TES LA ROK - SECRETS
- tes la rok
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:24 am
- Location: Helsinki / FInland
- Contact:
TES LA ROK - SECRETS
I know there are few oldskool heads around...
And as some of you know.. Jungle is my roots, my foundation, jungle was my first love.
Call this jungle. Call this dubstep.. Or just call it music. 140 bpm ting.
short clip... i'll leave the second drop for the album. respects.
And as some of you know.. Jungle is my roots, my foundation, jungle was my first love.
Call this jungle. Call this dubstep.. Or just call it music. 140 bpm ting.
short clip... i'll leave the second drop for the album. respects.
Last edited by tes la rok on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
teslarok(at)aim(dot)com
Re: TES LA ROK - SECRETS
killed it again tes! second drop sounds heaps promising. them, virus, you & i and now this! can't wait for the album 
Re: TES LA ROK - SECRETS
fucking awesome
Re: TES LA ROK - SECRETS
tes always smashing it! nice track man, good vibes
One third of A.I. (Aftee + I&I Productions)gravious wrote:The only reason they are called that is because Mala and Coki used to do a finger-puppet magic show.
However, the pressing plant on their first release misspelt Mystikal Digitz
http://www.facebook.com/aftee
http://www.soundcloud.com/aftee
Re: TES LA ROK - SECRETS
serious.
can't wait for this album.
You & I is my favorite right now.
can't wait for this album.
You & I is my favorite right now.
Re: TES LA ROK - SECRETS
This album is going do some serious damage. Big ups!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests