Things you would hate to see during sex.

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
User avatar
nowaysj
Posts: 23281
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
Location: Mountain Fortress

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by nowaysj » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am

If she could do international mail, I'd say your house, for obvious reasons.

:wwf:
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

User avatar
m8son666
moist
Posts: 6580
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: MODERATOR
Contact:

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by m8son666 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am

so you can plait my hair?
Soundcloud
kay wrote:We kept pointing at his back and (quietly) telling people "That's M8son...."
wolf89 wrote:I really don't think I'm a music snob.

User avatar
sigbowls
Posts: 11188
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am
Location: sigland

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by sigbowls » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:55 am

a finger up my but
blazen the raisin

User avatar
nowaysj
Posts: 23281
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am
Location: Mountain Fortress

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by nowaysj » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 am

m8son wrote:so you can plait my hair?
Image
Join Me
DiegoSapiens wrote:oh fucking hell now i see how on point was nowaysj
Soundcloud

User avatar
Soiree
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: Humboldt, CA

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by Soiree » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 am

The face of any meaningless someone. :oops: :o
thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least ;-)

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by butter_man » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 am

more post sex but, the back piece of second to last lady I blammed (yeh I said blammed, anwhat?) scanning her beautifull body and well done backpiece I come across three names. THREE. I thought you only had TWO kids. who's @£$%?
my husband she replied. your husband? I replied.
my HUSBAND she replied. seperated? I asked.
NO she replied. Are you going to tell him? I asked.


.... still was the response. paranoid since I have been.


I'd kill me if he was me and I wasnt me but him or maybe someone else but still. I would kill. THEREFORE IM A DEAD MAN.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

User avatar
Terpit
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by Terpit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 am

butter man wrote:blammed
:lol:
Soundcloud
♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by butter_man » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 am

to long have I frollicked hard in the halls of fornication. Im going retro-kitsch with my sex descriptions.

I like nobbing.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

User avatar
kidshuffle
Posts: 13473
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
Location: canada

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by kidshuffle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am

Daddy is weird but its not enough for flaccidity.

The worst thing is obvs seein dem warts
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
Posts: 17019
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Label A City

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

or cottage cheese
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

User avatar
magma
Posts: 18810
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by magma » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

signals wrote:a finger up my but
I'd be more worried about my broken neck if I could see that.
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by butter_man » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 am

who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by garethom » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am

butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
:cornlol: :cornlol: :cornlol:

i reckon if i could choose to not see one thing during sex it would be an injured peregrine because I'd feel too sorry for it to even consider continuing analingus

User avatar
kidshuffle
Posts: 13473
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
Location: canada

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by kidshuffle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am

butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.


And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by garethom » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 am

kidshuffle wrote:And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.
verily, i look upon dat asse with fine grace when thou art ploughing thee turnip patche

butter_man
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by butter_man » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 am

kidshuffle wrote:
butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.
Ive never seen a vagina with warts. and Ive been looking hard.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

User avatar
kidshuffle
Posts: 13473
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
Location: canada

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by kidshuffle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am

Looks like you need to look harder bro!
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.
.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:

User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
Posts: 17019
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Label A City

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by Sexual_Chocolate » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am

why are you looking for warts lol
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
Soundcloud
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com

User avatar
magma
Posts: 18810
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by magma » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:02 am

Cuddle Cat.
Meus equus tuo altior est

"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.

User avatar
Terpit
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Post by Terpit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 am

Imagine seeing that tattoo in real life, I posted it somewhere before, its a young girl crying around the vagoo so it looks like hers
Soundcloud
♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests