Paris Hilton gets pissed off at Dubstep

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
_boring

Post by _boring » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:40 am

Ov3rdos3 wrote:Both my girlfriend and I do humanitarian work. My girlfriend helps rape victims and woman who have suffered domestic abuse, helps them get drug councilling etc.

Both my gf and I STILL feel, that Paris Hilton should be stabbed, and then dragged into an alley and violently gang-raped in every orifice there is. Her very existence is detrimental to the evolution and civilisation of our society.

I hate her and everything she stands for with every fibre in my body. A violent gang-raping should put things into perspective for her sluttish behaviour. I hope she dies of AIDS.
THIS FTW
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMANSTEP
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMAN-2
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMAN-3
WAXMUSEUMRADIO.NET
MNM PRESENTS/QUEEN CITY CARTEL
Soundcloud
Soundcloud

deamonds

Post by deamonds » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:32 am

Ov3rdos3 wrote:Both my girlfriend and I do humanitarian work. My girlfriend helps rape victims and woman who have suffered domestic abuse, helps them get drug councilling etc.

Both my gf and I STILL feel, that Paris Hilton should be stabbed, and then dragged into an alley and violently gang-raped in every orifice there is. Her very existence is detrimental to the evolution and civilisation of our society.

I hate her and everything she stands for with every fibre in my body. A violent gang-raping should put things into perspective for her sluttish behaviour. I hope she dies of AIDS.
yea big up brother......MOAR JOKES, LESS WINGE

danoldboy

Post by danoldboy » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 am

sapphic_beats wrote:
danoldboy wrote:
sapphic_beats wrote:
Jibba wrote:
moldy wrote:Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I don't think cocaine has anything to do with it in this case.

She lives in her own fantasy bubble where she's a princess and everyone needs to bow down before her. She's got countless silverbacks covering her arse at any one time and what she says goes.

She'll get raped one day.

Karma's a bitch like that.
I may think Paris Hilton is an idiot, but comments like that are COMPLETELY fucking out of line.

Rape isn't some fucking karmic payback for being an asshole. It happens to a lot of women, and it's not a fucking joke.

Asshat.

Also, the amount of "I'd fuck her if I could punch her" comments...

VILE.

And yet there are threads wondering why more women aren't at dubstep parties. Gee, I wonder.
Overly morally outraged as ever. I'd love to put you in a room with Chris Morris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc
Finding rape "jokes" disgusting is OVERLY outraged? Perhaps I am just too UNDER psychopathic for this thread, then.
Yes because the people posting in this thread are psychopathic aren't they!?

Seriously I find the fact that you can't make the distinction between words on a message board and real life more disturbing than anything posted on here.

_boring

Post by _boring » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 am

whatever, its ok to be offended theres just things that should obvious to message board users such as extreme humor.
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMANSTEP
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMAN-2
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/STUNTMAN-3
WAXMUSEUMRADIO.NET
MNM PRESENTS/QUEEN CITY CARTEL
Soundcloud
Soundcloud

deamonds

Post by deamonds » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 am

I know man, half of the women didnt moan as much as half the pussy's on here.

faust.dtc

Post by faust.dtc » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 am

Well i dont know about the rest of you but given the chance id happily rape and torture the lot of ya...especialy deamonds...twice ;-);-);-)

eventualdecline

Post by eventualdecline » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 am

Gotta agree with Sapphic that the rape comment was out of line.

did

Post by did » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 am

Is it still rape if I beat her into unconsciousness first?

en ami

Post by en ami » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am

Great post.

magma

Post by magma » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Hahahahaha!
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

d+

Post by d+ » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 pm

steve angello is a big name in the music scene and a great producer too, nice to see he swung it out and didn't fold up
DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE/TECHNO FOR SALE!
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=dhay85
HOUSE/TECHNO/DUBSTEP
http://www.myspace.com/domhaywood

nousd

Post by nousd » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

...the boys trying to out-disgust each other.
Last edited by nousd on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

step correct

Post by step correct » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Who the fuck is Paris Hilton?!?! :?

BaronVon

Post by BaronVon » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 pm

I like Daft Punk :D

jibba

Post by jibba » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 pm

danoldboy wrote:
sapphic_beats wrote:
danoldboy wrote:
sapphic_beats wrote:
Jibba wrote: I don't think cocaine has anything to do with it in this case.

She lives in her own fantasy bubble where she's a princess and everyone needs to bow down before her. She's got countless silverbacks covering her arse at any one time and what she says goes.

She'll get raped one day.

Karma's a bitch like that.
I may think Paris Hilton is an idiot, but comments like that are COMPLETELY fucking out of line.

Rape isn't some fucking karmic payback for being an asshole. It happens to a lot of women, and it's not a fucking joke.

Asshat.

Also, the amount of "I'd fuck her if I could punch her" comments...

VILE.

And yet there are threads wondering why more women aren't at dubstep parties. Gee, I wonder.
Overly morally outraged as ever. I'd love to put you in a room with Chris Morris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc
Finding rape "jokes" disgusting is OVERLY outraged? Perhaps I am just too UNDER psychopathic for this thread, then.
Yes because the people posting in this thread are psychopathic aren't they!?

Seriously I find the fact that you can't make the distinction between words on a message board and real life more disturbing than anything posted on here.
Thank fuck someone talking sense on here.

I make one quip of a comment, which is clearly meant to just highlight a point and suddenly people are calling me out of line and psychopathic.

I work as a psychiatric nurse and I've worked on mental health wards for over 8 years. I've come across all kinds of psychopaths and sociopaths in my time, and I can tell you they don't spend their time posting on dubstep forums.

They probably listen to Paris Hilton albums though.
South Coasterz - fantasy football legends
Benzos For Breakfast - 2009/10 soon to be legends

Coppola

Post by Coppola » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Ov3rdos3 wrote:My girlfriend helps rape victims
:twisted:

L.o.s.

Post by L.o.s. » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 pm

BEN? wrote:
Ov3rdos3 wrote:My girlfriend helps rape victims
:twisted:

oooohhhhh why do i find this funnie :lol:

drksteppa

Post by drksteppa » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

paris hiltons a stuck up twat cause she's famous. shes ugly to be famous. If i was that dj, i would of played more dubstep and more dnb juss to piss her off more so i can hop on the mic and say out loud "Ladies n gentleman, we apparently have this twat paris hilton here that hates dubstep n d&b...lets give her some more dubstep or dnb"

i wouldnt hit that even if her mom asked me
Days Ridden 09/10: 27

did

Post by did » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

drksteppa wrote:paris hiltons a stuck up twat cause she's famous. shes ugly to be famous. If i was that dj, i would of played more dubstep and more dnb juss to piss her off more so i can hop on the mic and say out loud "Ladies n gentleman, we apparently have this twat paris hilton here that hates dubstep n d&b...lets give her some more dubstep or dnb"

i wouldnt hit that even if her mom asked me
Are you dumb?