things that have made you happy today

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
Hircine
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Hircine » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 am

found an amateur porn video with minimal mondays as background music, it sounds like toast is narrating the sex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DSF's foreign exchange student
Forthcoming Bassweight Recordings:
Soundcloud
Facebook
phaeleh wrote:
bassbum wrote:The pheleleh tune I have never heard before and I did like it but its very simple and I could quickly recreate it.
Yeah I wanna hear it too :P

User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by ehbes » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 am

Hircine wrote:found an amateur porn video with minimal mondays as background music, it sounds like toast is narrating the sex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
where have you been ya bastard :w:
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
Hircine
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Hircine » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 am

ehbrums1 wrote:
Hircine wrote:found an amateur porn video with minimal mondays as background music, it sounds like toast is narrating the sex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
where have you been ya bastard :w:
lawyering / stockpiling dubs
DSF's foreign exchange student
Forthcoming Bassweight Recordings:
Soundcloud
Facebook
phaeleh wrote:
bassbum wrote:The pheleleh tune I have never heard before and I did like it but its very simple and I could quickly recreate it.
Yeah I wanna hear it too :P

User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by ehbes » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:42 am

litigate on bassweight
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
Hircine
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Hircine » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:42 am

ehbrums1 wrote:litigate on bassweight
tax evade on bassweight
DSF's foreign exchange student
Forthcoming Bassweight Recordings:
Soundcloud
Facebook
phaeleh wrote:
bassbum wrote:The pheleleh tune I have never heard before and I did like it but its very simple and I could quickly recreate it.
Yeah I wanna hear it too :P

User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by ehbes » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:44 am

buy SSL mixer, write it off as a business expense
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
Hircine
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Hircine » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:49 am

ehbrums1 wrote:buy SSL mixer, write it off as a business expense
I never did taxes, I get pennies as monthly wage, everything else is listed as pro rata, mad tings when you have a suit on :lol: :lol: :lol:
DSF's foreign exchange student
Forthcoming Bassweight Recordings:
Soundcloud
Facebook
phaeleh wrote:
bassbum wrote:The pheleleh tune I have never heard before and I did like it but its very simple and I could quickly recreate it.
Yeah I wanna hear it too :P

Genevieve
Posts: 8775
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: 6_6

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Genevieve » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:17 am

Been accepted to the college of my choice!
Image

namsayin

:'0

User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by soronery » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 am

congratulations genevieve. what are you going to study and at what level?
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

Genevieve
Posts: 8775
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: 6_6

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Genevieve » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 am

soronery wrote:congratulations genevieve. what are you going to study and at what level?
Thanks m8. Communication. Dunno how "levels" translate to where you're from, but I'll be doing the Dutch equivalent to "college" (not university).
Image

namsayin

:'0

User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by soronery » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 am

okay let me rephrase my question. what qualification will you come out with once you have completed the course?
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

User avatar
Electric_Head
Posts: 16958
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:59 am
Location: South of Africa
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Electric_Head » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 am

Some total brain deprived knob on the radio was just commenting on everyone giving up 67 minutes of their day for Nelson Mandela day, clean the street, help your neighbor, etc. "It's only 67 minutes, that's not even an hour of your time"


SERIOUSLY??????


:lol:
Image ImageImage Image
Image

User avatar
AxeD
Posts: 9361
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Damstarem

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by AxeD » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:31 am

soronery wrote:okay let me rephrase my question. what qualification will you come out with once you have completed the course?
A bachelors degree in communication and then he can proceed to a master.

I thought college and uni were the same thing in English btw.
Agent 47 wrote:Next time I can think of something, I will.


User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by ehbes » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 am

AxeD wrote:
soronery wrote:okay let me rephrase my question. what qualification will you come out with once you have completed the course?
A bachelors degree in communication and then he can proceed to a master.

I thought college and uni were the same thing in English btw.
They are in America. Not in the UK
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by RKM » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 am

Hircine wrote:found an amateur porn video with minimal mondays as background music, it sounds like toast is narrating the sex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
once saw one where the guy was banging a chick over the sofa and it was v obvious that they were both watching southpark at the same time
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
ehbes
Posts: 19109
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by ehbes » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 am

What episode were they watching
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.

User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by RKM » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am

not sure just remember hearing 'mrrr garrrisoooon' a lot
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by DiegoSapiens » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Genevieve wrote:
soronery wrote:congratulations genevieve. what are you going to study and at what level?
Thanks m8. Communication. Dunno how "levels" translate to where you're from, but I'll be doing the Dutch equivalent to "college" (not university).
Dont you mean comunism?
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

Genevieve
Posts: 8775
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: 6_6

Re: things that have made you happy today

Post by Genevieve » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm

DiegoSapiens wrote:
Genevieve wrote:
soronery wrote:congratulations genevieve. what are you going to study and at what level?
Thanks m8. Communication. Dunno how "levels" translate to where you're from, but I'll be doing the Dutch equivalent to "college" (not university).
Dont you mean comunism?
The revolution lives on, comrade.
Image

namsayin

:'0

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests