Post Your Random Thoughts Thread!

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
chekov

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts Thread!

Post by chekov » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:49 am

this place has got really fucking weird lately
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

sigbowls

Post by sigbowls » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:49 am

nope
blazen the raisin

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:51 am

chekov wrote:this place has got really fucking weird lately

illuminati b2b oestrogen b2b with effemiate guys with comby doo's.

this is how they win
garethom wrote:weed ice cream

sigbowls

Post by sigbowls » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:54 am

dubstep is dead, were alive
blazen the raisin

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 am

women that is
~dicksfo'lyfe

wobbles

HAIRY MAN COCK, AS OPPOSED TO WOMAN COCK

Post by wobbles » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 am

dig the tunes breh

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:07 am

dig my slogan?

I need praise to feel accepted to affirm my self as a person from peers such as ones man loving self. that go's for you to ema. I just want you to love me :|

wobbles

Post by wobbles » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:12 am

i dig ur slogen

like ur seth rogan

who the fuck is he, please

long stopped payin for movies

what am i twelve

put that shit on a shelve

the summer comedies

get down on your knees

and tell me you love deez

nuts

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:18 am

i love darwin deez
radar detector
these girls fall like dominos
we the gay barberella

wobbles

Post by wobbles » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 am

i have a gay barber named ella

deville is a cruella

those poor black spotted pups

101 empty cups

before you turn 30

and your resume looks dirty

time to get a new hobby

your facebook profile is lookin more sterile than a hotel lobby

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:26 am

sterile lobbies
you aint seen where Ive worked
the richest hotels
into sheets they do jerk
smeer shit on the carpets and handles
all by man named jeremy and nigel and randal

cyclopian

Post by cyclopian » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am

I know people been saying this for years about DSF, but this forum is actually on the verge of death imo.

Even more evident in the front-end side of things: quality of posting is abysmally low. Wobbles, sigbowls, butterman, and their other alt accounts seem to be the end of every single thread. This place is just not fun anymore. Almost every topic just turns to shit instantly in snh. General is still taken over by bots, and tbf, production has always been properly wack and remains the same.

Conversation here used to be fairly normal, now its just wobbles talking to himself and trying to push people's buttons b2b butterman typing incoherent verses into erry thread b2b ehbes still fucking likes bean boots. This place is doomed.
:middlefinger:

cyclopian

Post by cyclopian » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 am

P.S why the fuck have the mods still not placed a hard limit on making threads during a certain amount of time? and honestly, you should not be able to post more that one reply/post per 5 minutes; especially since this forum allows edits on prior posts.

Easiest way to deal with both spam and wobbles at the same time and its super easy to do.
:middlefinger:

chekov

Post by chekov » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 am

aren't gay people funny as well teehee
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

RKM

Post by RKM » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 am

eurgh, just seen this fashionable art magazine article appear, this girl i knew from school and a couple her mates get profiled in a pretentious style, under the title of young, artistic and talented or some shit,

and written of course by their friend

:roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:15 pm

cyclopian wrote:I know people been saying this for years about DSF, but this forum is actually on the verge of death imo.

Even more evident in the front-end side of things: quality of posting is abysmally low. Wobbles, sigbowls, butterman, and their other alt accounts seem to be the end of every single thread. This place is just not fun anymore. Almost every topic just turns to shit instantly in snh. General is still taken over by bots, and tbf, production has always been properly wack and remains the same.

Conversation here used to be fairly normal, now its just wobbles talking to himself and trying to push people's buttons b2b butterman typing incoherent verses into erry thread b2b ehbes still fucking likes bean boots. This place is doomed.
I read this in the whiniest, screamo voice ever. you sound like you've got sand in your pussy.
keep my name out your mouth you whinging bitch. Ive been on this forum for a few years and for 2 days Ive wrote verses. If you've got a problem with other people bring it up with them. and my verses arent incoherent.

fuck outta here

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

chekov wrote:aren't gay people funny as well teehee
better to bring them into the fold (imitation is the highest form of flattery)
than be allergic to them like the typical #bantz lad or what the culture of the place where the music this forum is based on dictates. imo

soronery

Post by soronery » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 pm

butter_man wrote:
cyclopian wrote:I know people been saying this for years about DSF, but this forum is actually on the verge of death imo.

I read this in the whiniest, screamo voice ever. you sound like you've got sand in your pussy.
keep my name out your mouth you whinging bitch. Ive been on this forum for a few years and for 2 days Ive wrote verses. If you've got a problem with other people bring it up with them. and my verses arent incoherent.

fuck outta here
he makes a good point

youve just been post utter waste

last few pages are evidence of that

maybe stop acting like a prick and people will stop calling you on it
butter_man wrote:
than be allergic to them like the typical #bantz lad or what the culture of the place where the music this forum is based on dictates. imo
surprise surprise

it was all in the name of 'banter'

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

butter_man

Post by butter_man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:34 pm

soronery wrote:
butter_man wrote:

fuck outta here
he makes a good point

butter_man wrote:
surprise surprise

it was all in the name of 'banter'

wow, way to simplify my point n the second one.

so I wrote a few pages of rhymes, my bad. Is it worse than a page devolving into people posting pics or in jokes that only certain members of the forum gets. no, I dont think so. its the desire that new people or people not initially welcomed into the fold to stay in the place like this was school and we gotta watch the sixth formers play big bois with there extra wity diner time play.
and who compares whats good? that page about the facebook breakfast page is borderline retarded. like the most cringiest internet sensation that you all wanna jump on because people call each other stnuc and criticise eachother which is endemic of this place cos if your not being super sophisticated edm listeners explaining the finer points of the white noise used to fill up a snare your criticising someone else for not fitting in to the thin guidelines of what makes up a niche poster, a la you and cyclopian.
surprise surprise

it was all in the name of 'banter
'

since Ive been here being called out for being gay or doing something 'suspect' was seen as ~bantz on this forum. I like to think this is a counter to that. a, 'you call me gay I'll suck your dick to spite you' kind a thing. If you dont get it thats cool, but homophobia works on many levels and countering it in a non-self righteous way is probably the coolest way to do it. but Im not sure you'd know aout that. bro

soronery

Post by soronery » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm

butter_man wrote:that page about the facebook breakfast page is borderline retarded. like the most cringiest internet sensation that you all wanna jump on because people call each other stnuc and criticise eachother
thats contained in a single thread though

if you dont like it dont go in that thread

i havent been back in since it was originally posted because i wasnt a fan

you and that other douchebag are posting shit all over the place
butter_man wrote: which is endemic of this place cos if your not being super sophisticated edm listeners explaining the finer points of the white noise used to fill up a snare your criticising someone else for not fitting in to the thin guidelines of what makes up a niche poster, a la you and cyclopian.
not sure what point youre even trying to make here

posters who are niche arent entitled opinions?

if so lol :lol:
since Ive been here being called out for being gay or doing something 'suspect' was seen as ~bantz on this forum. I like to think this is a counter to that. a, 'you call me gay I'll suck your dick to spite you' kind a thing. If you dont get it thats cool, but homophobia works on many levels and countering it in a non-self righteous way is probably the coolest way to do it. but Im not sure you'd know aout that. bro
again with the banter defence

only this time youre trying to turn it around so its us who have a problem with it

not you for doing it

again weak defence on your part

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO