The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
kidshuffle
Posts: 13473
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by kidshuffle » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Vote for pedro
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by DiegoSapiens » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

I know that you are not saying that animals count less etc can´t expect less of a sensible person, but you are saying that the happiness of humans is our goal in life? wich for me equalizes the happiness of a dog or whatever animal that i like. I´m not saying that my reasons are selfless as, I know that everything we do in life if for our own benefit, I just think that empathy is the most comforting human feeling and i place above any other feeling but the fact that is for my own benefit does´t make it count less imo. I just appreciate the beauty of nature above everything including human civilization.
I think is a very difficult subject, i´m still very dubious about thousand of problems that appears. I agree in some aspects with you and I think that I understand your point of view but the only thing that i´m sure is that i don´t like the way that we are choosing for living...
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

User avatar
magma
Posts: 18810
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by magma » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 pm

DiegoSapiens wrote:I know that you are not saying that animals count less etc can´t expect less of a sensible person, but you are saying that the happiness of humans is our goal in life? wich for me equalizes the happiness of a dog or whatever animal that i like. I´m not saying that my reasons are selfless as, I know that everything we do in life if for our own benefit, I just think that empathy is the most comforting human feeling and i place above any other feeling but the fact that is for my own benefit does´t make it count less imo. I just appreciate the beauty of nature above everything including human civilization.
I think is a very difficult subject, i´m still very dubious about thousand of problems that appears. I agree in some aspects with you and I think that I understand your point of view but the only thing that i´m sure is that i don´t like the way that we are choosing for living...
I don't mean my argument to imply that I agree with everything humanity does at the moment... I can't see what good comes out of making nuclear weaponary or, tbh, most firearms. We treat the environment in ways that may well make a lot of our favourite places to live uncomfortable or even uninhabitable. We over-feed certain communities and starve others. We allow vulnerable people to die in the street.

I appreciate the beauty of nature hugely and I'd like to preserve that beauty. However, I'm also aware that "beauty" is a human concept. If we weren't here, there wouldn't be anything to observe the beauty of nature... although some animals may have a vague concept, I doubt a mosquito cares too much about a pretty sunset. And insects are far more important to keeping life going than any humans! Therefore in order to preserve beauty, you need to preserve humanity.

I think I should qualify the selfish bit too - it's humanity's happiness I think we should care about above all, not an individual human's - I definitely don't think we should all individually only look out for number one; in fact, I think a lot of us should be willing to sacrifice a little comfort and happiness so that others can meet the average. Subtle difference, but important!
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

Pedro Sánchez
Posts: 7727
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Location: ButtonMoon

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Pedro Sánchez » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Ben Affleck is going to be the new Batman...WHAT THE FLYING FUCKERIES IS GOIN' ON.
Genevieve wrote:It's a universal law that the rich have to exploit the poor. Preferably violently.

User avatar
Lye_Form
Posts: 3857
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Lundun
Contact:

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Lye_Form » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 pm

he was good in the town and hollywoodland.

Hes a great director too.
Life Force Sound | Soundcloud | Facebook
Wolf89 wrote:I'm bit a hipster is the point
wub wrote:Bob Dylan is not Grime.

Pedro Sánchez
Posts: 7727
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Location: ButtonMoon

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Pedro Sánchez » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Lye Form wrote:he was good in the town and hollywoodland.

Hes a great director too.
Have you seen...erm...
Image
Genevieve wrote:It's a universal law that the rich have to exploit the poor. Preferably violently.

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Forum » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:27 pm

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=277277

Daredevil is one of the worst movies I've had to endure
Image Image

User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
Posts: 8347
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: down in my heart
Contact:

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by syrup » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Just what do you think you're doing Pedro?
Soundcloud
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by DiegoSapiens » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:45 pm

magma wrote: I appreciate the beauty of nature hugely and I'd like to preserve that beauty. However, I'm also aware that "beauty" is a human concept. If we weren't here, there wouldn't be anything to observe the beauty of nature... although some animals may have a vague concept, I doubt a mosquito cares too much about a pretty sunset
i saw documentary about a chimp that was educated as a baby and the chimp loved the cat of the family and take care of him, everybody love cats :U: (when the chimp grew a bit more he started rubbing his penis with the cat constantly :corntard: )
magma wrote:And insects are far more important to keeping life going than any humans! Therefore in order to preserve beauty, you need to preserve humanity.
this is interesting, i will have to think about it :W:
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

User avatar
LogiSpark
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 am
Location: New York

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by LogiSpark » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Some fucker decided to slap my gf's ass, punched him right in the jaw :twisted: Good thing was the police were looking for him and he got arrested for drug possession.
Soul Of Seun wrote:I'd fondle a bear.
Some Neurohop:
Soundcloud
Image

faust.dtc
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 am

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by faust.dtc » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Work and the stnuc in it.

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by garethom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 pm

DiegoSapiens wrote:
magma wrote: I appreciate the beauty of nature hugely and I'd like to preserve that beauty. However, I'm also aware that "beauty" is a human concept. If we weren't here, there wouldn't be anything to observe the beauty of nature... although some animals may have a vague concept, I doubt a mosquito cares too much about a pretty sunset
i saw documentary about a chimp that was educated as a baby and the chimp loved the cat of the family and take care of him, everybody love cats :U: (when the chimp grew a bit more he started rubbing his penis with the cat constantly :corntard: )
Diego, you've just undone your entire argument with that last line :cornlol:

Nuclear weapons for all, miniature American flags for others.

tendogs420
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am
Location: 0121

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by tendogs420 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Edited cos was too mean

User avatar
sigbowls
Posts: 11188
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am
Location: sigland

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by sigbowls » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:59 pm

back at this shit house for a few days

at least im getting a food card finaly
blazen the raisin

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by DiegoSapiens » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm

garethom wrote:
DiegoSapiens wrote:
magma wrote: I appreciate the beauty of nature hugely and I'd like to preserve that beauty. However, I'm also aware that "beauty" is a human concept. If we weren't here, there wouldn't be anything to observe the beauty of nature... although some animals may have a vague concept, I doubt a mosquito cares too much about a pretty sunset
i saw documentary about a chimp that was educated as a baby and the chimp loved the cat of the family and take care of him, everybody love cats :U: (when the chimp grew a bit more he started rubbing his penis with the cat constantly :corntard: )
Diego, you've just undone your entire argument with that last line :cornlol:

Nuclear weapons for all, miniature American flags for others.
:lol: :lol: but he never penetrated the cat, just rubbed his pennis on him constantly, CONSTANTLY
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by DiegoSapiens » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 pm

signals wrote:back at this shit house for a few days

at least im getting a food card finaly
wtf signals your are living from charity?????
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

Pedro Sánchez
Posts: 7727
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Location: ButtonMoon

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Pedro Sánchez » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

DiegoSapiens wrote:
signals wrote:back at this shit house for a few days

at least im getting a food card finaly
wtf signals your are living from charity?????
That's the nature of capitalism my friend.
Genevieve wrote:It's a universal law that the rich have to exploit the poor. Preferably violently.

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by Forum » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 pm

signals just 4 u

Image Image

didi
Posts: 3788
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:52 pm
Location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_dvT8dttyQ
Contact:

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by didi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Pedro Sánchez wrote:
DiegoSapiens wrote:
signals wrote:back at this shit house for a few days

at least im getting a food card finaly
wtf signals your are living from charity?????
That's the nature of capitalism my friend.
your profile pic :U:

is that rachel riley?
[+]
bennyfroobs wrote:cool it vip is one of the best funky tracks of all time, hands down
[+]
Agent 47 wrote:photek? who is photek

photek is my mate whos a house dj from london lol
[+]
wolf89 wrote:Me and my mates play a game where we remember the worst or most obscure nu metal bands we can and listen to them when drunk

volcanogeorge
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm
Location: Newcastle via Lincoln

Re: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread

Post by volcanogeorge » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:17 pm

dididub wrote:
Pedro Sánchez wrote:
DiegoSapiens wrote:
signals wrote:back at this shit house for a few days

at least im getting a food card finaly
wtf signals your are living from charity?????
That's the nature of capitalism my friend.
your profile pic :U:

is that rachel riley?
we need a big ups button for profile pics
Soundcloud
"Gettin' paid like a biker with the best cranks, spray it like a high ranked sniper in the West Bank"
BEETS

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests