Strong real life GTA skills

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Molzie

Re: Strong real life GTA skills

Post by Molzie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:03 pm

I don't know why he didn't just stay on the freeway and call the cops rather than head towards traffic.

I hate fagt cyclists though. always driving dangerously, weaving through traffic and then they act like complete dicks when something happens to them.

kidshuffle

Post by kidshuffle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 pm

what a bunch of dickheads; i wouldn't have felt bad running any of them over.
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

lloydnoise

Post by lloydnoise » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 am

poor bastard, he made some rash decisions but those bikers were being proper stnuc, they clearly wanted a ruckus

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... rs-2325485
parson wrote:the way you cure disease with lsd is by manipulating the matrix with your mind

[\*/]

wub

Post by wub » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Range Rover driver not going to be charged- bikers charged ;

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10 ... chase?lite
A clash between a pack of motorcyclists and a Range Rover on a Manhattan highway — which triggered a harrowing chase caught on a viral video — has left one biker facing charges and a second in critical condition.

Edwin "Jay" Mieses, 32, could be paralyzed after being run over during the chaos, a relative said.

“He was an innocent bystander,” Mieses’ aunt, Delilah Domenech, told NBC News on Tuesday, saying her nephew was checking on another motorcyclist when he was struck by the panicked motorist.

A third biker involved in the incident, who was sought by the NYPD after being caught on camera punching the window of the Range Rover, turned himself in on Tuesday, sources told NBC New York.

The violent scene unfolded Sunday afternoon when up to 30 motorcyclists taking part in an unauthorized daredevil rally called Hollywood Stuntz took to the West Side Highway.

Video taken by a helmet camera shows the pack zooming around the the Range Rover of Alexian Lien, 33, who was out for a drive with his wife and 2-year-old daughter, police said.

One biker, identified by police as Christopher Cruz, 23, of New Jersey, slowed down right in front of the SUV and gestured at Lien, who clipped the motorcycle, the video shows.

Jay Mieses' family says he may be paralyzed from the waist down after being injured Sunday during a clash between bikers and a Range Rover in Manhattan

The group of riders then surrounded Lien's vehicle.

"They take their helmets and start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there with a knife," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.

Mieses, who lives in Lawrence, Mass., can be seen on the video getting off his green bike to check on Cruz, his aunt said. He was standing near the SUV when Lien suddenly took off and ran over him, she said.

Police said Mieses suffered two broken legs, but family members said his injuries were far more severe and include a torn aorta, broken ribs and spinal damage that will probably leave him paralyzed.

“He damaged my son’s life forever," his mother, Yolando Santiago, told NBC affiliate WHDH. "He is never going to walk again."

After Lien took off, other members of the crew forced him on a harrowing chase. They cornered him at one point and managed to yank open his door, but he gunned it and sped away again, the video posted on You Tube shows.

After a 50-block northbound pursuit, he got off the highway and stopped on a side street in upper Manhattan, where video shows one motorcyclist smashing in the window with a helmet.

Police said the gang pulled Lien out of the car and assaulted him in front of his wife and child, slashing his face and chest. He was treated and released from Columbia University Medical Center.

Christopher Cruz slows his motorcycle down in front of a Range Rover on Mahattan's West Side Highway on Sunday, Sept. 29, in this image from a video posted on YouTube. Cruz has been arrested by police after his clash with the Range Rover triggered a wild chase and beating by a pack of fellow bikers bent on revenge.

Cruz, who was also injured, was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, and endangering the welfare of a child for his actions on the road, officials told NBC New York.

Police said the investigation is continuing and they are still looking for up to 30 bikers.

Domenech said her family is upset that most of the attention from the incident is focused on Lien and not her nephew, a married father of a 10-year-old and a 14-year-old.

"This man with a Range Rover and luxury lifestyle — it's OK for him to do something to someone because he rides a bike or has tattoos?" she said.

She said she didn't know if the driver should be charged.

"But it should be acknowledged that what he did was wrong," she said. "He had many other options but he chose the violent one."

Asked whether Lien was within his legal rights to leave the scene of the intial accident, Kelly said, "It depends on what the circumstances are."

"It depends on whether or not your vehicle is being attacked, whether or not you think you’re being attacked, whether or not your wife and child are in the car. You have to look at the totality of the circumstances and that’s what we’re doing,” he said.

magma

Post by magma » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Sounds about right.
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

skimpi

Post by skimpi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:32 pm

lol, yeah like reading that makes you feel bad to the bike guy who is paralysed, but why the fuck would you stop in front of a car like that on the highway, and then if all his mates start attacking the guys car is he meant to stay there and take it?
TopManLurka wrote: thanks for confirming
OiOiii #BELTER

ehbes

Post by ehbes » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:11 pm

I laughed when they said the guy was from Lawrence, Mass. One of the shittiest most crime ridden cities in the Northeast
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

unwind

Post by unwind » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:26 pm

I don't understand how the (apparently) paralyzed guy's aunt can say that the driver chose the 'violent' option, and that there were 'plenty' of other options... Seems to me like it was either let them fuck his car up or drive off, and you can hardly call that violent, it's not like he intended to harm any of them, just wanted to get the fuck out of there.
Also seems to me like she's blaming the Range driver and not the dickhead who deliberately slowed down in front of him and pretty much caused the entire mess...

nowaysj

Post by nowaysj » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 am

Pretty wild turn of events (i.e. will we live long enough to see the hubris of these fucks destroy their evil plans?):

Undercover Cop In SUV Brawl Spied on Occupiers at Birthday Parties
When 20-year-old New York photographer Shay Horse dropped by his first Occupy Wall Street march on May 23rd, 2012, a friendly fellow protester approached him and started making small talk. "He just asked me what my name was, what my involvement was, pretty general stuff," Horse says. From then on, Horse ran into the protestor, whom he knew only knew as "Al," at practically every Occupy Wall Street event. He even invited him to his birthday party. But it turns out "Al" was actually an undercover cop, 32 year-old NYPD detective Wojciech Braszczok.
Related
Here’s Video of a Violent High-Speed Motorcycle Chase in New York City

Feel like watching a six-minute video of a motorcycle gang chasing a black SUV through New York City before the gang surrounds the car and smashes in … Read…

Braszczok's cover was blown in the aftermath of the bizarre SUV vs. motorcycle viral video. He was arrested today after he was seen on a new video punching the SUV among the gang of motoryclists in Manhattan, according to NBC New York. He was off duty at the time, but was charged with riot and criminal mischief. NBC reported that in five years of working undercover he'd infiltrated the Occupy Wall Street movement. This set the OWS community hunting for recollections of the dark-haired guy with the mohawk: "Al," or "Albert."

The face was instantly recognizable to many protestors because, according to Occupiers, Al was omnipresent at OWS events, beginning at Lower Manhattan's Zuccotti Park in 2011. "He was just a face," said José Martín, a longtime Occupier and organizer with Newton Legal Collective. "I know people who worked with some of the storage in Zuccotti Park, and he would occasionally run an errand and go to the storage."

As Occupy Wall Street's public profile faded after being evicted from Zuccotti in November, 2011, Albert stuck around, attending 2012 marches in solidarity with student protestors in Quebec, and events this year.

"He was at every major action," said Horse. "He was down at the smaller occupations we had at the Trinity Church and Occupy Goldman Sachs. He stopped by all those. He was heavily involved and he was at everything. He even came to smaller Occupy parties. He was at everything and anything he could get access to."

Horse said he and a number of other protesters became friendly with Al, chatting whenever they ran into him at a march or meeting. Just last month, on September 14th, Al attended Horse's 20th birthday party at a bar. And in June he was at another Occupier's birthday.

"I personally invited him because I saw him at an action the week before and I was like you're coming to my party and he was like alright." He didn't drink much and left early. Horse remembers Al to be friendly but reserved. The only things Horse knew about Al were his first name, and that he claimed to live in Queens (where Braszczok actually does live).

"I feel betrayed," Horse said.

Al could be enthusiastic about protesting at times. Horse recalled a 2012 planning meeting for the Occupy Wall Street's one year anniversary on September 17th where he and Al split off with a group dedicated to planning Direct Action—the street-level marches and demonstrations. They were talking about their vision for September 17th and when it was Al's turn, "He said his opinion of what we should be doing on the first anniversary was to be more out on the street and blocking more traffic."

On Twitter, where Occupy activists and Russia Today say Al/Braszczok went by the handle evovillen, tweets show him promoting an Occupy "noise demo" to support arrested Anonymous hacktivist Jeremy Hammond, and a spring training session at the New York Stock Exchange in April, 2012
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud