fisticuffs

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
hubb

Re: fisticuffs

Post by hubb » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 pm

:cornlol:
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

nobody

Post by nobody » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 pm

I broke my hand punching this Greek twat in the head about 10 years ago

fighting is for losers
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

SignalRecon

Post by SignalRecon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Been in bare fights either at the gym or IRL (30+ counting sparring sessions that got out of hand/people got affected) Used to train Muay Thai and boxing and Jujitsu steady. I've smoked a couple people clean before, had some ugly scraps too but I've been knocked out a couple times as well. Out of consideration for "you people" and for shear entertainment value and for educational purposes for you yung conce looking to come up in the game I'll talk about the best times I've been knocked out:

1. One time outside of a bar in the suburbs of Toronto (Markham specifically) I was walking to my car about to head home and drop off this guy I kind of knew who was too drunk to drive back home. He had asked me to give him a lift. This top lad had already had some type of altercation with a crew of five young conce in the bar earlier which I was unaware of. It was some Somali dude, 3 greasy Indian dudes and a token black guy. All dressed like chump rappers and driving a rental impala. Bare highschool dropouts just out on the town because one of them had just got a Moneymart credit card.

As we're leaving, they roll out of the back parking lot and slow down when this guy starts making eye contact with them and starts to try and stare them down. The driver rolls the window down and start chirping the guy. At the same time I'm walking to the back of the car to go drop my coat in the trunk because I had dropped some booze on it and didn't want to stink up the car. While I open the trunk I hear what this guy is saying and I turn back looking at them with a "WTF are you talking about" kind of look which was immediately interpreted as me backing up the idiot beside me. Token black guy from Scarborough yells from the back of the car "OH SHIT HE POPPED THE TRUNK!!" which in Scarborough is an immediate request for a fight and implies you have weapons and want to throw down.

The entire crew steps out of the car, the driver dashes towards the guy giving him attitude as I step back away from the car. He makes him look like a total bitch by shutting him up mid sentence telling him he wont do anything to defend himself because he's a huge pussy. He proceeds to slap his glasses off his face and laugh at him. As soon as this idiot loses all will to finish what he got me into im now faced with 5 angry ethnic people who are all mad at white people in Canada for democratically enacting legislature that allowed their parents to immigrate here of their own free will from whatever shithole they lived in and provided them decades worth of tax payers money to establish their families. Im going around in a circle with the first guy, the driver, he's the hypest and he's on a rush because he just made the guy im with who was 2 feet taller than him look like a complete bitch. Bare leg kick, ruin his leg, he stumbles hard and I jump in with a light 1-2 that overwhelms him and connects properly. He's out. Meanwhile, this is going down 2 of the guys ended up directly behind me as I was circling with the driver. The 6' pussy im with at this point has retreated about 15' away and is watching the black guy behind me swing a haymaker at my face that knocks me out so bad I wake being boot fucked by their entire crew, who proceed the take my shoes off and drag me by my legs across the parking lot through puddles of mud and water. Then, they go through my car which was unlocked, tried to grab anything of value but just found my CD's and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. They scatter the CD's and break most of them (whatever data CDR's) and take off.

2. The second one I wont elaborate on as much and I'll just skip to the funny part. Leaving a club with a couple of my Russian friends who are accosted by a crew which includes the boyfriend of some dumb suburban white chick that works in the club. My fine feathered Russian friend had politely asked her if she wanted to get stretched out by him and his friend after her shift. They had about 15 guys, the whole interaction goes back and forth and actually resolves itself diplomatically surprisingly.

As they are all leaving this upper middle class wannabe thug black kid whos dad was likely an optometrist or something then comes up to us on behalf of the crew and does that whole arm throwdown mean face black thing like "MAAAAYNE YOUZ WOULDA GOTS FUCKEDS YO!"
In the most hilarious beige way ever. Kind of like Kevin Hart when he acts like the typical tough guy in his routines, verbatim, but more white.

Proper response: Nothing, altercation is over

My response: I had been drinking for a solid 6 hours and blasted out of my mind at this point so I felt it was appropriate to burst out laughing at the kid and calling him out on how wack he looked doing that telling him to get his white wannabe rapper-ass out of here before he made a bigger idiot out of himself while acting out the above Kevin Hart mannerisms.

At which point, one of his friends takes a running start from about 25 feet away and just dives into my face with his fist and I cause a 10 man kicking brawl.

I woke up on top of my car, my Russian buddies all dipped because they have some weird aversion to police interactions. A police officer was asking me if I was OK and breathalized me saying I was twice over the legal limit to drive and that I should chill the fuck out.
Last edited by SignalRecon on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harkat

Post by Harkat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:37 pm

nice stories^

I've been in 2-3 fights I'd estimate, all with dickheads when I was back in school.

I recently started training Muay Thai though, which is cool but I'm shit at it so far and instinctively half pussy out a lot when sparring
RKM wrote: when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao

SignalRecon

Post by SignalRecon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Muay Thai is dope. Its hard to get used to the intensity of a fight even if its just sparring. It will take at least 6 months before you feel comfortable trading with someone at your skill level without always flinching and over anticipating in fear of taking a punch. Once you get good at sliding left or right of jabs you will get good at opening the trade without getting hit. From there, you work on timing going in when they are going to swing or throw so they cant react properly to your move and you knock them out or off balance with even light punches and you look beast.

hubb

Post by hubb » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Interesting.

Bit uncomfortable reading these bits where all the skin colours has to be mentioned for some reason.... (but we only have three here so It's probably just that :6: )

CreamLord

Post by CreamLord » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Three what
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud

SignalRecon

Post by SignalRecon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:10 pm

hubb wrote:Interesting.

Bit uncomfortable reading these bits where all the skin colours has to be mentioned for some reason.... (but we only have three here so It's probably just that :6: )

Im not implying any of the shit happened specifically because of the racial. Im just linking it for contextual acuracy is all. Its funnier if you haved the details.

wolf89

Post by wolf89 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:38 pm

I did 6 hours Muay Thai and 6 hours Jeet Kune Do a week while at uni and used to really enjoy it. Especially all the Silat and FMA stuff. I have never started an actual fight for real outside of sparring though and for some reason no one ever starts a fight with me either. So I've never had a genuine fight ever.
http://twitter.com/Wolfthedj
sofa_king wrote:wolf89 has a massive cock.

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 pm

mason666 wrote: pretty easy to avoid if your not a wanka
Nah, especially if drunk.

My mate and his girlfriend were arguing with some dude over a taxi. It was my birthday and I'd pretty much polished off a bottle of vodka, I was in very good spirits. I went over to the 3 bickering and said to my mate "fuck it, just get another one" and to the dude " it's alright mate, you have this one". He responded with "who do you fuck do you think you are" and I had that head electric moment you get. You know the one, followed by the click of my nose breaking and his head on the backswing of the headbutt. tnuc! At that point I proceded to break my fist on the back of his head as he ran away. His heroic act failed to have the desired effect of knocking me out and he shit it when it had the actual effect of flipping my switch. He got in the taxi :6: and it sped off down the road as I realised I'm still getting punched and it's his mrs with a fistfull of my hair swinghaymakers at me :lol:
all I remember about the dude is he had these silly wellies on, fashionable ones, white with paint flecks on. Silly wellies, YA PRICK!
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

DiegoSapiens

Post by DiegoSapiens » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 pm

i just fought once with some mates to some stnuc that throwed us a bottle and we kicked the fuck out of them and left them in the floor. Im the most pacifist mate but i have to admit this was very exiting and got a big adrenaline hit, i felt like the three musketeers working hand by hand with my friends to fight evil
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

Molzie

Post by Molzie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:18 pm

butter_man wrote:polished off a bottle of vodka, I was in very good spirits

mason666

Post by mason666 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:59 pm

butter_man wrote:
mason666 wrote: pretty easy to avoid if your not a wanka
Nah, especially if drunk.

My mate and his girlfriend were arguing with some dude over a taxi. It was my birthday and I'd pretty much polished off a bottle of vodka, I was in very good spirits. I went over to the 3 bickering and said to my mate "fuck it, just get another one" and to the dude " it's alright mate, you have this one". He responded with "who do you fuck do you think you are" and I had that head electric moment you get. You know the one, followed by the click of my nose breaking and his head on the backswing of the headbutt. tnuc! At that point I proceded to break my fist on the back of his head as he ran away. His heroic act failed to have the desired effect of knocking me out and he shit it when it had the actual effect of flipping my switch. He got in the taxi :6: and it sped off down the road as I realised I'm still getting punched and it's his mrs with a fistfull of my hair swinghaymakers at me :lol:
all I remember about the dude is he had these silly wellies on, fashionable ones, white with paint flecks on. Silly wellies, YA PRICK!
that sounds more like being attacked than a fight lol
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:26 pm

on road ain't queensbury rules m8
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

mks

Post by mks » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 am

I remember getting beat up one time over something stupid. In high school, all of the skaters would park across the street and hang out in the morning and at lunch. The people living in the house where we would congregate in front of got tired of us always being there and they were associated with the metalheads.

Back then, it was very tribal. You had your skaters, punks, goths, metalheads and jocks among others. I was a skatepunk. The skaters and punks had an easy alliance. So did the goths and the punks. The jocks and the skaters you would not think would have such a good alliance, but at my school we all went to same keggers and partied with each other so we became friends. The metalheads hung out in the parking lot across the street from where we hung out.

Anyways, I was walking out at lunch with a cinnamon roll in hand when I see the metalheads pointing at me and this one guy comes running across the street and starts beating the shit out of me. He pulled my pinky finger all of the way back trying to break it. Luckily I had a flexible pinky back then and it didn't break.

Word got around school, and I had some big jock type characters come up to me telling me that they would seek retaliation.

I, at that young age already realized that more violence would not achieve anything, so I declined the offer.

Violence sucks.

hifi

Post by hifi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 am

hubb wrote:
hifi wrote:some kid in elementary school tried fighting me using the ole windmill trick
tazmanian devil or Zangieff style?
vertical zangieff, he just kept winding up but never let go.

hubb

Post by hubb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:15 pm

CreamLord wrote:Three what
tones like cream white, offwhite, eggwhite :6:

hubb

Post by hubb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:18 pm

hifi wrote:
hubb wrote:
hifi wrote:some kid in elementary school tried fighting me using the ole windmill trick
tazmanian devil or Zangieff style?
vertical zangieff, he just kept winding up but never let go.
prole yoshimitsu !

SignalRecon

Post by SignalRecon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:00 pm

hifi wrote:Subject: fisticuffs
SignalRecon wrote:
hubb wrote:Interesting.

Im not implying any of the shit happened specifically because of the racial. Im just linking it for contextual acuracy is all. Its funnier if you haved the details.
do you have any street justice stories you could share? inverse of the stories you already told
Nah, I actually don't. Only ever been in fights I instigated because someone was a dick in highschool almost 15 years ago or otherwise at the gym training with other people with proper equipment. I actually dont go out looking for fights. I live in a big city and people who look for fights and other scumbags like themselves to get into arguments about shoes and jailbait girls also carry unregistered weapons here.

nobody

Post by nobody » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:02 pm

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?