Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Locked
User avatar
alphacat
Posts: 6016
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:52 pm

Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by alphacat » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Jodorowsky wrote:Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

deadly_habit
Posts: 22980
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:41 am
Location: MURRICA

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by deadly_habit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Why are they giving the prices for a house in the UK in dollars?

User avatar
alphacat
Posts: 6016
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:52 pm

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by alphacat » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

So'z us Amurkinz can unnerstant it. :6:
Jodorowsky wrote:Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

deadly_habit
Posts: 22980
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:41 am
Location: MURRICA

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by deadly_habit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Ah didn't notice it was a murrican site. Must have been a slow news day -w-

neon-dubz
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Approximately 2,500,000 light-years away in Andromeda or Portsmouth U.K-yeah!?.
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by neon-dubz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 pm

What, Weird. Never heard any stories of Wymering Manor. Need to get down there!

User avatar
Fbac
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by Fbac » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:43 pm

I didnt hear of this either,,,

Should of given it to me and neon dubz, make a haunted house studio..... real dark vibez innit mush
hurlingdervish wrote:The true test of an overly specific, pretentious, genre name, is how many sycophants line up to defend its bullshit when the copy-cats arrive on the scene, imitating the styles of people who had no conscience for the styles they were innovating.

User avatar
alphacat
Posts: 6016
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:52 pm

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by alphacat » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Fbac wrote:I didnt hear of this either,,,

Should of given it to me and neon dubz, make a haunted house studio..... real dark vibez innit mush
That's exactly what I'm sayin' bra! Make an appeal to the council to let you guys move in since the municipality already owns it - BAM SON! :4:
Jodorowsky wrote:Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

User avatar
Fbac
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Ninjas: Cowards?

Post by Fbac » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 pm

alphacat wrote:
Fbac wrote:I didnt hear of this either,,,

Should of given it to me and neon dubz, make a haunted house studio..... real dark vibez innit mush
That's exactly what I'm sayin' bra! Make an appeal to the council to let you guys move in since the municipality already owns it - BAM SON! :4:
for real real?? not just for play play?? cause if for real i will.. even if its to make a studio for the local kids to use
hurlingdervish wrote:The true test of an overly specific, pretentious, genre name, is how many sycophants line up to defend its bullshit when the copy-cats arrive on the scene, imitating the styles of people who had no conscience for the styles they were innovating.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests