ALBINO 3

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum
le_knigh

ALBINO 3

Post by le_knigh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 pm

..does anybody know of any sites that give a detailed discription on how to used albino 3 please .. :z:

serox

Re: ALBINO 3

Post by serox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 pm

troopa wrote:..does anybody know of any sites that give a detailed discription on how to used albino 3 please .. :z:
Google synthesis!

Albino is one of the easiest synths to use. Play around with it for a few weeks, months and you will get the hang of it. You wont see a video or read anything that will make you understand it in one go.
Don’t worry about people stealing an idea. If it’s original, you will have to ram it down their throats.

shuffla

Post by shuffla » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Post deleted.
Last edited by shuffla on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malicious

Post by Malicious » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

the manual?

LordBid

Post by LordBid » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm

I think the best way to learn is to look at other peoples presets and figure out what they did, there is a whole thread filled with albino,massive etc.. presets just search for it and if I remember when i get home ill upload all of mine so you can have a look.

LordBid

Post by LordBid » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Okay here is a zip of all of the bass presets I have collected for Albino 3 so far. Some are by midnight mass here on the forums, another set is by somebody else that posted it on here who's name i have forgotten but kudos to him for being a badass with albino some whack presets i have made, and lastly the datsik bass made on the grid

Albino 3 Dubstep Presets.rar - 0.20MB

iambullet

Post by iambullet » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 am

Malicious wrote:the manual?
Definitely the manual. I think people are always too lazy/scared of the size of manuals but nobody is going to make you write a test about what you read. Just read it once, maybe skipping stuff here and there so you at least know how the routing works and what theoretically is possible. You always can go back and look up what the specific filter is doing. If you can get some waves through the filters and add modulation, it's sufficient for the start and I bet 30 minutes of manual skimming does the job.

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 am

when in doubt rtfm

jaydot

Post by jaydot » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 am

I downloaded some version or other of Albino but the presets aren't showing up in box, which are always a good basis

I found a way around it though.
Soundcloud

Soundcloud

tweet @jaydotdubstep

LFpHUNK

Post by LFpHUNK » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 am

manual.....although the albino manual is pretty lame imo, i think it could go into more detail with some of the features.
i live for it so dont hate on me sucka

Soundcloud

iambullet

Post by iambullet » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Agreed, unless I missed it there was no formal description of what the filters or the 4 saturation things do. I mean I can fnd out by playing around but I'd still like to know what it is supposed to be.

LordBid

Post by LordBid » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am

Well fitlers are pretty strait foreward in albino and really their names are very descriptive, silk is very light filtering and the saturation on it never gets too extreme. cream is basically the mid-ground, scream is what it says. Basically the saturation just adds shit to the noise through the filter especially play with saturation mode 3 on most of those filters and you will make some pretty gritty sounds!

also i would liek to point out that i learned everything i know in albino3 by dicking around with it for months, nothing good in life comes easy.

upstateface

Post by upstateface » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Just practice a lot. It may seem daunting at first but you'll be able to make nice patches eventually.
knell wrote:i have the weirdest boner right now

Steve_French

Post by Steve_French » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 pm

ask rusko