Magnetic Man - I need air
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
smooooooth! definitely some stadium shit
AIM: Proletariantearsderanger wrote:It's like, one love, except if you're a stupid, drunk asshole that can't flow for shit.
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
have u seen magnetic man play fick live? i saw it on u tube and the visuals were well triipy! is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
here's the original 'i need air' thread:1stfiest wrote:this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!
http://www.dubstepforum.com/magnetic-ma ... 47928.html
there's mixed reactions in the thread, personally i think its all good. i missed them at parklife, was fooking gutted, but i did get to see the skream and benga set so every cloud...
-
Pesticle90
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
Fo' real?..1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.
- jungletime21
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am
- Location: Boulder, CO
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
you gotta remember, that question is coming from this guy...Pesticle90 wrote:Fo' real?..1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?![]()
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.
http://www.dubstepforum.com/check-out-t ... 51932.html
SketchyDub wrote:Dear stnuc,
Welcome to http://www.dubstepforum.com
- luthervandub
- Posts: 2093
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am
- Location: Grays, Essex
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

SUICIDE SOUND
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292119400275
http://suicidesound.tumblr.com/
Hide_One wrote:luthervandub's always the voice of reason
Re: Magnetic Man - I need air
i thought it mitve already existed, i did search "i need air" in the search box and it couldnt find anything!
and yeah i was a bit clueless about artwork
and yeah i was a bit clueless about artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests