Olympic Women's Beach Volleyball...

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
mr. lizard
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 pm
Location: Your T.V.
Contact:

Post by mr. lizard » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 pm

^^ hahaha^^ Them's some good pics. that arse :D:
"Are you trying to tell me the cable company are sending me lizards?"

User avatar
pdomino
Posts: 5643
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:54 pm
Location: Preston, UK
Contact:

Post by pdomino » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:27 pm

:D cheers
Great legs, face ... total body structure :!:

bellybelle
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by bellybelle » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:30 pm

guys watch ladies volleyball for the same reason ladies watch water polo...


i mean....do you really care about the sport when the players look like this:

Image


yeah....whats sports? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Magnetron, Sputtering wrote:I don't really make dubstep. I'm just here for the alpacas.
My art: http://lacifaeria.deviantart.com
My tunes: http://www.soundcloud.com/bellybelle
My space: http://www.myspace.com/beelzebeats
My twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lacifaeria

User avatar
skipple
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:49 am
Location: LDN-SW4
Contact:

Post by skipple » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Image

hi girls

deamonds
Posts: 11392
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:18 pm
Contact:

Post by deamonds » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm

yes yes, this thread is better than being paid (almost)

corpsey
Posts: 5995
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 2:16 am

Post by corpsey » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Skipple wrote:Image

hi girls
which team's that?

stayc
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: SW LDN.
Contact:

Post by stayc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Sorry, not a lesbian or faux-lesbian. If I've learnt something, it's not just girls that spot this. But where are the boobs!?!
badger wrote:wow diss has come across so manly in this thread. he's so dreamy :U:

bellybelle
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by bellybelle » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

stayc wrote:Sorry, not a lesbian or faux-lesbian. If I've learnt something, it's not just girls that spot this. But where are the boobs!?!
aww sweetie...certain things are negligible when less clothing is worn

1. cute face
2. nice ass
3. nice boobs
4. personality

hehehehe
Magnetron, Sputtering wrote:I don't really make dubstep. I'm just here for the alpacas.
My art: http://lacifaeria.deviantart.com
My tunes: http://www.soundcloud.com/bellybelle
My space: http://www.myspace.com/beelzebeats
My twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lacifaeria

stayc
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: SW LDN.
Contact:

Post by stayc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

haha, aw man. The tushies are nice, but I feel this is just compensating for the lack of frontage.
badger wrote:wow diss has come across so manly in this thread. he's so dreamy :U:

User avatar
boy_arena
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Location: Northants/Leicester UK

Post by boy_arena » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Clinton must be sooo jelous.

stayc
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: SW LDN.
Contact:

Post by stayc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

boy_arena wrote:Clinton must be sooo jelous.
He got head from a hoe! Bush got slaps on a tush. Wow, rhyme & alliteration(nearly) Im just doin super today.
badger wrote:wow diss has come across so manly in this thread. he's so dreamy :U:

User avatar
skipple
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:49 am
Location: LDN-SW4
Contact:

Post by skipple » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:01 pm

stayc wrote:But where are the boobs!?!
surely its a sports bra issue, and arse over boobles anyday

User avatar
dj cal cutta
Posts: 1574
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Post by dj cal cutta » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm

The skin tone of the tall girl on the Chinese team, when she was all glistening with sweat :o

User avatar
frodo
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Reykjavík / London / Perth
Contact:

Post by frodo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:23 pm

bellybelle wrote:guys watch ladies volleyball for the same reason ladies watch water polo...


i mean....do you really care about the sport when the players look like this:

Image


yeah....whats sports? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you can only see them from chest up through the whole game, right?
Image

"Oh my God! You best call the doctors, get the ambulances ready 'cause this one is gonna go off!"

User avatar
municiple
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:02 pm
Location: Chicago!

Post by municiple » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 pm

The Athens pic is of the cheerleaders, same ones in Beijing. They are fit and seem really up for it.

bellybelle
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by bellybelle » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Frodo wrote:
bellybelle wrote:guys watch ladies volleyball for the same reason ladies watch water polo...


i mean....do you really care about the sport when the players look like this:

Image


yeah....whats sports? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you can only see them from chest up through the whole game, right?
sure....but when you're watching ladies volleyball, you're not checkin out their creamy centers either ;)
Magnetron, Sputtering wrote:I don't really make dubstep. I'm just here for the alpacas.
My art: http://lacifaeria.deviantart.com
My tunes: http://www.soundcloud.com/bellybelle
My space: http://www.myspace.com/beelzebeats
My twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lacifaeria

stayc
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: SW LDN.
Contact:

Post by stayc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Skipple wrote:
stayc wrote:But where are the boobs!?!
surely its a sports bra issue, and arse over boobles anyday
I agree, ass over boobs all day everyday, but surely she needs to be in proportion.
Lol sports bra's don't take it away that much!
badger wrote:wow diss has come across so manly in this thread. he's so dreamy :U:

bellybelle
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by bellybelle » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:27 pm

stayc wrote:
Skipple wrote:
stayc wrote:But where are the boobs!?!
surely its a sports bra issue, and arse over boobles anyday
I agree, ass over boobs all day everyday, but surely she needs to be in proportion.
Lol sports bra's don't take it away that much!
shhhhhh lets not ruin fantasy with the sense talkin...hehehe. let mornings after do that ;) :twisted: :twisted:
Magnetron, Sputtering wrote:I don't really make dubstep. I'm just here for the alpacas.
My art: http://lacifaeria.deviantart.com
My tunes: http://www.soundcloud.com/bellybelle
My space: http://www.myspace.com/beelzebeats
My twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lacifaeria

User avatar
dubsteptim
Posts: 2340
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: W/DC metro [usa]
Contact:

Post by dubsteptim » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

stayc wrote:
Skipple wrote:
stayc wrote:But where are the boobs!?!
surely its a sports bra issue, and arse over boobles anyday
I agree, ass over boobs all day everyday, but surely she needs to be in proportion.
Lol sports bra's don't take it away that much!
nice ass > nice boobs
dubstep mixes for the ipod
bassskakesmyplace

User avatar
tacospheros
Posts: 2273
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: sing sing, NY

Post by tacospheros » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm

more pics plz
wub wub wub wub wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub

http://lucidbackflips.wordpress.com/
@tacosphere tweet tweet, muthafucka

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests