Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Brostep / Skrillex and the Forum.

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 pm

scrabbler wrote:
risc_terilia wrote:Either it's fake or Americans can't dance in time, either are distinct possibilities :6:



Americans can dance plenty well, when i visited London last year some of you Brit kids could hardly stand up! lmao


moshing isnt dancing.... any idiot can do that
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City
Has Bigged up!:
216 times
Been Bigged up!:
299 times

Postby exfox » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Nevalo wrote:
scrabbler wrote:
risc_terilia wrote:Either it's fake or Americans can't dance in time, either are distinct possibilities :6:



Americans can dance plenty well, when i visited London last year some of you Brit kids could hardly stand up! lmao


moshing isnt dancing.... any idiot can do that

:z:
User avatar
exfox
 
Posts:
2490
Joined:
Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Location:
Paris b2b Lille
Has Bigged up!:
89 times
Been Bigged up!:
168 times

Postby Carlzagan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

He just ruined kindred for me
Carlzagan
 
Posts:
11
Joined:
Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 am
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Molzie » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

you lot are taking this way too seriously. obvious jokes
User avatar
Molzie
 
Posts:
7564
Joined:
Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 am
Location:
CHCH, NZ
Has Bigged up!:
1094 times
Been Bigged up!:
1089 times

Postby coleco » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 pm

TBH It looks like the image of a dream come true, imagine that many people properly appreciating and going nuts to a Burial tune.... one day ;-)
coleco
 
Posts:
533
Joined:
Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:23 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby baddis98 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

coleco wrote:TBH It looks like the image of a dream come true, imagine that many people properly appreciating and going nuts to a Burial tune.... one day ;-)

yea and all of them covered in neon tops and mud, lovely thought!
User avatar
baddis98
 
Posts:
2541
Joined:
Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am
Has Bigged up!:
32 times
Been Bigged up!:
131 times

Postby Dub_freak » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

:cornlol:
cloaked_up wrote:looks like he is wearing a green neon EDM mini bar fridge lamp shoe
User avatar
Dub_freak
 
Posts:
2607
Joined:
Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Location:
Nowhere
Has Bigged up!:
28 times
Been Bigged up!:
22 times

Postby LGBT » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Molzie wrote:you lot are taking this way too seriously. obvious jokes
User avatar
LGBT
 
Posts:
543
Joined:
Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 am
Has Bigged up!:
25 times
Been Bigged up!:
15 times

Postby _TraX_ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 pm

he's a nice guy but the way he composes himself on stage (or lack there of) makes me want to bitch slap him back into the emo scene
I found a way to get piece of mind for years and left the hell alone, turn a deaf ear to the cellular phone
User avatar
_TraX_
 
Posts:
1393
Joined:
Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 am
Location:
surrounded by plebs
Has Bigged up!:
2 times
Been Bigged up!:
11 times

Postby coleco » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

baddis98 wrote:
coleco wrote:TBH It looks like the image of a dream come true, imagine that many people properly appreciating and going nuts to a Burial tune.... one day ;-)

yea and all of them covered in neon tops and mud, lovely thought!


Well, atleast their having fun...
coleco
 
Posts:
533
Joined:
Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:23 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby Soiree » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

IT sounds like "U HURT ME", IDK what to think of this, Burial in that context just isn't my cup of tea.
thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least ;-)
User avatar
Soiree
 
Posts:
2906
Joined:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 am
Location:
Humboldt, CA
Has Bigged up!:
135 times
Been Bigged up!:
164 times

Postby dickman69 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 am

scrabbler wrote:so many people hate on Skrillex and say he is nothing but drops but this shows he can play anything he wants and his crowd love it more than any other crowds, he is the best thing ever to happen to dubstep easily.


this thread is dumb but this quote is true

because his crowds are full of brainless morons
User avatar
dickman69
 
Posts:
14517
Joined:
Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 am
Location:
Pittsburgh
Has Bigged up!:
704 times
Been Bigged up!:
1087 times

Postby joeki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

there were actually people thinking that was real? Have you lot watched that video?

:W:
joeki
 
Posts:
3265
Joined:
Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Location:
Hest Side, Belgium
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
4 times

Postby scrabbler » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 am

rayman612 wrote:
scrabbler wrote:so many people hate on Skrillex and say he is nothing but drops but this shows he can play anything he wants and his crowd love it more than any other crowds, he is the best thing ever to happen to dubstep easily.


this thread is dumb but this quote is true

because his crowds are full of brainless morons



See straight away out come the Haters, we are not all brainless morons, when i was in London i went to DMZ and saw people unable to stand up, when you spoke to them they could not string a word let a lone a sentence together and this is supposed to be one of the UKS most credible nights i thought?! You guys just need to accept America has taken the Dubstep torch , run with it and turned it in to something bigger, brighter and better. :h:
User avatar
scrabbler
 
Posts:
64
Joined:
Sun May 27, 2007 12:11 am
Location:
Texas
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 am

scrabbler wrote:See straight away out come the Haters, we are not all brainless morons, when i was in London i went to DMZ and saw people unable to stand up, when you spoke to them they could not string a word let a lone a sentence together and this is supposed to be one of the UKS most credible nights i thought?! You guys just need to accept America has taken the Dubstep torch , run with it and turned it in to something bigger, brighter and better. :h:



america has given the world some great things, but their take on brostep is not one of them...

if dubstep was a test, america has failed with flying colours (and im talking mainstream, not the likes of matty g etc...)
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City
Has Bigged up!:
216 times
Been Bigged up!:
299 times

Postby Johnlenham » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 am

Image
User avatar
Johnlenham
 
Posts:
6067
Joined:
Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am
Location:
London
Has Bigged up!:
234 times
Been Bigged up!:
232 times

Postby scottie584 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 am

scrabbler wrote:
rayman612 wrote:
scrabbler wrote:so many people hate on Skrillex and say he is nothing but drops but this shows he can play anything he wants and his crowd love it more than any other crowds, he is the best thing ever to happen to dubstep easily.


this thread is dumb but this quote is true

because his crowds are full of brainless morons



See straight away out come the Haters, we are not all brainless morons, when i was in London i went to DMZ and saw people unable to stand up, when you spoke to them they could not string a word let a lone a sentence together and this is supposed to be one of the UKS most credible nights i thought?! You guys just need to accept America has taken the Dubstep torch , run with it and turned it in to something bigger, brighter and better. :h:


Too busy enjoying the music. Or stoned :cornlol:


Johnlenham wrote:Image



:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/scottie584/monday-dark-dubstep-mix

Dark dubstep, fair amount of unsigned/amateur tracks from the forums too.
User avatar
scottie584
 
Posts:
142
Joined:
Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby kion » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 am

Johnlenham wrote:Image
http://www.vitalsinesmusic.com
DUBS / PROMOS / DEMOS - AIM 'djkion' / send to info[at]vitalsinesmusic.com
mixcloud.com/djkion < archive dubpressure shows
kion
 
Posts:
1744
Joined:
Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location:
Brighton, UK
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby kion » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

joeki wrote:there were actually people thinking that was real? Have you lot watched that video?

:W:


what, are you saying that there isn't a hope in hell that people would be enjoying themselves to Burial?
http://www.vitalsinesmusic.com
DUBS / PROMOS / DEMOS - AIM 'djkion' / send to info[at]vitalsinesmusic.com
mixcloud.com/djkion < archive dubpressure shows
kion
 
Posts:
1744
Joined:
Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location:
Brighton, UK
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby apmje » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

kion wrote:
joeki wrote:there were actually people thinking that was real? Have you lot watched that video?

:W:


what, are you saying that there isn't a hope in hell that people would be enjoying themselves to Burial?


Basically, yeah.
User avatar
apmje
 
Posts:
5330
Joined:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Location:
North, UK
Has Bigged up!:
4 times
Been Bigged up!:
12 times

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion