Do you use earplugs?

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Do you wear earplugs on a night out?

Yes - Custom molded
6
8%
Yes - ER20s
15
20%
Yes - ER15s
7
9%
Yes - Disposable foam ones
16
21%
No, but I'm considering it
17
22%
No earplugs for me
15
20%
 
Total votes: 76

elemental
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Post by elemental » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:24 pm

deamonds wrote:never am i slipping with earplugs

hold tight all the deaf crew
say that when u got ringing in your ears for the rest of your life.

dont say no one warned u.

slowlygoingdeaf
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Location: Leicester

Post by slowlygoingdeaf » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:51 pm

uppin for more votes

jim
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Location: The Neverland Ranch
Contact:

Post by jim » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:58 pm

Can't remember the name of mine but they cost £12 out of some music shop. Not used them yet and I've been out twice since I bought them, forgetful tnuc I am. Will break them in at dmz on Saturday :)

jim
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Location: The Neverland Ranch
Contact:

Post by jim » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Oh yeah and the reason I bought them: totally fucked my left ear, doesn't ring too bad but I think I've irritated the inside of it or something, sometimes is a wee bit sore and is itchy as hell most days :(

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests