Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
- Posts: 3034
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Does anyone know if there is a program to convert the music bought off itunes?Or any way of by passing the protection on the files?
- Posts: 1726
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: los angeles, ca
burn it to a cd hen re-import.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:17 pm
Last edited by capes
on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 pm
- Location: Dante's Italy.
Yeah, burning to CD and re-encoding has always been most effiecient for me.
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 pm
- Location: Sheffield
You'll lose a bit of quality, but that's probably the best way to do it.
The FairPlay (Apple DRM system) hacks don't usually work for more than a couple of weeks.
- Permanent Vacation
- Posts: 1284
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:02 am
I actually found a program that does it. You would have to buy it or crack it, though. I only used it once, but I will dig for my copy of it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests