Ferguson riots

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
nowaysj

Re: Ferguson riots

Post by nowaysj » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Dystinkt wrote:sometimes I hate my own race, fucking white people man
racist.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

dickman69 wrote:
butter_man wrote:
nowaysj wrote:
soronery wrote:Image
This is horrifying. Charges should be brought.
what does her t shirt say
'yes, I am
racist pussy'

indeed. indeed!
no

http://genius.com/Juicy-j-bandz-a-make- ... ote-827421
:Q:

OGLemon

Post by OGLemon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 pm

"These chicks clappin’, and they ain’t using hands"
anthem

nowaysj

Post by nowaysj » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 pm

So can we finally address the real issues now?
[+] Spoiler
Join Me
Soundcloud

nowaysj

Post by nowaysj » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 am

Join Me
Soundcloud

nousd

Post by nousd » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:46 am

"...America hasn't seen what's coming."
so who has?
{*}

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 am

nousd wrote:"...America hasn't seen what's coming."
so who has?
racist pussy

theyre collectively quivering.

nobody

Post by nobody » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:16 pm

:lol:
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

Dystinkt

Post by Dystinkt » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 pm

butter_man wrote:
racist.
scroll through all those pictures of cripmas and tell me it doesnt make you hate white people even the slightest little bit

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Dystinkt wrote:
butter_man wrote:
racist.
scroll through all those pictures of cripmas and tell me it doesnt make you hate white people even the slightest little bit
its difficult looking at those pictures to see what they were getting at.
if, they were doing it as a solidarity thing in support of the indictments in a 'look, we dress like this should we be killed' type way. then its dumb but admirable in a thick but means well type way.
if its cos there doing it as a pisstake, mocking the gangster image that certain blacks portray in a 'look how they dress and come across, how are they not expecting to get shot' way then its only slightly less dumb (only due to the obviousness of the first in comparison) but way fuckin wrong on a white rich sorority tnuc type vibe.

but no, it doesnt make me hate white people more, just that type of white person.
I live in an area mostly white, but not wealthy, I hate a lot of people round here but its not due to race/wealth lines, its just people mostly. and there everywhere.

Dystinkt

Post by Dystinkt » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:23 pm

butter_man wrote:
Dystinkt wrote:
butter_man wrote:
racist.
its difficult looking at those pictures to see what they were getting at.
if, they were doing it as a solidarity thing in support of the indictments in a 'look, we dress like this should we be killed' type way. then its dumb but admirable in a thick but means well type way.
if its cos there doing it as a pisstake, mocking the gangster image that certain blacks portray in a 'look how they dress and come across, how are they not expecting to get shot' way then its only slightly less dumb (only due to the obviousness of the first in comparison) but way fuckin wrong on a white rich sorority tnuc type vibe.

but no, it doesnt make me hate white people more, just that type of white person.
I live in an area mostly white, but not wealthy, I hate a lot of people round here but its not due to race/wealth lines, its just people mostly. and there everywhere.
I think you're taking what I said a little bit too literally man. I don't actually hate all white people, it was a pretty flippant/jokey comment that wasn't really intended in a serious manner. when you called me a racist I thought you were kidding about too and carried it on. And I'm not a racist,after all some of my best friends are white. ;-)

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:39 pm

I was kidding.
but i imagine scrolling through those pics could bring about hate to the level that blinds and binds the whole colour into one.
but,
Im white, and Im fucking ace!

shout outs to having white friends though.

at least you know your tastey limbs are safe

nowaysj

Post by nowaysj » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 am

Here is a tasty white dude now:

Silly youths, you're supposed to use forks, not hammers.
Join Me
Soundcloud

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 am

nowaysj wrote:Here is a tasty white dude now:

Silly youths, you're supposed to use forks, not hammers.
not tasty enough, unfortunately.

soronery

Post by soronery » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:51 pm

6 Things I Wish Non-Black People Would Stop Saying

by Kinsey Clarke

The past few months have been especially hard with the murders of Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, and Eric Garner, and the non-indictment of their murderers. As people around the nation and the world protest, our movement in knowing that #BlackLivesMatter and protesting police brutality grows stronger and more resolute every day. Often our conversations with others in person or on social media lead to heated debates about what should or should not be done in the wake of these events. However, here are a few of the things that should never be said in these interactions. Ever.

“Mike Brown didn’t deserve to die, but…”
But what? Mike Brown didn’t deserve to die, point blank period. Anything said after the “but” is an attempt to rationalize why a young man with his arms in the hands-up position was killed and why his killer was given a legal pardon from the law. Quite literally anything you say after “but” is professing that Mike Brown was somehow responsible for his own death when there are witness testimonies that prove otherwise.

“Well, how come nobody is talking about black-on-black crime?”
The argument about “black-on-black” crime is null and void. Just like any other color of people who live in close proximity to each other – because the United States is very much a segregated country – black people will kill other black people. Whites will kill other whites, and so on and so forth. In uttering this phrase, you are erasing the implications of police brutality and how it relates to systemic racism and inequality. You are also deflecting it onto a civilian killing another person, in which that person will be caught and sent to jail almost immediately.

“But they were resisting arrest!”
We have access to one video and multiple personal accounts proving that these men and young boys were not resisting arrest. But to humor the readers who will say that they were, let’s examine this, a video of a white man waving a gun at civilians and police forces in a park this past summer. This man not only retrieved a gun from his car, but he raised it as if to shoot anyone around him. The officers issued a non-lethal shot and the video concludes with the man leaving for the hospital. In Tamir Rice and John Crawford’s cases, none of these protocols were followed. Not only was Tamir carrying a toy gun in an open-carry state, but he was shot upon immediate arrival of the cop and denied CPR. For John Crawford, also in the same state as Tamir Rice, and also with a toy gun, he was also denied the same treatment the white man received

“We should respect the grand jury’s decision.”
Why should we? So we can seem more respectable when the time comes again to mourn and hope dearly that black lives deserve justice? The criminal justice system continues to work against the livelihood of black people. Why would we trust or respect a system that is designed to fail us?

“Well, I’m not picking a side.”
If you choose to stay “neutral” on the issue of the systematic violence committed against black bodies, you are choosing the side of the oppressor. It’s that simple.

“Well if black people would just VOTE, then this wouldn’t be an issue!”
I’m very fond of how well my “I Voted!” sticker deflects bullets. But in reality, the people who say this are ignoring the facts: Who will we vote for? The Republicans who openly admit their racist opinions on black life, or the Democrats who stay silent on the issue and only come to speak out when they’re trying to gather votes? Voting for either party hasn’t gotten us the progress we need, and it seems like us being on the jury doesn’t help either when there’s a white majority.

So how do we respond? Most detractors are deeply entrenched in their beliefs, and pretty much anything you say will be brushed off and they’ll continue with the logic that best suits them. In any of these cases, it’s best to drop the knowledge that you have and leave it at that, instead of feeding the trolls.

We know black lives matter and we will continue to fight until everyone else recognizes this too.

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

dickman69

Post by dickman69 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:53 pm

bit cringey
every Tuesday 11pm EST on http://cosmicsound.club

buy my tunes pls
Soundcloud

magma

Post by magma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Pretty dead on though.
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

faultier

Post by faultier » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:59 pm

not sure i see why it's ok for a black person to say these but not for a "non-black"

ehbes

Post by ehbes » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm

not too many black people are saying that though, thats the point.
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.