hardware, software, tips and tricks
Quick Link to Feedback Forum
- Posts: 3857
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm
- Location: Lundun
- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: aka sapphic_beats Indianaptizzle, IN USA
So sad. Just saw this yesterday. Too young.
- Posts: 23281
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
- Location: Mountain Fortress
left behind a 6 year old daughter too.
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
- Posts: 14134
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 am
soiree... get it together ffs
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 pm
- Location: reykjavik
that poor little girl =(
hope she can find some solace in this. by far my favorite vocalist, hope she comes to realize how many people her father inspired.
ketamine wrote: Also, I'd just like to point out that girls "exist".
- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 am
- Location: surrounded by plebs
You live on through your apocalyptic poetry, will treasure this record forever. RIP, never truly gone
I found a way to get piece of mind for years and left the hell alone, turn a deaf ear to the cellular phone
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Didn't really like his vocals, but RIP nonetheless.
- Reigning Mini-Mix King
- Posts: 8343
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: down in my heart
Rest in peace, Spaceape
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
- Posts: 2550
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm
didn't know it was from cancer until seeing the op.
that's just awful news. wish there was something more i could say.
Phigure wrote:a life permanently spent off road
not the life for me
- Posts: 5860
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
- Location: Your place or hers?
- Posts: 701
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 am
- Location: Warsaw
- Posts: 4742
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 am
That's sad news. There was only one like him.
I still remember the shivers going down my spine the first time I heard "Bodies" on the Vex'd resonance FM mix. There are few voices that have the power to do that.
My condolences to his family and all those close to him.
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm
"One trip and you're gone"
- Kode9 & The Spaceape: Devil Is a Liar -
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:34 pm
- Location: Manc
Been in hospital for a while so only just seen this Gutted RIP and condolences to the family and friends left behind
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 am
- Location: e.honda
just now heard this terrible news,
we lost a great.
rip spaceape. deepest condolences to friends and family
- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
i listened to the clip of D1 - Baboo from allstars three for pretty much the whole weekend.
that few minutes of audio is arguably my favourite of all time.
such an incredibly talented artist and human being, condolences to the family. it's so sad.
incnic wrote:eat bass u r a wanker m8 lol
fuk off with ur shite prolems cos im trying to classofy dungeon vs classic dubstep ffs
Giving away some remixes:
- Posts: 8552
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
- Location: My Body
daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while
foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm
- Location: Oblivion Fringe
rest in peace
- Posts: 4508
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm
- Location: Eternity
magma wrote:It's a good job none of this matters.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests