Give people a chance to get the brostep of their system?
A lot of people saying it's easy to make, so let's see who can make the the best/worst brostep tune and prove that, if it's as easy as people make out, then this shouldn't be a problem lol.
Say 3minutes minimum, draw for teh wobblez and robot noises and cockney vocal samples and away you go.
Just a little Christmas parody battle I suppose, thought it would be funny to see what people who don't particularly like that side of dubstep come up with and how they see brostep.
If people are interested, drop your name and then we can get some sort of structure.
Participants (so far)
- Tunes are to be no longer then 5 minutes
- This is a brostep competition, so bare this in mind when drawing for Massive
- All tracks must be original tracks, no remixes.
- Although This can't be policed, please start the track after the sign-up has ended to make it as fair as possible.
- No HAM VST allowed, that's just cheating.
- All entries sent via PM to Jak The Lad with a download link
- All tracks will be uploaded anonymously to a soundcloud
- Voting will be a poll within this thread.
ENTRIES TO BE WITH PM'D NO LATER THEN WED 22ND DECEMBER @ 5PM GMT
VOTING STARTS 23RD DECEMBER @ 9AM GMT