
Things you would hate to see during sex.
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.
Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.
Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
If she could do international mail, I'd say your house, for obvious reasons.


Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
so you can plait my hair?
Soundcloud
kay wrote:We kept pointing at his back and (quietly) telling people "That's M8son...."
wolf89 wrote:I really don't think I'm a music snob.
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
m8son wrote:so you can plait my hair?

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
The face of any meaningless someone.

thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least
-
butter_man
- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
more post sex but, the back piece of second to last lady I blammed (yeh I said blammed, anwhat?) scanning her beautifull body and well done backpiece I come across three names. THREE. I thought you only had TWO kids. who's @£$%?
my husband she replied. your husband? I replied.
my HUSBAND she replied. seperated? I asked.
NO she replied. Are you going to tell him? I asked.
.... still was the response. paranoid since I have been.
I'd kill me if he was me and I wasnt me but him or maybe someone else but still. I would kill. THEREFORE IM A DEAD MAN.
my husband she replied. your husband? I replied.
my HUSBAND she replied. seperated? I asked.
NO she replied. Are you going to tell him? I asked.
.... still was the response. paranoid since I have been.
I'd kill me if he was me and I wasnt me but him or maybe someone else but still. I would kill. THEREFORE IM A DEAD MAN.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
butter man wrote:blammed
Soundcloud
♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
-
butter_man
- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
to long have I frollicked hard in the halls of fornication. Im going retro-kitsch with my sex descriptions.
I like nobbing.
I like nobbing.
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
- kidshuffle
- Posts: 13473
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
- Location: canada
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
Daddy is weird but its not enough for flaccidity.
The worst thing is obvs seein dem warts
The worst thing is obvs seein dem warts
- Sexual_Chocolate
- Posts: 17019
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Label A City
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
or cottage cheese
SoundcloudLaszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
I'd be more worried about my broken neck if I could see that.signals wrote:a finger up my but
Meus equus tuo altior est
"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.
-
butter_man
- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
i reckon if i could choose to not see one thing during sex it would be an injured peregrine because I'd feel too sorry for it to even consider continuing analingus
- kidshuffle
- Posts: 13473
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
- Location: canada
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
verily, i look upon dat asse with fine grace when thou art ploughing thee turnip patchekidshuffle wrote:And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.
-
butter_man
- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
Ive never seen a vagina with warts. and Ive been looking hard.kidshuffle wrote:iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
- kidshuffle
- Posts: 13473
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am
- Location: canada
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
Looks like you need to look harder bro!
- Sexual_Chocolate
- Posts: 17019
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Label A City
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
why are you looking for warts lol
SoundcloudLaszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
Cuddle Cat.
Meus equus tuo altior est
"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
"Let me eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry.
Give me dollars when I'm hard up, religion when I die."
nowaysj wrote:I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Brown's mother and father killed him.
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
Imagine seeing that tattoo in real life, I posted it somewhere before, its a young girl crying around the vagoo so it looks like hers
Soundcloud
♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
