dmt experiences

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
rickyarbino

Re: dmt experiences

Post by rickyarbino » Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 pm

I beg you stop using the word synthesize incorrectly. Just makes you and everyone who posts here look bad.
magma wrote:It's a good job none of this matters.

bmilner

Post by bmilner » Thu May 08, 2014 2:43 pm

yeh dunno why I wrote that, just rolled off from the previous post. Anyway yeh apparently extraction isn't all too difficult and unless you have a reliable source people recommend doing it instead of using methods like the dark web

hifi

Post by hifi » Fri May 09, 2014 5:42 am

nobody

Post by nobody » Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 pm

The alcohol thing. I can imagine that, I stupidly took a fairly large dose of DMT when the stimulants I was on hadn't completly worn off and I had a horrible time. Everything was moving do fast, impossibly fast. Might not sound that bad but it was really terrifying
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

shmurkle

Post by shmurkle » Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 am

]bought a new vaporiser

and it came friday, me and a mate tested waters with it yesterday and had a few light hits with 30mg and teased myself on verge of breakthrough but had the most profound image I've ever had without breaking through.

i saw this female (she didn't look female, but i just felt she was female) and she was holding her arm out to say take my hand but instead of her having a hand, her hand was the pipe that i was still holding whilst slumped sat down.

absolutely mind blown away

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 am

thats soo deep maaan
https://www.mixcloud.com/joseph-jackson/spring-mix-2015/
Think you're big boy cos you got a beard
Bullets will make your face look weird

flyingointment

Post by flyingointment » Sun May 25, 2014 10:49 am

I've done it a few times, but I've never blasted off. It's strong, it's real fucken strong, and it's quick, it's REAL fucken quick. Like intimidatingly quick. Doesn't feel unpleasant, to me, tho, just really, really strong. It's like you're peaking on 2 or 3 hits of real deal acid pretty much as soon as you exhale, and each successful hit feels like you're adding another equally powerful layer until you blast off and see entities and all that good shit.

I've also done dumb shit like put it in joints, which works but it's wasteful.
Last edited by flyingointment on Mon May 26, 2014 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

shmurkle

Post by shmurkle » Sun May 25, 2014 12:39 pm

yeah I've used it in a joint and we all passed the spliff, and yeah i agree, it is a little wasteful.
but also can act as a nice way to try it for your first time.

i sometimes have a 5mg pilot blast before i go in deeper, just to help with anxiety and help with pre flight nerves.

yeah i agree with the whole speed side of it, sometimes i come back with no real understanding of what happened cause i didn't pay attention enough.

i think with my new vaporiser it seems slightly more manageable and not as quick, i was taking a hit.. becoming comfortable, then taking another hit to push further.
then i got to that stage where it was borderline breakthrough and the female entity held her hand out.

my mate was saying take another hit, but part of my brain was fighting it and my heart was racing with adrenaline and i was worried i couldn't take it.

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 12:48 pm

fucking hell you need to stop doing drugs man. learn to enjoy your own life
this is just like playing a video game in your head, none of it is real. none of it is a real experience or a real memory you can have its just made up shit in your head.
fucking sad man

nobody

Post by nobody » Sun May 25, 2014 12:56 pm

DJoe wrote:fucking hell you need to stop doing drugs man. learn to enjoy your own life
this is just like playing a video game in your head, none of it is real. none of it is a real experience or a real memory you can have its just made up shit in your head.
fucking sad man
:H:

kaili

Post by kaili » Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 pm

the flame is real :corntard:
Collab with GeNRL: http://www.soundcloud.com/genrli
140 related stuff:
https://soundcloud.com/kailimusic/
Soundcloud
Seriousub wrote:I do enjoy swinging my spine to the sound of a strong snare running around 140

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 pm

it is sad. if this is what you do for fun. sit around and try and trip. fuck that

kaili

Post by kaili » Sun May 25, 2014 1:01 pm

DJoe wrote:it is sad. if this is what you do for fun. sit around and try and trip. fuck that
lol? why is it any sadder than doin other shit for fun lol
i dont rly do drugs myself other than the odd spliff anymore but if ppl wanna do em for fun every so often i dont see the harm in it..
obvs if you doin it every nite or whatever then its bad but ye dont see how its any sadder than playin video games or w/e
140 related stuff:
Soundcloud
Seriousub wrote:I do enjoy swinging my spine to the sound of a strong snare running around 140

nobody

Post by nobody » Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm

DJoe wrote:it is sad. if this is what you do for fun. sit around and try and trip. fuck that
Do you think smoking weed is sad? Or drinking alcohol?

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 1:15 pm

kaili wrote:
i dont rly do drugs myself other than the odd spliff anymore but if ppl wanna do em for fun every so often i dont see the harm in it..
obvs if you doin it every nite or whatever then its bad but ye dont see how its any sadder than playin video games or w/e
because you're its not social in anyway and hallucinating is the end product. with other drugs you do them whilst doing other things to help you enjoy other things more.
with this the whole point of doing it is to hallucinate. it isnt to do other stuff too. its to sit there and trip.
sit there and have an alternate reality.
i think playing video games is really sad especially past the age of 16 or what ever
this guy clearly isnt doing it rarely. he posts in this thread a lot about it and is experienced doing it and has bought an expensive piece of glassware to do it.
get a life

ppl do loads of stuff for fun. doesnt make it acceptable

kaili

Post by kaili » Sun May 25, 2014 1:45 pm

DJoe wrote:
kaili wrote:
because you're its not social in anyway and hallucinating is the end product. with other drugs you do them whilst doing other things to help you enjoy other things more.
with this the whole point of doing it is to hallucinate. it isnt to do other stuff too. its to sit there and trip.
sit there and have an alternate reality.
i think playing video games is really sad especially past the age of 16 or what ever
this guy clearly isnt doing it rarely. he posts in this thread a lot about it and is experienced doing it and has bought an expensive piece of glassware to do it.
get a life

ppl do loads of stuff for fun. doesnt make it acceptable
lol idk if ur trolling or what
'i think playing video games is really sad especially past the age of 16 or what ever'
:cornlol: :corntard:
really man? you must be pretty boring to hang out with, im 21 and play video games and im sure i will do til im a lot older, not like a load of em arent marketed to adults, youre supposed to be 18 to even buy half of them legally :cornlol:
idk why im even replyin still looks like ur trying to get a rise out of ppl or smth
140 related stuff:
Soundcloud

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 1:48 pm

kaili wrote: really man? you must be pretty boring to hang out with, im 21 and play video games and im sure i will do til im a lot older,
:h: ok m8. have fun with your video games

shmurkle

Post by shmurkle » Sun May 25, 2014 2:33 pm

your coming across as someone who's been fed propaganda from a very small age my friend.

psychedelics have been proven to to help heal people with everyone from depression to post traumatic stress syndrome.
i don't view psychedilics as a drug in the same way crack, coke and heroin effects us.

if you even bothered to actually look into the effects that psychedlics have an the brain you might become a little more open minded to have a discussion instead of just shutting down the hatch and labelling anyone who takes them as sad.

also let it be clear that i perhaps do dmt once a month at the most, its not something your going to want to do on a daily basis.
if its not for you, then its not for you but to label people as sad without seeming to give any evidence as to why your so against it is actually very sad in itself.

one of the reasons i like to use dmt is because its a compound thats already inside us, and inside pretty much everything that lives.
scientists have proven that dmt lies inside the pineal gland inside of the brain of rats, so they are pretty sure that its also inside our pineal gland.
the pineal gland is referred to as our 3rd eye and the seat of our soul and i just wanted to experiment with dmt really to see if any of this stuff makes sense.

i know this all might sound a bit crazy but taking dmt has actually helped me to see things in a different light, it humbles me every time.

you might not care about taking psychedelics or tripping out but even just watching this documentary and looking into dmt as a molecule is such an interesting subject.

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiqzHzAx4ro/video]

DJoe

Post by DJoe » Sun May 25, 2014 2:51 pm

mac wrote:your coming across as someone who's been fed propaganda from a very small age my friend.
i smoke weed, do ket, mdma, coke all fairly regularly and do a degree in biology. im not fed propaganda. you sound like someone whose had propaganda fd the opposite way.
mac wrote:psychedelics have been proven to to help heal people with everyone from depression to post traumatic stress syndrome.
i don't view psychedilics as a drug in the same way crack, coke and heroin effects us.

if you even bothered to actually look into the effects that psychedlics have an the brain you might become a little more open minded to have a discussion instead of just shutting down the hatch and labelling anyone who takes them as sad.
good for you im sure it helps you with your ptsd.
im fully aware what they do to your brain, ive studied drug pathways as part of my degree.
it has little impact on what im saying.
it can have no negative effects whatsoever and it still wouldnt effect what im saying.
im just saying in my oppinion anyone who uses drugs to witness a alternate reality is sad in the same way ppl who regularl play video games, smoke weed constantly are sad for not living their own lives in the present.
mac wrote: one of the reasons i like to use dmt is because its a compound thats already inside us, and inside pretty much everything that lives.
scientists have proven that dmt lies inside the pineal gland inside of the brain of rats, so they are pretty sure that its also inside our pineal gland.
the pineal gland is referred to as our 3rd eye and the seat of our soul and i just wanted to experiment with dmt really to see if any of this stuff makes sense.
well if its in our body it must be ok to take regularly :6: (so is arsenic if it helps show how irrelevant that something is found in your body)
lool 3rd eye, thats some hippy shaman shit.
mac wrote: i know this all might sound a bit crazy but taking dmt has actually helped me to see things in a different light, it humbles me every time.

you might not care about taking psychedelics or tripping out but even just watching this documentary and looking into dmt as a molecule is such an interesting subject.
thats what im talking about. its not real its just your imagination. it helped you to see things differenly because you hallucinated and imagined stuff differently

its all just a bit pathetic in my opinion and i would advise you to stop fucking up with part of your mind that controls sleep and the general rhythm of your body.

im in no way brain washed as well lol. tbh your the one that comes across as brainwashed

shmurkle

Post by shmurkle » Sun May 25, 2014 3:06 pm

DJoe wrote:
mac wrote:your coming across as someone who's been fed propaganda from a very small age my friend.
DJoe wrote:i smoke weed, do ket, mdma, coke all fairly regularly and do a degree in biology.

shit sorry bro, i take it back :lol: