Magnetic Man - I need air

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Locked
User avatar
1stfiest
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: South-east england
Contact:

Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by 1stfiest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 pm


User avatar
1stfiest
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: South-east england
Contact:

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by 1stfiest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!

User avatar
honey-d
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by honey-d » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm

smooooooth! definitely some stadium shit
deranger wrote:It's like, one love, except if you're a stupid, drunk asshole that can't flow for shit.
AIM: Proletariantears

User avatar
1stfiest
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: South-east england
Contact:

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by 1stfiest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

have u seen magnetic man play fick live? i saw it on u tube and the visuals were well triipy! is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?

krakfox
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am
Location: London

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by krakfox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:44 pm

1stfiest wrote:this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!
here's the original 'i need air' thread:
http://www.dubstepforum.com/magnetic-ma ... 47928.html
there's mixed reactions in the thread, personally i think its all good. i missed them at parklife, was fooking gutted, but i did get to see the skream and benga set so every cloud...

Pesticle90
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by Pesticle90 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am

1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
Fo' real?.. :?
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.

User avatar
jungletime21
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by jungletime21 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 am

Pesticle90 wrote:
1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
Fo' real?.. :?
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.
you gotta remember, that question is coming from this guy...

http://www.dubstepforum.com/check-out-t ... 51932.html
SketchyDub wrote:Dear stnuc,
Welcome to http://www.dubstepforum.com

User avatar
luthervandub
Posts: 2093
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am
Location: Grays, Essex

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by luthervandub » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 am

Image

SUICIDE SOUND
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292119400275
http://suicidesound.tumblr.com/
Hide_One wrote:luthervandub's always the voice of reason

User avatar
1stfiest
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: South-east england
Contact:

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Post by 1stfiest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm

i thought it mitve already existed, i did search "i need air" in the search box and it couldnt find anything!
and yeah i was a bit clueless about artwork

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests