Best msg service

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Locked
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
Posts: 17019
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Label A City

Best msg service

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:57 am

for desktop messeging, like msn, but not shit.
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: Best msg service

Post by soronery » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 am

aim if you're doing file transfer as it doesn't havectohave the other person active online at the time of transfer they can just setup a folder to automatically receive files to
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

User avatar
topmo3
Posts: 4657
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am
Location: Finland

Re: Best msg service

Post by topmo3 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 am

no one uses desktop instant messaging no more lol which is a shame msn messenger use 2 be the best ting ever then erryone got onto facebook and used the chat system there

i used skype for a bit but i forget turning it on and i dont have too many friends added there. whatsapp on my phone thats it
Image

User avatar
nowaysj
Posts: 23281
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
Location: Mountain Fortress

Re: Best msg service

Post by nowaysj » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 am

What are you trying to do with it? I haven't used it in years. Can't you just text on your phone?
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

test_recordings
Posts: 5079
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Best msg service

Post by test_recordings » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:14 am

Line is good but you need to register a phone number to get the desktop application...
Getzatrhythm

User avatar
m8son666
moist
Posts: 6580
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: MODERATOR
Contact:

Re: Best msg service

Post by m8son666 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 am

3nder
Soundcloud
kay wrote:We kept pointing at his back and (quietly) telling people "That's M8son...."
wolf89 wrote:I really don't think I'm a music snob.

User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
Posts: 17019
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Label A City

Re: Best msg service

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 am

nowaysj wrote:What are you trying to do with it? I haven't used it in years. Can't you just text on your phone?
sort of like a teamspeak but in text, where a bunch of people can get a hold of eachother easily, as a lot of people arent on fb or twatter
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

User avatar
nowaysj
Posts: 23281
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
Location: Mountain Fortress

Re: Best msg service

Post by nowaysj » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:08 am

What kind of fuck wouldn't be on fb or twatter in this day and age?
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

Riddles
Posts: 4819
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Brighton

Re: Best msg service

Post by Riddles » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:22 am

Nevalo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:What are you trying to do with it? I haven't used it in years. Can't you just text on your phone?
sort of like a teamspeak but in text, where a bunch of people can get a hold of eachother easily, as a lot of people arent on fb or twatter
whatsapp?
Image
soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.

User avatar
ultraspatial
Posts: 7818
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: Bromania

Re: Best msg service

Post by ultraspatial » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 pm

just text or call ?

Sheff
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best msg service

Post by Sheff » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

fax eachother

User avatar
nobody
Posts: 3003
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 am
Location: falafel

Re: Best msg service

Post by nobody » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Riddles wrote:
Nevalo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:What are you trying to do with it? I haven't used it in years. Can't you just text on your phone?
sort of like a teamspeak but in text, where a bunch of people can get a hold of eachother easily, as a lot of people arent on fb or twatter
whatsapp?
this
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

BonerJams04
Posts: 6889
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 am

Re: Best msg service

Post by BonerJams04 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:44 pm

whatsapp is great
butter_man wrote: who do you think taught you smoke tree's, OD'S, Ice cubes and DOC's?
God, thats who.

Image

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am
Location: London

Re: Best msg service

Post by Marcus » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Skype.
Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

User avatar
m8son666
moist
Posts: 6580
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: MODERATOR
Contact:

Re: Best msg service

Post by m8son666 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 pm

redtube comment section
Soundcloud
kay wrote:We kept pointing at his back and (quietly) telling people "That's M8son...."
wolf89 wrote:I really don't think I'm a music snob.

test_recordings
Posts: 5079
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Best msg service

Post by test_recordings » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:51 am

nowaysj wrote:What kind of fuck wouldn't be on fb or twatter in this day and age?

:middlefinger:
Getzatrhythm

User avatar
nowaysj
Posts: 23281
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
Location: Mountain Fortress

Re: Best msg service

Post by nowaysj » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:26 am

Was referring to myself. :middlefinger:
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

BonerJams04
Posts: 6889
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 am

Re: Best msg service

Post by BonerJams04 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:57 am

:middlefinger:
butter_man wrote: who do you think taught you smoke tree's, OD'S, Ice cubes and DOC's?
God, thats who.

Image

jaydot
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Your place or hers?

Re: Best msg service

Post by jaydot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Isn't AIM dead these days? I hear that but I don't use it anymore.
Soundcloud

Soundcloud

tweet @jaydotdubstep

User avatar
AxeD
Posts: 9361
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Damstarem

Re: Best msg service

Post by AxeD » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 am

m8son wrote:redtube comment section
This

Takes away any reason to muck about. Get right down to brass tacks.
Discussing tacks gets boring though, but there's also porn.
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests