The Darker Side
The Darker Side
I've been listening to Dubstep for around two years now, but still consider myself a rookie. There's so many amazing Producers out there and sometimes I feel a bit lost when I start looking for new tunes.
Over the last two weeks I've started getting in to a lot of the darker tunes and was wondering if you chaps could suggest some Producers to look up.
I'd really appreciate the guidance.
Tunes like the one below are the type I'm looking for, real mood music, Dark or even Darker.
Magenta - Revoke
Thanks in advance.
Over the last two weeks I've started getting in to a lot of the darker tunes and was wondering if you chaps could suggest some Producers to look up.
I'd really appreciate the guidance.
Tunes like the one below are the type I'm looking for, real mood music, Dark or even Darker.
Magenta - Revoke
Thanks in advance.
- wysockisauce
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: The Darker Side
Biome, Benton, Icicle, J:Kenzo, Kryptic Minds
Also make sure to tune into youngsta's show on rinse.fm monday nights.
Also make sure to tune into youngsta's show on rinse.fm monday nights.
- mymatedave
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 pm
- Location: South East UK
Re: The Darker Side
Checkout the Youngsta show, every Monday 11pm - 1am (GMT) on Rinse.
Checkout the dungeon thread on here & blogs like Hedmuk, Trusik, 45hz.
If you wana hear some fresh dark tunes from new producers then check the 1st & last set on this getdarker episode (shameless plug) ie Mosaix & Thelem
Checkout the dungeon thread on here & blogs like Hedmuk, Trusik, 45hz.
If you wana hear some fresh dark tunes from new producers then check the 1st & last set on this getdarker episode (shameless plug) ie Mosaix & Thelem
Last edited by mymatedave on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Darker Side
Nice, that's plenty to get me started.
Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz.
Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz.
-
Dr Bloodnugget
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm
- Location: Thanet
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests