DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
jaydot
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
Location: Your place or hers?

DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by jaydot » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:18 pm

NB: I posted this in production but figured some ninjas might be game:

Here's an idea...basically, one DSF member per month will sit in the hotseat...DSF members will PM question on various catergories about dubstep and their personal life and then they will get posted in the main board. So for example, name, DAW location, age, are you a producer/dj/none etc, favourite dubstep tune ever, etc. They'll be a "stock" set of questions that will be included in every "hotseat" plus ones PMd to me (as I will be the hotseat adjudicator-the person then nominates the next person they'd like to see in the hotseat-to get the first one to make it fair we'll have PMs to me by a certain time titled "hotseat nomination". Any ideas/questions/feedback?

jaydot
Soundcloud

Soundcloud

tweet @jaydotdubstep

User avatar
mason666
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by mason666 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:24 pm

What is the circumference of your penis?
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by soronery » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:48 pm

What would you prefer - a nuclear war where the entire human race is wiped out, or you personally getting locked in syndrome and being assigned a Romania care worker?
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by hubb » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:50 pm

What is the circumference of your penis?
I can answSLOuuOuuRP .... that one....... and it's right around:' 'enough' '
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

User avatar
mason666
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by mason666 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 pm

what is your least favourite race and why?
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by hubb » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Oh I'd love to answer that one too

[+] Spoiler
It's the one in micro machines where they drive around on that breakfast table

that snot a place for a race like at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

Molzie
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am
Location: CHCH, NZ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by Molzie » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 pm

agree with hubby, worst race ever!

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by butter_man » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 pm

hubb wrote:Oh I'd love to answer that one too

[+] Spoiler
It's the one in micro machines where they drive around on that breakfast table

that snot a place for a race like at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !
you are so wrong.















pool table was the worse and best. I mean, how times do you slide off.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

OGLemon
Posts: 5153
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by OGLemon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 pm

10k is the worse race

User avatar
NinjaEdit
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by NinjaEdit » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 am

butter_man wrote:
hubb wrote:Oh I'd love to answer that one too

[+] Spoiler
It's the one in micro machines where they drive around on that breakfast table

that snot a place for a race like at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !
you are so wrong.















pool table was the worse and best. I mean, how times do you slide off.
What about the study desk with the rulers.

User avatar
Lye_Form
Posts: 3857
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Lundun
Contact:

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by Lye_Form » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 am

i nominate j_j to be in the hot seat
Life Force Sound | Soundcloud | Facebook
Wolf89 wrote:I'm bit a hipster is the point
wub wrote:Bob Dylan is not Grime.

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by butter_man » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:44 pm

NinjaEdit wrote:
butter_man wrote:
hubb wrote:Oh I'd love to answer that one too

[+] Spoiler
It's the one in micro machines where they drive around on that breakfast table

that snot a place for a race like at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !
you are so wrong.















pool table was the worse and best. I mean, how times do you slide off.
What about the study desk with the rulers.
the helicopters when you got caught in foliage.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

User avatar
dickman69
Posts: 14517
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by dickman69 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:50 pm

jaydot wrote:DSF members will PM question on various catergories about dubstep and their personal life
Nice! dubstep and random online people's personal lives are my 2 favorite subjects
every Tuesday 11pm EST on http://cosmicsound.club

buy my tunes pls
Soundcloud

Reese_Liar
Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by Reese_Liar » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Wat bass is ur favrite bass? also what is ur granmas name/adress/credit card no.????
Minimal Motor Skills Mix:
Soundcloud

Reese Liar @ Soundcloud

User avatar
AxeD
Posts: 9361
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Damstarem

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by AxeD » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:03 pm

soronery wrote:What would you prefer - a nuclear war where the entire human race is wiped out, or you personally getting locked in syndrome and being assigned a Romania care worker?
Harder question: What would you like for dinner tonight?
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by hubb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:16 pm

boar with fresh herbs and burned 'tates
avocado/almond/cucumber/red pepper salad

vanilla icecream with strawberries and melted chocolate

coca cola :6:
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

User avatar
ezza
THE POOREST
Posts: 9934
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: brizzy

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by ezza » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:06 pm

lol name daw location

so bbz... ndl?
DiegoSapiens wrote:thats so industrial
soronery wrote:New low

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by hubb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:08 pm

best race is three legged race with -insert- dad
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

CreamLord
Posts: 3943
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Marshy farmland

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by CreamLord » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:54 pm

M8sons dad loves a good three legged race with the boys
Image
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud

User avatar
hubb
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Re: DSF DJ/Producer Hotseat

Post by hubb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 pm

i was thinking of you three :mrgreen:
OGLemon wrote:cowabunga dude

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-music-of-moby
fragments wrote:SWEEEEEEEEE!

https://soundcloud.com/qloo/cowabunga-t ... o-sweeeeee
Johnlenham wrote:evil euroland

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests