London guyssies

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Locked
User avatar
gwa
Posts: 14561
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 am
Location: LOW PASSING YER EAR DRUMZ.

London guyssies

Post by gwa » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

hi mates

im in london on Friday for mr g at corsica.

anyone plan on going?

not seen you all for a while, then again half of you don't post on here
Soundcloud

AUGUST 2012 MIX / DEEP / TECH / HOUSE
Follow me on Twitter
@malcolmzulu

These users Little Downed! this user:
Everyone

wubstep
Posts: 3041
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: London guyssies

Post by wubstep » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 pm

What's on Friday? I should be at Corsica on Saturday for THEM!

Perc
Shackleton [Live]
Demdike Stare [Live]
Truss
Clouds (5 Hours)
Ingen
Mote
Geist

Last fucking roll call, is anyone in?!
garethom wrote:Big up mate, meditate on 128.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47252461@N06/
sum fotos n stuff

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am
Location: London

Re: London guyssies

Post by Marcus » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

User avatar
ezza
THE POOREST
Posts: 9934
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: brizzy

Re: London guyssies

Post by ezza » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

wubstep wrote:What's on Friday? I should be at Corsica on Saturday for THEM!

Perc
Shackleton [Live]
Demdike Stare [Live]
Truss
Clouds (5 Hours)
Ingen
Mote
Geist

Last fucking roll call, is anyone in?!
so tempted with this one

y iz i broke :corncry:
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

User avatar
AxeD
Posts: 9361
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Damstarem

Re: London guyssies

Post by AxeD » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Agent 47 wrote:
wubstep wrote:What's on Friday? I should be at Corsica on Saturday for THEM!

Perc
Shackleton [Live]
Demdike Stare [Live]
Truss
Clouds (5 Hours)
Ingen
Mote
Geist

Last fucking roll call, is anyone in?!
so tempted with this one

y iz i broke :corncry:
Big line up this one! Perc album party I presume.

Saw Mr. G a few months back, great sets from him.
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

User avatar
mIrReN
Posts: 5611
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Location: Belgium, Bruges

Re: London guyssies

Post by mIrReN » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 pm

I knew I shouldn't have clicked this thread :(
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum

User avatar
ezza
THE POOREST
Posts: 9934
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: brizzy

Re: London guyssies

Post by ezza » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Last time i saw Mr G it was one of the best sets ive ever seen, dudes got such energy

might just take out a loan and do the friday and saturday
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

jaydot
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Your place or hers?

Re: London guyssies

Post by jaydot » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Agent 47 wrote:Last time i saw Mr G it was one of the best sets ive ever seen, dudes got such energy

might just take out a loan and do the friday and saturday
Rip Wonga off and end up blending your sweat-stained t-shirt at the end of the night.
Soundcloud

Soundcloud

tweet @jaydotdubstep

wubstep
Posts: 3041
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: London guyssies

Post by wubstep » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Never been Corsica, hoping to catch the coach back from Victoria in the morning;

1)From Victoria take the DISTRICT LINE
2) Change train at Embankment to the BAKERLOO LINE
3) Leave the train at Elephant & Castle

Easy, then in reverse in the morning BUT,

will I have any trouble with tubes being shut? Aiming for the 7:30am coach from Victoria?
garethom wrote:Big up mate, meditate on 128.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47252461@N06/
sum fotos n stuff

User avatar
gwa
Posts: 14561
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 am
Location: LOW PASSING YER EAR DRUMZ.

Re: London guyssies

Post by gwa » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 pm

yeah what's a decent pub near corsica i can sit in beforehand?
Soundcloud

AUGUST 2012 MIX / DEEP / TECH / HOUSE
Follow me on Twitter
@malcolmzulu

These users Little Downed! this user:
Everyone

User avatar
ch3
Posts: 2037
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:09 pm
Location: London N4

Re: London guyssies

Post by ch3 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

wubstep wrote:Never been Corsica, hoping to catch the coach back from Victoria in the morning;

1)From Victoria take the DISTRICT LINE
2) Change train at Embankment to the BAKERLOO LINE
3) Leave the train at Elephant & Castle

Easy, then in reverse in the morning BUT,

will I have any trouble with tubes being shut? Aiming for the 7:30am coach from Victoria?
Check tube availability on weekends as it might be limited (construction works etc.) Strike ends today, so that should not affect your travel.

Other than that it is really not that far so I would recommend a bus.

Sunday morning:

06:34 Elephant & Castle Station > Take the Route Bus 148 from Stop: V towards White City
Av journey time: 11 mins

Westminster Cathedral/Victoria Stop: M > Walk to Victoria
Transfer time: 3 mins

06:48 Victoria
if the devil is six then god is seven

User avatar
magma
Posts: 18810
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: London guyssies

Post by magma » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 am

There are no good pre Corsica bars, but it's still the best club in London.

I'm grounded til System. :(
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

User avatar
gwa
Posts: 14561
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 am
Location: LOW PASSING YER EAR DRUMZ.

Re: London guyssies

Post by gwa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 am

fuck a bar mate i want a boozer not some yuppie wank
Soundcloud

AUGUST 2012 MIX / DEEP / TECH / HOUSE
Follow me on Twitter
@malcolmzulu

These users Little Downed! this user:
Everyone

particle-jim
Posts: 10747
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico via South London
Contact:

Re: London guyssies

Post by particle-jim » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:05 am

gwa wrote:fuck a bar mate i want a boozer not some yuppie wank
There's the Charlie Chaplin just next to Coronet if you don't mind the fact that it's rough as arseholes and that you'll get lots of funny looks from the locals
Image
imami wrote:i put secret donks in all my tunes, just low enough so you can't hear them
http://www.soundcloud.com/particle
http://www.mixcloud.com/particlejim

User avatar
gwa
Posts: 14561
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 am
Location: LOW PASSING YER EAR DRUMZ.

Re: London guyssies

Post by gwa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 am

nah i just want a fucking pint lol

cheers jim
Soundcloud

AUGUST 2012 MIX / DEEP / TECH / HOUSE
Follow me on Twitter
@malcolmzulu

These users Little Downed! this user:
Everyone

User avatar
ezza
THE POOREST
Posts: 9934
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: brizzy

Re: London guyssies

Post by ezza » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:46 am

u gotta neck it remember
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

jaydot
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Your place or hers?

Re: London guyssies

Post by jaydot » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Agent 47 wrote:u gotta neck it remember
:corncry:
Soundcloud

Soundcloud

tweet @jaydotdubstep

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests