M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / OUT NOW / Juno

information about releases and discussion about tunes you heard somewhere (nights, radio, mixes etc)
Forum rules
Thread format: ARTIST - TITLE [LABEL] (cat number and release date optional) and post audio if possible. [Free releases] can be posted here and highlighted after tune information in thread name, but please do not post mixes or dubs here. Requests for tune IDs should go in the dedicated thread.
User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / OUT NOW / Juno

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Eze people, hope your all well ...

ok so heres the next release from us guys, this will be a 4 track e.p featuring Versa Biome N-Dread & Rowl

Versa & Rowl - Tesla
N-Dread - Hypnotize
Biome & Versa - Neptune
Versa & Rowl - Full Moon

Heres a clip of one of the tracks featuring on this e.p ...

Soundcloud

Thanks for your time :)

Raff
Last edited by Demon on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

concave
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by concave » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am

BIG Release mate!

User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Soundcloud

Heres a clip of the N-Dread track Hypnotize taken from the ICU & M.U.D show .. excuse the drunken mic talk ;-)

User avatar
Pistonsbeneath
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Croydon
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Pistonsbeneath » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 pm

massive tunes raff big up guys
http://www.mixcloud.com/garethom/night-tracks-040-pistonsbeneath-guest-mix/

Soundcloud

BUY PISTONSBENEATH 24TH CENTURY EP CDS & DIGITAL

THREAD FOR MY GETDARKER SETS W/ YOUTUBE LINKS, ITUNES & DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

SCA MIX

HEDMUK MIX

bookings - verity at subcultureartists.com

User avatar
Cornbreadddd
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Cornbreadddd » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Huge! Such a consistent label.

Dying to hear that Biome & Versa tune.

Good god that N-Dread tune is too much, loving the sounds on these. Can't wait.
Last edited by Cornbreadddd on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reese_Liar
Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Reese_Liar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 am

Pistonsbeneath wrote:massive tunes raff big up guys
Minimal Motor Skills Mix:
Soundcloud

Reese Liar @ Soundcloud

User avatar
Blynk
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Blynk » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Ahhh cant wait to get this!!

User avatar
Cornbreadddd
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Cornbreadddd » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

@Demon

Also, I know a lot of people have probably been hounding you about this, so I'm sorry for being a badger :lol: , but you know I wan't that Swirls vinyl, whats going on with that!? Is it still happening? Thanks

User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Demon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

Cornbreadddd wrote:@Demon

Also, I know a lot of people have probably been hounding you about this, so I'm sorry for being a badger :lol: , but you know I wan't that Swirls vinyl, whats going on with that!? Is it still happening? Thanks
there is nothing wrong with being a badger :) .. after speeking with biome and the rest of the team weve decided that at the moment we have no forther plans to press swirls on vinyl. but the muv plans are fully in swing youl be pleased to know.

cheers.

User avatar
Cornbreadddd
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Cornbreadddd » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Demon wrote:
Cornbreadddd wrote:@Demon

Also, I know a lot of people have probably been hounding you about this, so I'm sorry for being a badger :lol: , but you know I wan't that Swirls vinyl, whats going on with that!? Is it still happening? Thanks
there is nothing wrong with being a badger :) .. after speeking with biome and the rest of the team weve decided that at the moment we have no forther plans to press swirls on vinyl. but the muv plans are fully in swing youl be pleased to know.

cheers.
Hey, trading the release of Swirls / Particle for the release of Persepolis / Inner Peace?! I'LL TAKE IT!

Also, I'm dying for more Catacombs and some Knowledge!

User avatar
djcable
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by djcable » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Big release mate, proper backing it

User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 am

djcable wrote:Big release mate, proper backing it
big shouts out to you mr Cable :W:

Rekah
Posts: 1693
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:03 am
Location: MCR
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Rekah » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 am

Cornbreadddd wrote:
Demon wrote:
Cornbreadddd wrote:@Demon

Also, I know a lot of people have probably been hounding you about this, so I'm sorry for being a badger :lol: , but you know I wan't that Swirls vinyl, whats going on with that!? Is it still happening? Thanks
there is nothing wrong with being a badger :) .. after speeking with biome and the rest of the team weve decided that at the moment we have no forther plans to press swirls on vinyl. but the muv plans are fully in swing youl be pleased to know.

cheers.
Hey, trading the release of Swirls / Particle for the release of Persepolis / Inner Peace?! I'LL TAKE IT!

Also, I'm dying for more Catacombs and some Knowledge!
:D

User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Not long now, artwork will be published soon, this will be our last freelance release .. as we hand the labels over to............ more info soon :)

User avatar
Gutcha
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 am
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Gutcha » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

massive release. big ups!

Molzie
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am
Location: CHCH, NZ

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Molzie » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Gutcha wrote:massive release. big ups!
:Q:


Reese_Liar
Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Reese_Liar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Caski wrote:osahdgoi[shg[oidsfg
Quite.
Minimal Motor Skills Mix:
Soundcloud

Reese Liar @ Soundcloud

User avatar
smokeybeenz
Posts: 969
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by smokeybeenz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Gotta cop this, that n dread track is fucked up in a realllly good way that whole mid range synth is weird as hell but really clever.
http://www.mixcloud.com/LFSRadio/lfs-radio/
"but where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones"
Benjyc & Retina on chatrooms
AIM:retinaproductions

User avatar
Demon
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: M.U.D 005 / Full Moon e.p / Released 13th feb / Juno

Post by Demon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

smokeybeenz wrote:Gotta cop this, that n dread track is fucked up in a realllly good way that whole mid range synth is weird as hell but really clever.
big up!!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests