Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum
Locked
User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial in Reason

Post by zetuletz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 am

First of all , this is my first tutorial i ever made :D .
It shows how i made one of the basses i used for one of my songs.
There are a few mistakes in there, but try to ignore them :roll: .
I recorded the tutorial at a friend , because his computer didn't lag :6: .
This tutorial will teach you how to make a reece/resse bassline and add a LFO Bandpass to it.
Be sure to watch in Full Screen & 720p.

Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial

User avatar
RandoRando
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 am
Location: CA, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial in Reason

Post by RandoRando » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

good tut man, but it sounds like you have a mic cause i can hear the clicking, next time why dont you talk, use that beautiful voice of yours! tell people what your doing and why your doing it, youll get more subs, views, and people will learn more by hearing you say rather than reading the annotations. good tut though man, i would open up reason and follow along, but reason just gives me a headache i dont have the patience for it lol
Image
Please like my facebook here if you like my tunes!
New Track!! Getter - Fallout (RandoRando Remix)
Soundcloud
"WAR"
Soundcloud

User avatar
Filthzilla
Posts: 1265
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial in Reason

Post by Filthzilla » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

That sounds sooooooooo nice mate!! That's your reece at the start of the tut?

User avatar
brettheaslewood
Posts: 2435
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial in Reason

Post by brettheaslewood » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

too many clicks - not enough hot keys. :P
kruptah wrote:I play the technics.
My english teacher gave me a weird look when I mentioned that as the musical instrument I played. Like the wtf stare. I had to give her the 'wiki wiki' dj motion to confirm what i meant.

User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bassline Tutorial in Reason

Post by zetuletz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am

@ RandoRando : Camtasia has a option that records clicks :|. Next time, i will use my voice , i left a comment on youtube saying i have a cold and i can really talk at the moment. But the next tutorial , will have voice for sure :D.

@ Filthzilla : Yes. That is the reece :D. You can transform it into a nice dubstep bass if you want to :D.

@ brettheaslewood : Sorry for the clicks :-<.

User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by zetuletz » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 pm

I think I figured out how to make Camtasia not lag on my pc :h: .
This tutorial shows how to make a simple neurofunk bass and also shows how to modulate it.

Neurofunk Bassline In Reason 4/5

PS : I was too lazy to make a riff and add some drums for the intro, so i just chopped some bits from the actual bass while editing the video.

Mannyyyyy
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by Mannyyyyy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 am

now zet use those samples I told you about ;)

User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by zetuletz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 am

Thx Manny :D. I already started a song with some of those samples :D.

User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by zetuletz » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am

Hey,

Decided to record another tutorial,showing you how to make a nice phased/flangered type of reece/resse bass using Reason 4/5.
I know a lot of people know about the Dillusion reece pack, and in that pack there is a bass called "reeCe2" , which was actually made on a VIRUS.
I made an exact copy of the bass using Reason :D.
Here is the result :

Neurofunk Bassline In Reason 5

User avatar
Kilo beats
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
Location: South West UK

Re: Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by Kilo beats » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 am

Mannyyyyy wrote:now zet use those samples I told you about ;)

share the wealth :)

User avatar
zetuletz
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by zetuletz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 am

Kilo beats wrote:
Mannyyyyy wrote:now zet use those samples I told you about ;)

share the wealth :)
I'll post a link with the samples asap :) .

User avatar
amphibian
Posts: 1421
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 am
Contact:

Re: Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by amphibian » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 am

now sample it and pitch it down a whole octave ;)
Latest Track
Digital Pilgrimz - Shogun (pHybian remix) - FORTHCOMING FUTURE FOLLOWERS
Soundcloud

Deep. Dark.

User avatar
Kilo beats
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
Location: South West UK

Re: Neurofunk Bass in Reason [Tutorial]

Post by Kilo beats » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 am

zetuletz wrote:I'll post a link with the samples asap :) .
Hey Zet. I speak to you on MSN sometimes lol

that would be dope man, always up for more to add to my sample library.

:Q:

User avatar
Ascian
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by Ascian » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

Yeah I'd be interested in those samples!
Ascian - Expecting Resistance

Soundcloud


Metric - Twilight Galaxy (Ascian Remix)

Soundcloud


Click here for production video tutorials>Image

User avatar
Kilo beats
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
Location: South West UK

Re: Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by Kilo beats » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 am

Ascian..

i just directed someone to your tutorials. haha

twice in one day! crazyyy

User avatar
Ascian
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by Ascian » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 am

Ahh thanks man, these tutorials seem to be really popular for some reason!
Ascian - Expecting Resistance

Soundcloud


Metric - Twilight Galaxy (Ascian Remix)

Soundcloud


Click here for production video tutorials>Image


User avatar
Kilo beats
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
Location: South West UK

Re: Neurofunk Reece Tutorial

Post by Kilo beats » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

Ascian wrote:Ahh thanks man, these tutorials seem to be really popular for some reason!

there good man, informative, to the point, and explained in a way noobs can understand.

im actuley waiting for the last bass tut..

hurry up and post it already!! :lol:

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests