, I've gone through worse sensations. However, if you can afford it, just get straight up knocked out. I went with just laughing gas cause it was cheaper, and I regained consciousness 2/3rds the way through. I couldn't really feel the pain too much, but it still did hurt a lot. What was worse was the foggy horror my brain registered as various power tools made their way into my mouth. I still get freaked out thinking about it.

Also: the sound your molar makes when it is cracked and wrenched out. I'll never forget that.
Last edited by RightOnTime27 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mIrReN

Post by mIrReN » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 am

Nevalo wrote:smoke alot of weed, or get them removed.
get them removed then smoke weed... Ppl say it's bad and it could get infected but I didn't have the problem nor the toothache. Although I think I was pretty lucky, you couldn't even see I had them removed, it didn't hurt at all etc...
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:37 pm

i love the hey smoke weed erry day crew here , so impractical -w-

oprs

Post by oprs » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:44 pm

i had a dentist give me laughing gas a little one. halfway through doing some cavity shit im completely aware of whats going on then a weird feeling hits me. I started going numb starting at my toes and working its way up. But i shit you not it didnt take a couple seconds to happen it took FOREVER. i finally told them that i was exploding from my feet upwards. Weirdest thing ever.

Im 23 and my wisdom teeth have damn near came in all the way, they fucked up my alignment just a little bit. nothing major. woke up this morning and my mouth doesnt hurt? Its fucking random.

hubb

Post by hubb » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Get them out before you need to get a saw in your jaw. The sound that it makes is unforgettable.
Also just remembered this after posting. They put this 'leathery' bag thing over my head with a hole for the mouth, to make the operation cleaner I guess and it went on for quite a bit over an hour at least. It was a fancy dentist even.
Grim.

I used to be a medical marvel with my six wisdom teeth, so you should listen to me :6:
Last edited by hubb on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

mIrReN

Post by mIrReN » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm

deadly habit wrote:i love the hey smoke weed erry day crew here , so impractical -w-
chillax

roll a doobbie
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum

dickman69

Post by dickman69 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

ur afraid of getting ur wisdom teeth pulled?

they knock u out

not like a root canal or something
every Tuesday 11pm EST on http://cosmicsound.club

buy my tunes pls
Soundcloud