information about releases and discussion about tunes you heard somewhere (nights, radio, mixes etc)
Thread format: ARTIST - TITLE [LABEL] (cat number and release date optional) and post audio if possible. [Free releases] can be posted here and highlighted after tune information in thread name, but please do not post mixes or dubs here.
Requests for tune IDs should go in the dedicated thread.
- Posts: 6580
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
- Location: Northants/Manchester
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm
- Location: Oxford/London
- Posts: 2541
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 pm
gonna give this a second listen, but at the moment i'm pretty unimpressed...
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm
- Location: SE14
Big up toasty showing how its done
RKM wrote:i am feeling levels of remorse like one of the yutes in charlie and the chocolate factory
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:50 am
- Location: Birmingham, UK
massive news, possibly the most exiting thing thats happened in while, about time we got some new toastyboy, im surprised people arent makin a bigger deal out of this, big up toasty
- Posts: 2074
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 pm
- Location: Allston, MA
krytikal wrote:massive news, possibly the most exiting thing thats happened in while, about time we got some new toastyboy, im surprised people arent makin a bigger deal out of this, big up toasty
"There is a lot of tension in the music that carries a satisfactory darkness with it, but it's also lazy music. You don't have to dance hard to move with it. It was born with a reefer in it's gob."
Grime + Weird Stuff (Summer 2014):
- Posts: 4819
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am
- Location: Brighton
soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 pm
- Posts: 3471
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm
- Location: East London/Essex
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am
I heard that Toasty was now producing chiptune over a different alias, but im pretty sure that was fake. Anyways it's exciting to hear more stuff from him, and it's forthcoming somewhere too. Maybe it's forthcoming the first Circadian Rhythms release?
dididub wrote:catch em ffs
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 pm
- Posts: 561
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 am
- Location: Denver,CO
Always a pleasure when Toasty blesses the scene with new material. I rate this tune and I hope to hear more from him.
- Posts: 7564
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am
- Location: CHCH, NZ
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:47 am
- Location: Cape Town , South African
well what pleasant surprise
- Posts: 4000
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:06 pm
- Location: Bristol
proper sounds like a Toasty remix of Chainba. totally hype for hearing more new stuff from toasty on a rig some time soon.
I make music as Forsaken, you can DL all my unreleased (and a couple released) bits here.
- Posts: 17019
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Label A City
just nice to see that toasty is producing again (at least, under toasty)
- Posts: 1425
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 pm
capo ultra wrote:House -> Garage -> Dubstep -> Garage -> House
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests