Tune ID's. Whats the name of that tune that.....etc

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Locked
subliminal.
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 12:04 am
Location: London

Tune ID's. Whats the name of that tune that.....etc

Post by subliminal. » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:21 am

Any idea what this tune is?

http://download.yousendit.com/3E80716C312EA7C9 (updated)

Taken from Kode 9 @ Fwd last year. I asked younsta once (but forgot) & he made out like it was gonna be a struggle to get it released. I really hope not

User avatar
thinking
Posts: 4753
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Bristal
Contact:

Post by thinking » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:14 am

subliminal. wrote:Any idea what this tune is?

http://download.yousendit.com/3E80716C312EA7C9 (updated)

Taken from Kode 9 @ Fwd last year. I asked younsta once (but forgot) & he made out like it was gonna be a struggle to get it released. I really hope not
that's Tiger Style by Tubby:

http://www.bm-soho.com/store/StockID/17 ... iger/style
BLACK BOX & BOX CLEVER

Image
paulie wrote:Thinking >>>> everyone else on this forum.

witness
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:28 am

Post by witness » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:04 pm

WTF is this tune????? Soo soo sick.

Distance - 14-08-2007 @ 58 minutes god damnnn!

User avatar
*decibella~~
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 12:15 am
Location: Queen Of Herts
Contact:

Post by *decibella~~ » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 am

OMG


SLT played this on kiss last night near the end, i think it might be toasty boy - garage-y beat vocal sample 'sounds like he's on something'
propa eerie pad....





TOO HEAVY

BLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRGGGHH

PLEASE HELP!!

THIS TUNE IS THE NUTS

X X X
Image

*........DuBsTePpiN........*
http://www.myspace.com/decibellauk

User avatar
ory
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by ory » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:04 am

*DeCiBella~~ wrote: SLT played this on kiss last night near the end, i think it might be toasty boy - garage-y beat vocal sample 'sounds like he's on something'
propa eerie pad....
Yeah that's what it's called... Toasty - On Something. Should be out before the end of the year if I recall correctly.

furiouz
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Contact:

Post by furiouz » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:07 am

Ory wrote:
*DeCiBella~~ wrote: SLT played this on kiss last night near the end, i think it might be toasty boy - garage-y beat vocal sample 'sounds like he's on something'
propa eerie pad....
Yeah that's what it's called... Toasty - On Something. Should be out before the end of the year if I recall correctly.
BIG choon!
Catch Furiouz every Tues 4-6 PM GMT @
Image

User avatar
cooper
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: London

Post by cooper » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:41 am

Kode 9 played a track in his set at the last DMZ, probably about 2/3 through the set. A tune with a lot of piano in it - I think chords, played quite quickly, a really deep sound - similar to magnetic city sort of feel.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
http://www.projectsquared.net
PSQ001 002 003 004 005 out now (12"/digi on Project Squared)
PSQ006 AnD & Tom Dicicco out 27 June 2011 (12"/digi on Project Squared)

.rudetone.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 pm
Location: York
Contact:

Post by .rudetone. » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:11 pm

Furiouz wrote:
Ory wrote:
*DeCiBella~~ wrote: SLT played this on kiss last night near the end, i think it might be toasty boy - garage-y beat vocal sample 'sounds like he's on something'
propa eerie pad....
Yeah that's what it's called... Toasty - On Something. Should be out before the end of the year if I recall correctly.
BIG choon!
On Something is a percy percy percy SPECIAL PERCY

VIBIN' :dubstep rave:

User avatar
ory
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by ory » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:41 am

Cooper wrote:Kode 9 played a track in his set at the last DMZ, probably about 2/3 through the set. A tune with a lot of piano in it - I think chords, played quite quickly, a really deep sound - similar to magnetic city sort of feel.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
Wouldn't happen to be Kode9 - Stung, would it? Out soon on Box Of Dub 2.

dubloke
Posts: 7679
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 am
Contact:

Post by dubloke » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:15 am

whats the track that goes 'stardom'
easy
Last edited by dubloke on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image<<<Soundcloud
Facebook
http://www.mixcloud.com/shibuiprojectbrighton/shibui-007-dubloke/
NEW MIX FOR SHIBUI FESTIVAL
SimplyVinyl|AKA AKA ROAR|Below The Line

User avatar
LEQ
Posts: 3290
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Bristol.
Contact:

Post by LEQ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:24 pm

An hour into the Immerse show last night, the remix of Hater - Various Production, who did this?

And the one at 1:39 purlease....SNES stylee..
fou chien wrote:Great Beijing Olympic Games wil fill us all with pride and piss for all planet.And what do you fuk,muk?
-q-

shervington
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by shervington » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm

bare with me on this one coz i dont no the lyics but it goes something like this

"what them do, what them play, what them a say ay yay yay yay yay yeh, coz them trouble etc....

the original reggae tune is on the ross kemp on gangs jamaica episode,

sorry for being so vague but its a big tune and its been ringin in my head all day.

large like a barge

paolo
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Location: Glasgow - no more hungover bus journeys home!

Post by paolo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:44 pm

Sounds like the Coki and Underground Ice refix of 'Gangsta 4 life' by Movado
http://www.thehungersite.com
ckzdub wrote:no 1 fucking cares about ur oppinion go back to listening to ur soft ass homophobe. garage 2step medatative bullshit

User avatar
kuma
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Post by kuma » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:27 pm

LEQ wrote:An hour into the Immerse show last night, the remix of Hater - Various Production, who did this?

And the one at 1:39 purlease....SNES stylee..
I believe the hater remix is one of their own refixes. they reworked it as part of the series of digital releases that went out exclusive to boomkat, itunes and rough trade not too long ago.

I'll second the request on the 8bit thing, big riddim.
The Konspiracy Group: Fighting For Electronic Music Since 2000
http://www.thekonspiracygroup.com
Beats: http://www.soundcloud.com/kuma
TKG008: Kuma - "Onlyeverfwd" Out Now
TKG005: Kuma- "What It's Not" ft Juakali, Amalia and Grievous Angel: Out Now
TKG004: Sharmaji vs Kuma: Radha Prepares/Luminescent Remixes: Soon

User avatar
cooper
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: London

Post by cooper » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Ory wrote:
Cooper wrote:Kode 9 played a track in his set at the last DMZ, probably about 2/3 through the set. A tune with a lot of piano in it - I think chords, played quite quickly, a really deep sound - similar to magnetic city sort of feel.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
Wouldn't happen to be Kode9 - Stung, would it? Out soon on Box Of Dub 2.
checked this on his sonar mix... definitely wasn't that one. might have been either '2562 - Channel One’ or 'Junior boys - Double Shadow’ but it's hard to remember the exact sound as i was pissed up - i just remember pianos, a very deep track and loving it.

cheers mate
http://www.projectsquared.net
PSQ001 002 003 004 005 out now (12"/digi on Project Squared)
PSQ006 AnD & Tom Dicicco out 27 June 2011 (12"/digi on Project Squared)

User avatar
LEQ
Posts: 3290
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Bristol.
Contact:

Post by LEQ » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 am

Kuma wrote:
LEQ wrote:An hour into the Immerse show last night, the remix of Hater - Various Production, who did this?

And the one at 1:39 purlease....SNES stylee..
I believe the hater remix is one of their own refixes. they reworked it as part of the series of digital releases that went out exclusive to boomkat, itunes and rough trade not too long ago.

I'll second the request on the 8bit thing, big riddim.
Likhan - Victoraire ---Massive tune, Anyone know when this is dropping?
fou chien wrote:Great Beijing Olympic Games wil fill us all with pride and piss for all planet.And what do you fuk,muk?
-q-

l-puncture
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:54 pm

Post by l-puncture » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:58 am

first 3 tracks in this vid anyone ?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=19560355

User avatar
nekkroteukh
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Post by nekkroteukh » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:54 am

I'm not sure if the tune I'm looking for is Flow Dan and The Bug - Jah War (Loefah Remix), but I don't think so. They are very alike, but in the song I'm looking there's a part where the lyrics are like this: "You don't wanna see me get evil then... then... then... then, you don't wanna see me get evil... evil... evil..."
I'm sure it's Loefah/DMZ, probably some kind of remix.

T_macabre
Posts: 5558
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:00 am
Location: old user: TNT //Macabre Unit/Home Counties/East Anglia/
Contact:

Post by T_macabre » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31 pm

nekkroteukh wrote:I'm not sure if the tune I'm looking for is Flow Dan and The Bug - Jah War (Loefah Remix), but I don't think so. They are very alike, but in the song I'm looking there's a part where the lyrics are like this: "You don't wanna see me get evil then... then... then... then, you don't wanna see me get evil... evil... evil..."
I'm sure it's Loefah/DMZ, probably some kind of remix.
the bug feat killa p and flowdan- skeng
out now on hyperdub
MACABRE UNIT/ STINK LIKE SOCK
@T_macabre
SUB.FM MON 22:00-00:00 GMT

facebook.com/Tmacabre
Soundcloud

n9_n9_n9
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by n9_n9_n9 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:19 pm

a tune at 33:30 in the 14th october babylon system & nick argon show,what is it please????

overly stoopid dub trust me. check the whole mix aswell,its just great :)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests