links

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum
le_knigh

links

Post by le_knigh » Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

yo ne1 got any live fulll working links for cubase 4 :i:

deadly_habit

Re: links

Post by deadly_habit » Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

:u:

Ongelegen

Post by Ongelegen » Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

:u: :u:

kaiori breathe

Post by kaiori breathe » Mon May 31, 2010 2:56 pm

:u: :u: :u: :u:

Mad_EP

Post by Mad_EP » Mon May 31, 2010 3:00 pm

troopa wrote:yo ne1 got any live fulll working links for cubase 4 :i:
Don't worry about them... 'ere you go blad:
http://bit.ly/dn22
Tasty Cyanide Radio : Every 3rd Monday, 10pm-12am GMT

Booking: val [at] artik-unit.com
http://artik-unit.com/artists/mad-ep/
Licensing/Publishing: edzy [at] funklabs.com
http://www.funklabs.com/artists/mad-ep

kaiori breathe

Post by kaiori breathe » Mon May 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Mad EP wrote:
troopa wrote:yo ne1 got any live fulll working links for cubase 4 :i:
Don't worry about them... 'ere you go blad:
http://bit.ly/dn22
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!

Holda

Post by Holda » Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

:u: :u: :u: :u: :u:

GRAYSKALE

Post by GRAYSKALE » Mon May 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Why does everybody always get so sketchy about people downloading software illegally? I got a legit copy of Ableton Suite, but only cause it was a present off my parents, not everybody can afford the expense stuff, i know I personally cant, dont see any of the DAW companies going out of buisness because of it, what's the problem?

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm

GRAYSKALE wrote:Why does everybody always get so sketchy about people downloading software illegally? I got a legit copy of Ableton Suite, but only cause it was a present off my parents, not everybody can afford the expense stuff, i know I personally cant, dont see any of the DAW companies going out of buisness because of it, what's the problem?
a. it's illegal for one
b. it hurts the developers and only causes more un-necessary time spent to add in piracy production and time that could be used to code new tools and optimizations into copy protection and gay lil usb dongles
c. there is always a freeware alternative or something cheaper you can afford if you look. you don't NEED that batch of plugins that cost 1000$
d. it puts the forum in a compromising position with developers and lawsuits (refer to a)
e. if you're going to do something illegal do some research (google anyone) and don't publicly announce it or expect support (especially from people who spent hard earned cash on it)

GRAYSKALE

Post by GRAYSKALE » Mon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm

deadly habit wrote:
a. it's illegal for one
b. it hurts the developers and only causes more un-necessary time spent to add in piracy production and time that could be used to code new tools and optimizations into copy protection and gay lil usb dongles
c. there is always a freeware alternative or something cheaper you can afford if you look. you don't NEED that batch of plugins that cost 1000$
d. it puts the forum in a compromising position with developers and lawsuits (refer to a)
e. if you're going to do something illegal do some research (google anyone) and don't publicly announce it or expect support (especially from people who spent hard earned cash on it)
Fair points - and Im not condoning illegal downloading in anyway - but whilst i get that its illegal so is morally wrong, by the same token I bet plenty of people against illegal downloading dont mind smoking heafy amounts of ganja and popping copious amounts of pills at the weeksends and that's illegal - defo agree with point e though probably not a good idea to be so public about it!

le_knigh

Post by le_knigh » Mon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

well atleast i can tell myself i tried :z:

Basic A

Post by Basic A » Mon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm

GRAYSKALE wrote:
deadly habit wrote:
a. it's illegal for one
Fair points - and Im not condoning illegal downloading in anyway - but whilst i get that its illegal so is morally wrong, by the same token I bet plenty of people against illegal downloading dont mind smoking heafy amounts of ganja and popping copious amounts of pills at the weeksends and that's illegal - defo agree with point e though probably not a good idea to be so public about it!
Amoking weed, and popping pills, only hurts yourself. This is peoples hard work and salaries your stealing. Big difference.
Soundcloud
Soundcloud

:::::: Basic A. ::::: [url=hhttp://soundcloud.com/teknicyde]Teknicyde[/url] ::::: [url=hhttp://soundcloud.com/drjinx]Dr. J!nx[/url] :::::
Phantom Hertz - Fentplates - Reboot Records - Cosmology - Applied Mathematics

Subside

Post by Subside » Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

:baby:

Bledbox

Post by Bledbox » Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

It's just annoying when somebody has to post it on a forum asking for it, if you want to d/l illegally then keep it to yourself...

deadly_habit

Post by deadly_habit » Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Basic A wrote:
GRAYSKALE wrote:
deadly habit wrote:
a. it's illegal for one
Amoking weed, and popping pills, only hurts yourself. This is peoples hard work and salaries your stealing. Big difference.
and i'm guessing you still paid for that weed or those pills too :lol:

samurai

Post by samurai » Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm

in fairness people supporting the illegal drug industry is a lot more harmful to society than people downloading illegal software.

ps i'm stoned right now.