CARE

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
kidstatic

Post by kidstatic » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 pm

The Wiggle Baron wrote:Hang on. Wait. What the fuck.

Putting on/offering lip balm vaseline or whatever stuff while I was getting my speech on isn't...something else ive missed is it? :o
it can be. an offer of gum or breathmint can mean the same thing.

KISS HER.

::g-sus::

Post by ::g-sus:: » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

14 pages and still no tongue?

Yeah man kiss her already.

Either that or your busy exchanging saliva as we speak.
http://twitter.com/CadmarHuxtable
*grand* wrote:Taekwondo... aye... It's my profession.

osky

Post by osky » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

FACCKIN 'ELL SON im on the edge of my seat here.

more updates!!111
http://www.myspace.com/oskydub
firky wrote:Blood, guts, and stuff like that doesn't phase me. I have seen the body of a woman who cut her throat open with a tile and although that burned an image in my head that will never leave, it did not make me gag or feel sick. However.... ginger people make me fucking sick.

lloydnoise

Post by lloydnoise » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

The Wiggle Baron wrote:Hang on. Wait. What the fuck.

Putting on/offering lip balm vaseline or whatever stuff while I was getting my speech on isn't...something else ive missed is it? :o
parson wrote:the way you cure disease with lsd is by manipulating the matrix with your mind

[\*/]

kidstatic

Post by kidstatic » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:28 pm

i dont think this girl exists. noone over 15 can be this clueless. seriously.

i'm thinking this man is just a mothafucking lyrical wordsmith mothafucking genius who is keeping us all coming back day after day with his lies.

the wiggle baron

Post by the wiggle baron » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 pm

kidstatic wrote:i'm thinking this man is just a mothafucking lyrical wordsmith mothafucking genius who is keeping us all coming back day after day with his lies.
Ah mate I pretty much wish. The level to which me and the guy I live with can't read situations of this nature is just pure comedy.

Guy I live with has some amazing stories. Last girl he was with for example (who, by the way, was a main character in Bernards watch. AMAZING.) he managed to absoloutely destroy his relationship with in one fell swoop.

One of those pretty much foreplay style things getting seriously intimate moments, ABSOLOUTELY killed dead by the fanbloodytastic line of "all of your toes look like they belong to different feet". Will have to double check the following story with him at a later date, but suffice to say that was the end of that :lol:

Bernards fucking watch though. Big boy.
Last edited by the wiggle baron on Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saturday nights 7-9pm GMT - Wiggle Baron @ SubFM!

Radio archive: http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=60164.html
Mixes: http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=63354
Electronic Explorations 035
Deeper Mix
Bad Mood Dub
2hr Classics Selection

Jubz

Post by Jubz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:24 pm

This thread is great (no patroniso).

jrj2020

Post by jrj2020 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:37 pm

KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER

or ask "do you like me sex wise?"
Signatures suck

did

Post by did » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am

i think taking her to dmz would be a fail. the last thing i ever think about at a dance is gash.

deamonds

Post by deamonds » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 am

^bat

bruv if you go dmz with her im gonna hand this thread out in printouts on the door...

cal

Post by cal » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 am

deamonds wrote:^bat

bruv if you go dmz with her im gonna hand this thread out in printouts on the door...
i'll be wearing my "tea with turkish" t-shirt

fork

Post by fork » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 am

cal wrote:

lol

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 am

Damn it now I'm late for work, lob the gob man ffs. If she's as shy as you then you have to end the pain for both of you. She needs you to make a move.

if it doesn't work out at that point you'll know where you stand, I can't see your chances getting better then they are at the moment.

lloydnoise

Post by lloydnoise » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 am

cal wrote:

haha
parson wrote:the way you cure disease with lsd is by manipulating the matrix with your mind

[\*/]

the wiggle baron

Post by the wiggle baron » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 am

cal wrote:

Aha!! :lol:

And yeah, im all out of plans now really. See what happens basically. Sure ill see her at the library a fair amount today...its just really not the time for all this i spose lol. Exams we got next week are actually fucking insane :o

I basically need to learn the entire diagnostic side of medicine in 3 days :lol:

Deeper Mix
Bad Mood Dub
2hr Classics Selection

kidstatic

Post by kidstatic » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:48 pm

The Wiggle Baron wrote:
cal wrote:

And yeah, im all out of plans now really. See what happens basically. Sure ill see her at the library a fair amount today...its just really not the time for all this i spose lol. Exams we got next week are actually fucking insane :o

I basically need to learn the entire diagnostic side of medicine in 3 days :lol:
sneak a kiss in the library. itll catch her off guard. chicks like shit like that.

same thing. rape her in an alley.

miscreant

Post by miscreant » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 pm

kidstatic wrote:
The Wiggle Baron wrote:
cal wrote:

sneak a kiss in the library. itll catch her off guard. chicks like shit like that.

Yeah - make sure she doesnt shout 'Fire' though - those pesky womans groups have been filling womens heads with all these 'rape prevention' tactics, apparently help is more likely to appear if your shouting 'Fire' and not 'Rape'.

Imagine you ran down an alley to help some poor bird from burning to death and it turns out some fuckers chucking his beans right up her thatch. I'd probably let it carry on in principal - Fucking lying bitch trying to make me look like a right mug running up a lane with a big bucket of water.......

faust.dtc

Post by faust.dtc » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 pm

MiscreanT wrote:
kidstatic wrote:
The Wiggle Baron wrote:
cal wrote:

Yeah - make sure she doesnt shout 'Fire' though - those pesky womans groups have been filling womens heads with all these 'rape prevention' tactics, apparently help is more likely to appear if your shouting 'Fire' and not 'Rape'.

Imagine you ran down an alley to help some poor bird from burning to death and it turns out some fuckers chucking his beans right up her thatch. I'd probably let it carry on in principal - Fucking lying bitch trying to make me look like a right mug running up a lane with a big bucket of water.......
If she shouted fire id probably wait for him to finish shooting his load and then stamp her out....

the wiggle baron

Post by the wiggle baron » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I think im actually losing the plot. Not even kidding. I can't explain how fucking mental the exams ive got coming up are. Like, literally. Having to psych myself up to speak to Auria fucking 5 times or something has completely twisted my mind, I can literally see myself in a home within a week.

Like...fucking hell. I keep falling asleep ALL the time, just anywhere. Still sleeping 9 hours + a night, but can barely lift things up, keep my eyes open...never felt so fucking drained

Im actually a mess. Cannot deal with this and exams at the same time.

Deeper Mix
Bad Mood Dub
2hr Classics Selection

::g-sus::

Post by ::g-sus:: » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Please tell me you aren't throwing in the towel. I mean you've come this far. Delirium aside, you should def make a move at some point here. Like Ive said before, this whole, not the right time business, is bollocks. Be a man of action. I hear they love that shit. :lol:
http://twitter.com/CadmarHuxtable
*grand* wrote:Taekwondo... aye... It's my profession.