Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:18 am
- Location: 10.000 miles from home inna Berlin town
Kind a Stupid for newcomer to first start a offtopic thread but ever checked out this little duby toy ?
for those who dont know how to opperate real sound programs loads of fun...
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:15 pm
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:11 am
- Location: EARTH
This is the best thing ever...
I've been on it for 2 hours & i want more...... cheers coconut...
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:29 pm
- Location: Whitechapel
this is so wicked!!
thanks man !
- Posts: 1273
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:41 pm
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:51 pm
this is the sickest shit ive ever seen!!!
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:49 pm
- Location: south-west
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:09 am
- Location: berlin
- Posts: 4893
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:29 pm
fuck me is that good! wish I still smoked bud.
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:50 pm
- Location: Bristol / London
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:32 pm
- Location: The Lab in North London
Haha! pure dopeness. How am i supposed to do any work now?
- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: aka sapphic_beats Indianaptizzle, IN USA
that is such a fabulous time killer. love it!
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:20 pm
- Location: quadraspazzed on a lifeglug
I am robot and proud has a similar thing on his website, is beautiful:
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:10 pm
- Location: bristol - stokes croft 5am
found tis one time b4 wasted loads of time on it found it again. marevlos
blessed is the sound of the operator
- Posts: 5000
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 pm
- Location: By the Seaside... (Not so) Sunny Sussex
This is amazing!!
I don't turn on Korn to get it on, I be playin Digi Mystikz 'til the dawn
- Posts: 4990
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm
- Location: KT14 UK
Follow me on Twitter- @clifford_i
let me break this down for ya
mustard = yellow
HP = brown
Ketchup = red
if ya fuck with the program, someone's gona get hurt... feel me
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am
- Location: syd
- Posts: 9361
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Damstarem
Yea great game, try using 6 and 5 at the same time (two browser tabs).
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.
- Posts: 2607
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm
- Location: Nowhere
cloaked_up wrote:looks like he is wearing a green neon EDM mini bar fridge lamp shoe
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests