Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Singula - Waking Life (minimal/deep)

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum

Postby Singula » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Been DJing for years, started producing few months ago. This is the track I made in the last 6 days. First structured track I ever made. Not sure if it is ready, but uploaded it for feedback. I'm very curious what you guys think about it.

https://soundcloud.com/singulasounds/waking-life-wip
Singula

Has Bigged up!:
5 times
Been Bigged up!:
4 times

Postby wehlfest » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 pm

cool intro. I like your style. good smoke out vibez 8)
wehlfest

Has Bigged up!:
2 times
Been Bigged up!:
11 times

Postby Singula » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Thnx, man. Not yet happy with the melody, but maybe I heard it to much by now. I also think I should make the snare a little bit louder, make it stand out a little more, but maybe I shouldn't cause of mastering..

Gonna leave this track alone for a couple of days. Wanna have some fresh ears when I listen to it again.
Singula

Has Bigged up!:
5 times
Been Bigged up!:
4 times

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.

Return to Dubs & Tunes for Feedback