Can anyone recommend a good MIDI keyboard?

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum
Sharmaji

Re: Can anyone recommend a good MIDI keyboard?

Post by Sharmaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

I bought the arturia keylab last month and it is, hands down, the best controller i've ever owned (and i've owned alot). the synths are extremely tasty as well.

in the states the 25 key one is about $200-- a steal when you consider the POS axioms cost around the same.
twitter.com/sharmabeats
twitter.com/SubSwara
subswara.com
myspace.com/davesharma
Low Motion Records, Soul Motive, TKG, Daly City, Mercury UK

murky21
Fantasy Football King

Post by murky21 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am

starting to seriously consider that Korg Triton Taktile 49 key Wub

Seems to have most of the controller functionality of the Akai MPK 49, but with the advantage of having hardware synth sounds too, for a similar price

though the main thing i need is controller stuff, and dont want to comprise on that,but the korg looks decent

didi

Post by didi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 am

not gonna start a new thread

similar to murky21 i play the piano so ideally i'd like something weighted but really i dont have the space for something more than 2 or 3 octaves

can u get small midi keyboards with weighted keys?

i've got a casio privia but it's being used as a piano and it's so big it's a bit long to manoever into the studio/bedroom

usb would be nice cos my audio interface is only 6i6

i'll check the arturia keylab 25 key that looks gd actually

EDIT: the keylab 25 looks fully amazing i'll probs cop that
[+]
bennyfroobs wrote:cool it vip is one of the best funky tracks of all time, hands down
[+]
Agent 47 wrote:photek? who is photek

photek is my mate whos a house dj from london lol
[+]
wolf89 wrote:Me and my mates play a game where we remember the worst or most obscure nu metal bands we can and listen to them when drunk