Quick Link to Feedback Forum
Hope it helps
Here is a collection of 50 free sounds for Massive called SawTooth - Every sound built around the Sawtooth waveform.
Think reeses, think lush ripping pads and think acid… it’s all in here! Leads, Stabs, Bass, Pads and Sequences.
Download for free here
Feel free to share, and let me know what you think of the sounds.
Here's another 25 free sounds
http://www.massivesynth.com/freepatches ... eSynth.zip
I hope a lot of you are already enjoying my WonderWobble collection. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message any time!
- Posts: 3042
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 am
- Location: CA, United States of America
they were made with a newer version of massive than what you have, anyone know what version ksd files these are before i DL them?DEAZEL355 wrote:Tried loading them into massive, just said "could not load file"? any ideas on why that happend?
Please like my facebook here if you like my tunes!
New Track!! Getter - Fallout (RandoRando Remix)
I’ve put together these 30 mins videos for beginners teaching how to use Massive with Cubase, FL Studio and Ableton Live.
Hope they are off use to someone!
http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/n ... fl-studio/
http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/u ... h-ableton/
http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/u ... th-cubase/
Also want to ention that I’ve redesigned the massivesynth.com website - New features
- Complete redesign from the ground up - new look!
- I’ve added in a new drop down which let’s you find tutorials by genre.
- The sounds page now is presented in a graphical format for quick browsing, as well as having a filter to find what you are looking for.
- The search function has been greatly improved and all content has been better tagged - meaning a quick keyword search should get you what you want.
- The new site has been built on a fully responsive framework – meaning that it will now display properly on mobile devices, tablets and smart phones.
- The shopping cart software has been completely overhauled and now includes a shopping basket – meaning it’s easier to buy the sounds you are after rather than pack by pack.
Comfi wrote:I have done nothing more than made shitty dungeon and for that I apologise.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests