420

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
sigbowls
Posts: 11188
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am
Location: sigland

420

Post by sigbowls » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Tomorrow, I need to go get some weed
blazen the raisin

User avatar
mason666
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Re: 420

Post by mason666 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Image
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

bonk
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: 420

Post by bonk » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 pm

^^^ :cornlol:

Place near me is doing free pizza for the day.

User avatar
sigbowls
Posts: 11188
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am
Location: sigland

Re: 420

Post by sigbowls » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Free food and weed for a day for the whole world.
blazen the raisin

User avatar
mks
Posts: 4152
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: 420

Post by mks » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Will you make me a mp3 at 420 kbps with a bunch of stoner songs?

User avatar
sigbowls
Posts: 11188
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am
Location: sigland

Re: 420

Post by sigbowls » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:16 pm

I'll make a 420 length video tomorrow maybe
blazen the raisin

bonk
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: 420

Post by bonk » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Have to upload at 420p.

User avatar
wysockisauce
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: 420

Post by wysockisauce » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:50 am





classics

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: 420

Post by hubb » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 pm

time racists
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

OGLemon
Posts: 5153
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: 420

Post by OGLemon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Happy Birthday Hitler!

User avatar
mks
Posts: 4152
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: 420

Post by mks » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:24 am

240 blaze it.

User avatar
mks
Posts: 4152
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: 420

Post by mks » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:18 am

Image

419.99 blaze it.

OGLemon
Posts: 5153
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: 420

Post by OGLemon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:41 am

OGLemon wrote:Happy Birthday Hitler!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmog
found a hitler tribute thread on stormfront
My dear brother Adolf,
All my life they told me that you were pure evil and that everything you did was insane and Satanic.
I heard it from every direction and all the time and whole TV series were dedicated to telling the world that no greater menace to mankind had walked the Earth - ever!
Every sordid tale of horror and mountains of nightmares were churned out by Hollywood,TV and the press and I never heard one good thing about you - ever.

But one day I heard about the Jews and learned a new word - the Holohoax,and as I learned more and more I came to realize that they were the greatest liars and murderers who ever walked the Earth - and they had used you and the Germany people to advance their plan of world dominance which depended on their lie of being victims rather than what they truly are - Vipers,robbers,murderers,nation wreckers,banksters,war mongers and genocidal fanatics bent on destroying the White Caucasian peoples by any means necessary - be it flooding our nations with non-Whites,agitating Blacks into a murderous rampage against us,killing our good leaders and promoting the lechers among us to congressmen and presidents,GMO's,vaccines,promoting race mixing,dumbing down our people in the schools,putting Fluoride in the water and on and on and on.

They took over our churches and stamped them "Judeo" and millions of our people became traitors to their own race and the God they say they believe in - and all the while these Jews have beat the drums of Hate Hitler Hate!

But now I am awake and full of sadness for the great crime we committed when you and our brothers were fire bombed by your very own brothers in England and America - at the behest of the Jews.

How stupid we were to let ourselves be pushed into that mass murder of the most heroic people of the age - and call ourselves victors - and The Greatest Generation! Jew stooges is all we were!

And we have a whole new generation of Jew stooges turning our country into a gulag state - just as foolish as we were and just as dangerous.

But the truth is being broadcast throughout the world and you Mr.Hitler and the German people are finally getting the respect you so rightly deserve.May your example give freedom loving people the courage they will need in this horrible Jewish nightmare that has been woven around us and which is decieveing so much of the world as our Lord said they would.

Happy Birthday my friend Adolf,we shall all meet in heaven and the Dragon will be under our feet.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1098424/

User avatar
mks
Posts: 4152
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: 420

Post by mks » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 am

Stop harshing my mellow.

User avatar
_ronzlo_
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Re: 420

Post by _ronzlo_ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:05 am

For real. BAN.

:P: :strooper:
nowaysj wrote: ...But the chick's panties that you drop with a keytar, marry that B.


User avatar
mason666
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Re: 420

Post by mason666 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 am

Big up hitler
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

User avatar
mks
Posts: 4152
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: 420

Post by mks » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 am

You're Babylon.

User avatar
Doctor_Dave
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am

Re: 420

Post by Doctor_Dave » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:53 am

OGLemon wrote:
OGLemon wrote:Happy Birthday Hitler!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmog
found a hitler tribute thread on stormfront
My dear brother Adolf,
All my life they told me that you were pure evil and that everything you did was insane and Satanic.
I heard it from every direction and all the time and whole TV series were dedicated to telling the world that no greater menace to mankind had walked the Earth - ever!
Every sordid tale of horror and mountains of nightmares were churned out by Hollywood,TV and the press and I never heard one good thing about you - ever.

But one day I heard about the Jews and learned a new word - the Holohoax,and as I learned more and more I came to realize that they were the greatest liars and murderers who ever walked the Earth - and they had used you and the Germany people to advance their plan of world dominance which depended on their lie of being victims rather than what they truly are - Vipers,robbers,murderers,nation wreckers,banksters,war mongers and genocidal fanatics bent on destroying the White Caucasian peoples by any means necessary - be it flooding our nations with non-Whites,agitating Blacks into a murderous rampage against us,killing our good leaders and promoting the lechers among us to congressmen and presidents,GMO's,vaccines,promoting race mixing,dumbing down our people in the schools,putting Fluoride in the water and on and on and on.

They took over our churches and stamped them "Judeo" and millions of our people became traitors to their own race and the God they say they believe in - and all the while these Jews have beat the drums of Hate Hitler Hate!

But now I am awake and full of sadness for the great crime we committed when you and our brothers were fire bombed by your very own brothers in England and America - at the behest of the Jews.

How stupid we were to let ourselves be pushed into that mass murder of the most heroic people of the age - and call ourselves victors - and The Greatest Generation! Jew stooges is all we were!

And we have a whole new generation of Jew stooges turning our country into a gulag state - just as foolish as we were and just as dangerous.

But the truth is being broadcast throughout the world and you Mr.Hitler and the German people are finally getting the respect you so rightly deserve.May your example give freedom loving people the courage they will need in this horrible Jewish nightmare that has been woven around us and which is decieveing so much of the world as our Lord said they would.

Happy Birthday my friend Adolf,we shall all meet in heaven and the Dragon will be under our feet.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1098424/
that is literally the worst forum ever, everything about it is trash
dididub wrote:catch em ffs

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: 420

Post by hubb » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:24 pm

perfect balance in this thread
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

User avatar
Harkat
Posts: 6375
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am
Location: GLASGOW

Re: 420

Post by Harkat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 pm

stormfront is where the ninja exodus will happen once they pull the plug on here
RKM wrote: when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests