Cubase mixer window stuck on second monitor?

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum
pesky

Cubase mixer window stuck on second monitor?

Post by pesky » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 pm

I recently tried a dual monitor setup with my LG tv but ive since moved my production stuff in to another room in the house to set up a lil studio kinda thing in there.
Basically while i had Cubase running, i had the mixer window placed on the second screen and it used to just default like that when iturned the screen on.
Now ive switched rooms, when i goto bring up the mixer window its just showing the shade of it right at the side of my screen so i cant grab it or anything or bring it up on here.
My windows settings are changed back to the one monitor so i dont understand this? :o

Ive tried reinstalling Cubase and even this didnt help? :(
Any ideas how i can bring the mixer window back in to the middle of the screen? lol

Only other thing i can thing of is, rig the dual monitor setup back up together, open Cubase, drag the mixer window back on to the first screen, disconnect it and move it back but thats kind of a ballache and a last resort thing cos id have to pull alot of shit out. :mrgreen:
Pesky - What Is This?
Soundcloud

Pesky - Window Pain
Soundcloud

DrastikMeazures

Re: Cubase mixer window stuck on second monitor?

Post by DrastikMeazures » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 pm

That last thIng you wrote is exactly what you have to do, I don't know of any other way.

efence

Post by efence » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm

go into preferences and set it back up for single monitor?

cryptic

Post by cryptic » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Go onto the window tab (left of help)

click restore all or click on workspaces and organise